Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:50:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LOANED]Loan Request: 1.5BTC for 7 days (repaid at 2BTC on the 7th)  (Read 2877 times)
steamboat

Activity: 648
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 01:55:23 AM

What you want to do, so google will find this is go like this:

Adam Cole Seahorn of Mineral Wells Texas USA 76067 may be a scammer

Wait a few hours and see if searching for "Adam Cole Seahorn of Mineral Wells Texas" doesn't pull up your post  Smiley

Thanks for the tip, and the post in the accusation thread. It's pretty clear he doesn't care at all about his debt. I stopped short of contacting his friends and family about it, perhaps sometime in the future I'll let them know.

ASIC miners available for purchase

Those who serve best, profit most.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 01:57:29 AM

Wait a few hours and see if searching for "Adam Cole Seahorn of Mineral Wells Texas" doesn't pull up your post  Smiley

Thanks for the tip, and the post in the accusation thread. It's pretty clear he doesn't care at all about his debt. I stopped short of contacting his friends and family about it, perhaps sometime in the future I'll let them know.

just quote my post a few more times ;-)
steamboat

Activity: 648
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 03:10:18 AM

just quote my post a few more times ;-)

Hehe will do.

ASIC miners available for purchase

Those who serve best, profit most.
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 03:49:32 AM

I was searching google for Adam Cole seahorn and I realized that I think this guy from Texas goes by Adam Cole.  I think he drops the seahorn.  there is another Adam Cole who seems to have an arrest record, but that guy is in Austin and I think our perp is in Houston.  here is the "not" him...

Adam Cole of Austin, not known to be a bitcoin thief.   but I wonder if this Adam Cole is known to be a bitcoin thief.  it seems unlikely that a healthcare industry CEO would be a scammer though...
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 05:36:28 AM

Lol. True. Health care CEO is a way bigger crook than just for coins.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: