Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:37:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ► SCAM ◄ ► HotLogo.net ◄ ► DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME! ◄  (Read 10665 times)
superiorus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 02:02:16 PM

In the last days I saw multiple threads, comments, refrral links for a new scam: www.HotLogo.net

They promise high rewards for just a few clicks:  you must complete simple tasks (choose a logo and then select 4 options)
They offer 6$ (5+1) just for sign up and 0.3$ to 1$ per task Smiley
The website say that you can make 30$ per day with just a few clicks.

Yes, you can make it, but the problem is you will never receive something from these scammers!
There is not even a single payment proof (they should pay on 16.03).

Conclusion: DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS SCAM!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 02:13:26 PM

i have 20$ pending  Grin Grin Grin
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 02:15:29 PM

I've seen many people advertising it for referrals even it was clearly looking like a scam site who pays $6 just for joining website?
superiorus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 02:25:28 PM

I've seen many people advertising it for referrals even it was clearly looking like a scam site who pays $6 just for joining website?

I have a user which paid (as advertiser on Bitvertise.net) to promote his referral link for this scam.
Is not much (15$) ... but I told him that he won't see any profit from this Smiley

BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2030
Merit: 590

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 03:27:02 PM

When I first saw this website I already thinking that this site is SCAM.

There is no company will provide $5 signup bonus instantly and loyalty bonus $1 per day? Hmm sounds fishy.

I have seen many people that spamming some forums to the only post about that website. Haha they're totally wasting their time.

i have 20$ pending  Grin Grin Grin

Their minimum amount for payment is $30 right? Well, Goodluck for you brother! :-D

tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 03:55:09 PM

When I first saw this website I already thinking that this site is SCAM.

There is no company will provide $5 signup bonus instantly and loyalty bonus $1 per day? Hmm sounds fishy.

I have seen many people that spamming some forums to the only post about that website. Haha they're totally wasting their time.

i have 20$ pending  Grin Grin Grin

Their minimum amount for payment is $30 right? Well, Goodluck for you brother! :-D
They have just set a new minimum payout lol 😄
I send my ref link to some facebook gruops and receive ez money haha
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 04:05:58 PM

In the last days I saw multiple threads, comments, refrral links for a new scam: www.HotLogo.net

They promise high rewards for just a few clicks:  you must complete simple tasks (choose a logo and then select 4 options)

Yes, you can make it, but the problem is you will never receive something from these scammers!

I saw this site before, I just don't remember if where did I saw this, whether on facebook or on this forum but never tried to register, and with that high rates from registration to referral system, you can simply think that this site only wants to get more users who will work for this kind of task which is totally waste of time. I just read their reviews but all of them are fake,
dgarg

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 04:42:14 PM

Thanks for the information !!
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 12:22:04 PM

i thought it's a faucet to include it on my scams list but it's not.
3 days delay of payments it's not a big delay, HOWEVER, as you describe their promo offers are really suspicious, plus the very high minimum withdrawal and such things makes the website a candidate for scam lists.
Thank you for your time to inform us.

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
superiorus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 05:45:51 PM

i thought it's a faucet to include it on my scams list but it's not.
3 days delay of payments it's not a big delay, HOWEVER, as you describe their promo offers are really suspicious, plus the very high minimum withdrawal and such things makes the website a candidate for scam lists.
Thank you for your time to inform us.

The withdraw amount (the actual value is set to 20$) is too low if you consider that you can make 20-30$ per day Smiley
Trust me, they are 100$ scam.
There are other elements which can give you an ideea about this: they are from Russia, they never reply to an open ticket, their website seems to be translated using Google Translate, etc.

superiorus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 10:59:26 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2017, 12:00:49 PM by superiorus

Let's not try to talk about meaningless and proofless. To join, please contact: http://hotlogo.net/scam/

Incredible Smiley
You made a new account on Bitcointalk forum to put your referral link to a scam website ...
Did you even read the title of this thread?

superiorus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 10:44:39 AM

The scammers have replaced Adsense Ads with other ads (banners + popups).
I think they are banned from Adsense after I reported their scam website Smiley

babsalt1975

Activity: 526
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:59:03 AM

So many have fallen prey to this scam. I enrolled almost 2 weeks ago I have just made an order for my payment which is due today. After going through the internet, I realized that there is no one who has never been paid. They will pay you through their wallet and people claim that they will not release the funds to your bank/paypal. I felt stupid for taking my time on the site working on their shity tasks. Infact my plan was that was i got paid, i was to come and create a thread on this forum to look for referrals. Thanks God I did not post before.
superiorus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 09:28:07 AM

So many have fallen prey to this scam. I enrolled almost 2 weeks ago I have just made an order for my payment which is due today. After going through the internet, I realized that there is no one who has never been paid. They will pay you through their wallet and people claim that they will not release the funds to your bank/paypal. I felt stupid for taking my time on the site working on their shity tasks. Infact my plan was that was i got paid, i was to come and create a thread on this forum to look for referrals. Thanks God I did not post before.

Too bad for you...
Taht's why is recommended  that whenever a new website appears, search on internet for reviews about it, to see if it legit, if pays, or it is just another scam (like this one).
Good luck in the future!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: