Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:17:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: »―――DASCOIN――――――――――――▲NEW ERA CRYPTOCURRENCY▲ ―――――――»  (Read 27757 times)
bf_jyfty

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 05:18:12 PM

this is bullshit, don't believe it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 11:00:24 AM

what this mean about license
every buy DASCOIN must buy license, what is  license function
and how much total suply, if coin with license, this mean 100% premine and without bounty

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
iqbal26

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 01:19:10 PM

Hight risk coin , hyip the future onecoin
Never invest on scam coin
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 03:49:07 PM

ANother dash cllone? Or what. We just need 10 more dash clones for full party. Wonder why haven't ETH this and that surfaced after recent pump.
Fidel007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 04:11:03 PM

fucking MLM shitcoin, just like Onecoin and fucking Leocoin.

GO FUCK YOURSELVES YOU FUCKING SCAMMERS
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 12:34:50 AM

Smells fishy here..
Why is the dev kept on posting the same ad rather than answering some vital questions?
It seems he's spamming his own thread.  Roll Eyes
It's like he's so desperate of acquiring some BTC here -

Buy it now, because it will be too late
Limited-Time Offer:
Next Frequency Increase
23 Hours

Investors, be cautious...
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:01:10 AM

Suits. Yikes.
cryptomoon

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 05:13:45 PM

This smells like a ponzi, recruiting, licenses, comissions... onecoin 2.0
cryptocrypt

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 05:25:56 PM

I don't know why it's like a promotion going on the sites of Multi Level Marketing (MLM)  Grin
singularityisnear

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 12:39:18 AM

I almost confused with dashcoin, but what counts is the proposal anyway.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
marra

Activity: 189

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 09:24:19 AM

fucking MLM shitcoin, just like Onecoin and fucking Leocoin.

GO FUCK YOURSELVES YOU FUCKING SCAMMERS

hahahaha, so true, first the eth with no market cap limit, then this mlm schemes, both with large funds inflow and no real value behind.

$1 = 1 satoshi  ☰☱☲☳☷☷☳☲☰☰☱☲☳☷☳☲☰☰☱☲☲☳☷☷☳☲☳☱☷☷☳☲☰☰☰☰☲☳☳
☳☲☰☰☱☲☳☷☷☳☲☰☰☱☲☳☲☳☷☷☳☳☳☲☰☰☱☲☲☳☷☷☳☳☲☰☰☱☲☲☳☷☷☳☰☱☲☳
Canadacoingirl

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 09:27:03 PM

I think the fellow presenting DasCoin has not done a good job at all of stating what it is and how it has the opportunity to go mainstream.
This company is not just about a coin or digital currency for one. The company is promoting its blockchain products and services as much as it is the coin.

So no it is not privately held. It is held by a company and will adhere to regulations given their goal is to promote the blockchain services.

I do a lot of business in Africa. I know of 1 government there already who has signed an MOU with the company to use the blockchain for the purposes of registering land titles, university grades and some healthcare applications. The use of these services will drive up the utility of the coin by default.

What will make this coin worth anything? It will be the usability and spend ability. Believe it or don't believe it, DasCoin has partnered with a company called www.cartaworldwide.com. They are a Canadian company and I had the pleasure of meeting the founder at the DasCoin blockchain launch in Zurich on March 31st. Carta is the company who has engineered Apple Pay, Vodaphone Mobile Pay, and PayPal point of sale. They have also created the payment system for Uber.  Carta is working with DasCoin to create DasPay. It will be a point of sale app which will run on the same rails as Visa, Mastercard, China Union Pay. What will happen is DasCoin holders will be able to wave this app at more than 60,000,000 point of sales globally. When he app is used it will tokenize the coins and essentially pay the merchant is what ever currency associated with the country the merchant is in. This will allow for the DasCoin to be spent without issue or hesitation. In order to use Bitcoin, one need to find a merchant (and yes there are more than 200,000 merchants globally who accept this as payment or currency) who will accept the coins as payment. With DasPay, the merchant will not know you are paying using a digital currency because the digital asset with be converted automatically into currency of choice including Bitcoin.

