Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:19:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another miserable alt BTU  (Read 1513 times)
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 11:10:39 AM

kiklo why am I fucking pay you??? Angry they are calling BTU alt deal out with it at last!

Cute, 

1.  I don't work for anyone but me.
2.  Take some Xanax and chill out , you are going to pop a blood vessel.

Unlimited is going to win , nothing anyone says will be able to stop it.

Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTU

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 11:18:45 AM

If i'd like some monkey constantly reiterating same things i would hire one. I presume your IQ is higher give some stronger arguments
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 11:21:48 AM

If i'd like some monkey constantly reiterating same things i would hire one. I presume your IQ is higher give some stronger arguments

Cute, playing both sides with newbie accounts.   Cheesy

Got any other tricks or is that it?

Cool

FYI:
How many dumbass believe BTU will just create a >1 MB block out of the Blue.

Think about it for  2 seconds, there will be no emergency , like the liars are posting.

BTU will gain a 55 to 75% control and hold it for 2 weeks, once they have proven they can hold over 51% control,
from that date, everyone will have 2 weeks before they release a block that will discard the segwit idiots,
So everyone will have 2 weeks prior notice before the > 1mb block will be released .

That is not an emergency that is a well planned evolution of BTC new Transaction capacity , which will lower transaction fees and save BTC
from an early death of being priced out of the market.

Cool

FYI:
Within 72 hours of the fork, all segwit miners will migrate to the unlimited design or face an economic collapse.
Then there will only be 1 BTC again and the Trojan virus of Blockchains known as segwit , will have been eradicated.  Cheesy
Learn it , Love it , BTU is the Future of BTC.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 11:30:32 AM

It is just another bad day for me. Due to this event many people are now exchanging their bitcoins into Digital Cash (DASH) and Ethereum. The reason was due to this event that there will be a split in bitcoins. Bitcoin will have another form which is BTU. But the decision of the exchanges was good and that is to make BTU an altcoin and separate it to bitcoin. Separating the two will save bitcoin from further doom.
aarturka (OP)

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 11:37:55 AM

It is just another bad day for me. Due to this event many people are now exchanging their bitcoins into Digital Cash (DASH) and Ethereum. The reason was due to this event that there will be a split in bitcoins. Bitcoin will have another form which is BTU. But the decision of the exchanges was good and that is to make BTU an altcoin and separate it to bitcoin. Separating the two will save bitcoin from further doom.
It's not people going into dash what an idiot would buy dash for $100? I think  it's Ver and chinese manipulators pumping alts again to sting Bitcoin
Thatstinks

Activity: 249

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 11:43:04 AM

There will be a BTU Coin, the time is near and plenty of signs, no one can say we didn't see it coming.
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 11:44:53 AM

There will be a BTU Coin, the time is near and plenty of signs, no one can say we didn't see it coming.

Except it's name will be Bitcoin not BTU coin.

You can call the other SegPal.  Tongue

Cool
BTU

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 11:59:09 AM

Amen. Nigh is the time. Join BTU and become one of my faithful servants and We take over Bitcoin. kiklo bring my new disciple up to speed.
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 12:18:36 PM

Amen. Nigh is the time. Join BTU and become one of my faithful servants and We take over Bitcoin. kiklo bring my new disciple up to speed.

Hmm,
No, do it yourself,
Newbies that play both sides of the fence irritate me.  Wink

Cool
BTU

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 12:33:08 PM

Hmm,
No, do it yourself,
Newbies that play both sides of the fence irritate me.  Wink

Cool
Too late. Playing both side of the fence is what we are doing here. We must pretend we are Bitcoin's friends. Didn't Roger Ver tell you we must be cunning if we want to destroy Bitcoin with BTU.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 12:42:00 PM

I have no idea about bitcoin, nor is there any problem with bitcoin unlimit, but obviously, BTU is like an alt coin, and it really should not compete with bitcoin core, code that is so familiar to everyone. Bitcoin is so stable and evolving that we need to keep promoting it, we need to upgrade its technology, but that does not mean we have to change it completely, BTU is a purse. Similarly, replacing bitcoin core with bitcoin unlimit may have serious consequences, particularly as the bitcoin value will be severely diminished. I have been considering the market, since the news of BTU appeared, the value of bitcoin has dropped dramatically.
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 12:47:37 PM

Looks like BUcoiners are on suicide watch now that the fact that the original BTC token will forever be Core's token while BTU will be BUcoin token will always make it look like an alt (because it is an alt).

Everytime you go into an exchange you will be remembered Rogercoin is an ALT.

Let me repeat this for you again: AN ALT.

Your BUGcoin will be dead soon along with Jihan Wu.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 12:50:04 PM

I have no idea about bitcoin,

and thats why what you say next is wrong

with bitcoin core, code that is so familiar to everyone. Bitcoin is so stable and evolving that we need to keep promoting it, we need to upgrade its technology, but that does not mean we have to change it completely,

have you read the code. compare cores v0.12.. to core 0.14...... then compare cores 0.12 to classic, xt, or BU.. and ask yourself which is closer to the original..

you will see that cores 'segwit' is the altcoin, total block redesign, different merkle, different tx design. a total rewrite basically

try to learn about bitcoin. and spend less time with the propaganda scripts of wanting to get bitcoin in the sole hands of the corporatations funded by
DCG - http://dcg.co/portfolio/

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
naughty1

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 02:09:21 PM

Exactly when called it an alt coin. I enjoy the name like that. I hate BTU, it's showing its downside and its consequences. It comes from the greed of miners, they do this just to satisfy their greed, segwit is an optimum option, and they have not accepted, now they are looking to BTU, again a choice. Chosen for personal purposes. Allow me to express my views, I think the BTU should not be passed, and the miners should not be greedy, please for the benefit of everyone.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