Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 06:06:41 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Diamond Chain Game, earn 25%, starting at 0.01 BTC  (Read 3390 times)
rme
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 728



View Profile
April 22, 2013, 03:07:31 PM
 #1

http://diamond.chaingames.net/ - [ANN] Bitcoin Diamond Chain Game, earn 25%, starting at 0.01 BTC


The rules
To be the next owner of the Diamond, the current price is 0 bitcoins. After your purchase, the Diamonds worth will increase by 50% (0 bitcoins).

You will stay the owner until the next Diamond buyer purchases it for 0 bitcoins. We then will send 0 bitcoins back to you. That means a 25% (0 btc) profit for you.

However, the Diamond resets randomly. The odds of it reseting are 10%, so your winning odds are 90%. Should your purchase trigger a reset, you'll lose your stake and the Diamonds price goes back to 0.01 bitcoins. Please read FAQ for specific details.

What is this?

The bitcoin Diamond is an entertaining game, advertising opportunity, and a psychological experiment. You can think of it as a self-sustaining speculative bubble.

Why should I buy the Diamond?

Who wouldn't want the Diamond? Not only do you get free advertising and profit when the next buyer comes in, but you'll look cool doin it too.

How/when does the price increase?

Each time the Diamond changes owners its worth increases by 50%, rounded to 6 decimal places.

Why does the Diamond reset at all?

If it never reset, the price would go up forever. While this can be awesome to see, it would leave one gigantic loser at the end of the chain. Like any other speculative bubble, the Diamond has to collapse at some point.

When does the Diamond reset?

The Diamond resets in a completely random manner and can't be influenced in any way. We take your transaction hash and a secret string to create another hash: hmac_sha512(secret,txhash) (using txhash as data and secret as key). If the decimal of the first two bytes of this hash are less than 6554 then you reset the gem. The secret changes every day, current server time is . Secrets will be released after a day has been over for at least 24 hours. Here's the list of past secrets.



Buy the Diamond and earn 25%
1513577201
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1513577201

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1513577201
Reply with quote  #2

1513577201
Report to moderator
1513577201
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1513577201

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1513577201
Reply with quote  #2

1513577201
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1513577201
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1513577201

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1513577201
Reply with quote  #2

1513577201
Report to moderator
dance4x
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 143



View Profile
April 22, 2013, 03:15:12 PM
 #2

Seems like a good idea for a game. Good luck with the project.
GraphicImpulse
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 66


View Profile
April 23, 2013, 01:48:37 PM
 #3


The rules
To be the next owner of the Diamond, the current price is 0 bitcoins. After your purchase, the Diamonds worth will increase by 50% (0 bitcoins).

You will stay the owner until the next Diamond buyer purchases it for 0 bitcoins. We then will send 0 bitcoins back to you. That means a 25% (0 btc) profit for you.


So they play for 0 bitcoins and win 0 bitcoins?  Even if you had editted this first you are taking a 25% cut from each diamond increase?

Best of luck.

For those who want to play the only chain game with user traffic, play the original and most popular:  bitcoingem.com 

Really you post in another chain games announcement advertisement? What an asshole.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!