So, let's not throw the baby out with the bath water just yet. Let's see what is reveals in the next coming months.

One Coin is a scam - fully agree.

DasCoin I believe is on to something good.

If you have questions I will try to answer them. If I do not know the answer, please allow me to get the answer for you.

Thanks.
CCG
BTC786

Activity: 495

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:32:47 PM

It's no matter how this DAS COIN promote their company. It's same as one coin and stay away from these ponzi scams

Indian Police now chasing one coin promoters and next will be these DAS COIN promoters.

WARNING TO ALL!!
BTC786

Activity: 495

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:55:31 PM

Check this

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/indian-police-file-charges-22-onecoin-promoters/
cryptotrader92

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:13:23 PM

Absolutely avoid this coin, it is a MLM scam and staccatoauditory is pushing it so hard since he owns these groups and that website and is clearly trying to get licenses to capitalise on this affiliate program.

Source: http://www.riskytusker.com/dascoin-review/

Quote:
"Once I realized the true potential of DasCoin, I didn’t think twice to take massive action. I directly sponsored 120+ people. Co-founded the DasCoin Club where we have a team size of 400+ from all over the world right now. And you can join our Facebook group too!"

Nice try buddy.

Is there any actual information about what this is? You have several sections supposedly dedicated to learning more, yet in none of them do you give any meaningful information and you just backtrack to a pathetic attempt to get money with these unprofessional looking "licenses".

You admit that the code is closed source, there's not any detail about why this is interesting or better or original or even how pricing or use on potential exchanges could work.  Why would I buy anything from you?

https://vimeo.com/205403458/a011fc02c8

https://www.facebook.com/DasCoinEurope/

http://dascoin.life/

redditarco

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:02:16 PM

created a das coin discord group.
https://discord.gg/CvRTPc
CopyPastaDev

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:22:49 PM

Anything with 'tiers' is simply a ponzi scheme.

Good luck with your scam though Smiley

And good luck to anyone basically throwing their btc in the trash can!!!

▄▀▀▄░▀▀█▀▀░█▀▀▄░█░░░█░░░█░| ▬ CopyPasta [CTRLV] ▬
█░░░░░░█░░░█■█░░█░░░█░░░█░|▬ X11 ▬
▀▄▄▀░░░█░░░█░░█░█▄▄▄░▀▄▀░░| ▬ Fair Launch ▬
fusionfoto

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:19:40 PM

wow, just catching up with this thread.

crazy. mlm { licenses, tiers, advocates } and a quick search tells me I can't find any exchanges for this...

avoiding.
okipol

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:10:00 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 07:44:08 PM by okipol

I got hooked up by this shitcoin... unfortunately...
Now they opened internal exchange and guess what. Even if i want to sell or buy their ShitCoin i need to have some hardware self called VALIDATOR which obviously cost you additional money...

To all the people who are trying to say that this project is not a scam... please... save yourself money and buy a Bitcoin instead and HODL.

From the screenshots I saw it seems to be just a plain Ledger Nano S.
You can buy it on your own just to get rid of DasCoins or perhaps find somebody which would loan you one.

Im planning to get it ... but I don't know what they changed in it and if its only rebranded. The hello screen says ledger but if it was opened then I would prefer an original Wink. Just in case of some tampering (if you would like to re-use it for other coins).

Please if somebody has some info or I'm wrong in my statement correct me Wink.

EDIT: Self correction Smiley from a video it seems ledger made the device and maybe they also supplied custom firmware ... So we don't know what it does when we put other coins (and there are some alt coins to select).
But there is aditionally DasCoin which is not mentioned on ledger site. Be carefull.
TUANMUDA

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:16:09 PM

Roll Eyes behave peple so be low profile but it inuf mens humble..hehe
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: