Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:17:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Hashflare account - 15 TH/s SHA-256 - 22% discount  (Read 1311 times)
ronaldo36 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 02:09:39 PM

Balance: 0.01953864 BTC
Last SHA-256 Payout: 0.00835431 BTC

I bought about a week ago with $1800. I need some liquidity so selling now at $1400.

Payment accepted in BTC with the exchange rate at the time of selling, pm if interested.

Note: This is the last price. if I can't sell with it, I'll just keep the account, it's paying good anyways.
magemist

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:07:12 PM

If you can transfer the 15 TH/s to me then i will buy it for $800.
If you can't and have refs then I will buy it for $960 from you.

But you just bought it then why do you want to sell it so soon?
Is the company ready to do an exit scam ?
brobbel

Activity: 966
Merit: 342

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 05:34:20 AM

Balance: 0.01953864 BTC
Last SHA-256 Payout: 0.00835431 BTC

I bought about a week ago with $1800. I need some liquidity so selling now at $1400.

Payment accepted in BTC with the exchange rate at the time of selling, pm if interested.

Note: This is the last price. if I can't sell with it, I'll just keep the account, it's paying good anyways.

There are regular discounts, for example black friday/christmas/new year/valentine so there will be a new one soon (probably easter).
Discounts are 20%, sometimes even bigger discounts.

So $1800 -/- 20% = $ 1440, then $ 1400 isn't really an offer.

At the current pricedrop of bitcoin the income is lowering fast, because most of the mining profit is used to maintenance/electricity fee. You just had a very good week of income, but this will not be continously. Even without the lower price, due to difficulty increasing there will be less bitcoin mined every two weeks.

If you can transfer the 15 TH/s to me then i will buy it for $800.
If you can't and have refs then I will buy it for $960 from you.

But you just bought it then why do you want to sell it so soon?
Is the company ready to do an exit scam ?

I don't think someone who bought this a week ago already have refs.
magemist

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 01:44:59 PM

Well in what you just pointed out with the 20% to 35% discount and no referrals on the account it being in their hands for less than a week then my offer for $800 is around what this account is worth.

Send me pm if you accept this offer op.
cosmicblue

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 01:49:40 PM

Are any screen shots available to see what the hash rate and their payouts look like on from the account's dashboard?
Just want to get an idea before looking further into buying an account.

Big dom the donkey destroyer.
cosmicblue

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 01:01:32 PM

Pm'd seller but he did not reply when he logged in yesterday.
So not sure if he is serious about selling the account.
And also asked for screenshots of his account's dashboard while logged in and not a word said about that request.
So do not know if he even has this account he claims he does. Undecided
If he comes to say then it would reveal the account that is just an excuse.
Anybody can edit out anything they want to on a screenshot. Roll Eyes

ronaldo36 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 07:16:51 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2017, 07:40:13 PM by ronaldo36

Sorry for late reply.

I still didn't get any offers that work for me. Though I may consider these offers after a few months, when the mining payouts pay for the difference.

The 15 TH/s (or parts of it) are still for sale at 22% discount from hashflare's prices ($93 per 1 TH/s). I'll transfer the requested hashpower to buyer's account.

Screenshot: https://image.ibb.co/gUOG8v/payouts.png

There are regular discounts, for example black friday/christmas/new year/valentine so there will be a new one soon (probably easter).

Why wait for an unknown period of time when you can take a better offer now? Each day you wait you miss a BTC payout. Time is money Wink
cosmicblue

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 12:01:11 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2017, 09:32:29 PM by cosmicblue

Sorry for late reply.

I still didn't get any offers that work for me. Though I may consider these offers after a few months, when the mining payouts pay for the difference.

The 15 TH/s (or parts of it) are still for sale at 22% discount from hashflare's prices ($93 per 1 TH/s). I'll transfer the requested hashpower to buyer's account.

Why wait for an unknown period of time when you can take a better offer now? Each day you wait you miss a BTC payout. Time is money Wink

If you want to sell to me for 27% off of what I can get it just from buying it myself at this site:

There are regular discounts; as I said 10% at least, I have seen 42% discount also (for big contract only). For  a 20% discount look at the codes: http://hashflare.genesis-mining-code-promo.com
Even better discounts are available at some times. Just google " hashflare discount "

So 0.1 BTC is reasonable. I do understand that this is disappointing, but why go into the trouble for buying thru an escrow (because that's the way to go with these deals) when you can buy direct? There were discounts with black friday, christmas, new year, valentine, so I guess with easter there is a new one. Just have to wait.

If you change your mind, as I said I am interested, but my bid will be 0.1 BTC also. It's even higher as my first thought, I was thinking about 50%, so 0.09 BTC, but for helping you out I will make it 0.1 BTC.

Just let me know and we can get this done within 24 hours of payment received from me. Wink

Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:39:25 PM

If you have scrypt  available then i will buy that from what you have on your account.
I have enough sha-256 all ready.
Unless it is under $700 for it then I would consider only buying it because of the current going bitcoin rate.
Thank you for your answers so far.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
blockcha1n

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:01:23 PM

This still for sale?

For this amount you are wanting for it is it too much to ask for a screenshot of the hash you have for sale on your account?

YOLOdice.comFast 1% Edge Dice GameJackpotsRakebackPlay / Earn / Invest

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: