Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:48:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Primal Base: Shared Workspaces on Crypto Tokens  (Read 18869 times)
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:52:20 AM

When the project first came out, I said it became a rich toy. Early on, there were sasha rumors about the primalbase. Then sasha said I was gone as I remember it. . They share here or there on Twitter they seem to spend money but I do not know now it is not right to slander miles away.

No Sasha is still on the board of advisor but yeah Vitalik was the one who misunderstood as an advisor.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
temadanilevsky

Activity: 250
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:23:43 PM

Hello my dear friends, the company Primalbase  opens a new office in Berlin. At present, it is under construction, but we are working hard to get everything ready for the opening of the party on December 15th! The building has a unique triangular shape that gives a breathtaking view of the city. https://www.facebook.com/primalbasehq/videos/1623303841087494/
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:26:43 PM

Look at that beautiful building! Amazing views over the city centre from the 13th floor. 10 more days until the Primalbase Berlin opening. Make sure to RSVP to gala.serre if you would like to join us on December 15th!

trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:27:40 PM

I hope that the opening of the Berlin office will have a good effect on price of Primalbase. The project was far below expectations. Unfortunately most investors did not get what they expected. The promotion and marketing of the project was really good. They were able to earn the trust of most investors. But I wish they would continue with this stability.
lofegs

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:46:08 PM

I hope that the opening of the Berlin office will have a good effect on price of Primalbase. The project was far below expectations. Unfortunately most investors did not get what they expected. The promotion and marketing of the project was really good. They were able to earn the trust of most investors. But I wish they would continue with this stability.

I don't think marketing and promotion was good. They stayed silent for a long while after successful ICO.
Then they just started to connect again by using the some channels.

Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:54:38 AM

Primalbase AMS, The Amsterdam Office

The first Primalbase location was unofficially opened earlier this year on Helicopterstraat and served as a proof-of-concept for potential token holders and companies interested in the project. While Primalbase as a concept was intently planned and considered, this microcosm allowed both the public and the team to see how it would function in practice.

A few companies and startup teams worked from this location for several months; their experience in this small ecosystem validated the core concept of the Primalbase project — that collaboration and community fosters creativity and innovation. From here, the search for the official Amsterdam office began.

https://medium.com/@Primalbase/primalbase-the-amsterdam-office-f48e105728bf
lofegs

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:26:20 PM

Primalbase AMS, The Amsterdam Office

The first Primalbase location was unofficially opened earlier this year on Helicopterstraat and served as a proof-of-concept for potential token holders and companies interested in the project. While Primalbase as a concept was intently planned and considered, this microcosm allowed both the public and the team to see how it would function in practice.

A few companies and startup teams worked from this location for several months; their experience in this small ecosystem validated the core concept of the Primalbase project — that collaboration and community fosters creativity and innovation. From here, the search for the official Amsterdam office began.

https://medium.com/@Primalbase/primalbase-the-amsterdam-office-f48e105728bf

Good to see summary of the Amsterdam office story. Hope we'll see many more offices even more than 5 under Primalbase.

SpringfieldM1A

Merit: 550

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:09:09 PM

I bought it from ICO and sold it for a while after I waited so long. I'm really sorry I got it. I'm sure it will not give me anything anymore. There is no other project on the market that does not run away and the price is so bad. It could not even show up at this time when Altcoins had risen.
lofegs

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:25:20 PM

I bought it from ICO and sold it for a while after I waited so long. I'm really sorry I got it. I'm sure it will not give me anything anymore. There is no other project on the market that does not run away and the price is so bad. It could not even show up at this time when Altcoins had risen.

I lost huge amount of money on Primalbase. But still holding my tokens. With the leasing  things can be change. But obviously it won't be released so soon.

Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:59:56 AM

I lost huge amount of money on Primalbase. But still holding my tokens. With the leasing  things can be change. But obviously it won't be released so soon.

You're not the only one. But if you look in dollars, then you did not lose your money.
There are already many examples when the token is cheaper after the ICO, but then it grows very much.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
herromerro

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:56:13 PM

You're not the only one. But if you look in dollars, then you did not lose your money.
There are already many examples when the token is cheaper after the ICO, but then it grows very much.

I'M not sure but I think it is also below the ICO price even term of USD. Even if it was the sam or over, investors want to see more. Actually more means just what they promised. Nothing more, reasonable demands.
Like Etehreum gateway, leasing platform, and office openings but on time.
Primal Base (OP)

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:46:30 PM

The project is moving forward as fast as it can while still delivering quality results.  Delays are extremely common in crypto.  This is a disruptive space where things are being built that have never been built before.  Timelines are elastic.  Primalbase still managed to open 2 out of 5 offices in 2017.  That's pretty darn good.  They are working hard on everything else.
pepo69

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:16:20 PM

The project is moving forward as fast as it can while still delivering quality results.  Delays are extremely common in crypto.  This is a disruptive space where things are being built that have never been built before.  Timelines are elastic.  Primalbase still managed to open 2 out of 5 offices in 2017.  That's pretty darn good.  They are working hard on everything else.

Dont be misleading, this project is not crypto apart from funding, this is a real estate project and you should have known what you are going into before raising funds.

With the massive increase of BTC value after ICO, you should have already scaled to 2-3 development teams and you should be working on 2-3 locations at once.

I am also one of your investor, still holding but loosing faith.

MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:20:13 PM

Primalbase February report

Welcome to the Primalbase February report in which we will share important updates and developments that have happened within the project. As well as an informative tool, this report is also an opportunity to open and maintain a dialogue between our team and the community. Our next report will be published at the beginning of April. Enjoy!

https://medium.com/primalbase/https-medium-com-primalbase-primalbase-february-report-70a5ef67a224
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:54:58 AM

Dont be misleading, this project is not crypto apart from funding, this is a real estate project and you should have known what you are going into before raising funds.

With the massive increase of BTC value after ICO, you should have already scaled to 2-3 development teams and you should be working on 2-3 locations at once.

We are working as hard as we can.  Instead of rushing, we prefer to take a more considerate approach to ensure the quality is there. 
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:30:59 AM

We are working as hard as we can.  Instead of rushing, we prefer to take a more considerate approach to ensure the quality is there. 

Good. What about possible additional exchanges? Did PBT team continue to offer other exchanges? The volume in Tidex is doing great and this should be taken into advantage. I am optimistic those smaller exchanges will have no doubt listing PBT into their markets.
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:15:20 PM

Good. What about possible additional exchanges? Did PBT team continue to offer other exchanges? The volume in Tidex is doing great and this should be taken into advantage. I am optimistic those smaller exchanges will have no doubt listing PBT into their markets.

I'm sure you can understand, as PBT is a utility token (and not registered as a security) that we cannot comment on exchanges at this time.  Please don't interpret that sentence to mean anything negative.  Smiley
moirahpascual11

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:59:52 AM

why is it that  its been a  a 2 months after since they post it again,there is no such updated details about this project,but i do hope from now is going to be alright for this project,ill follow,good luck to the team
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:49:37 PM

why is it that  its been a  a 2 months after since they post it again,there is no such updated details about this project,but i do hope from now is going to be alright for this project,ill follow,good luck to the team

This isn't our main thread.  This is the PRE-ANN thread.  There is also an ANN thread.
Makleyhill

Merit: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:45:07 AM

This time a year ago, Primalbase was launched with the mission of creating a new kind of ecosystem for the tech community. We set out to provide shared working spaces optimised to encourage collaboration and creativity, with every aspect carefully considered to enable those blazing a trail in fields such as blockchain, IoT, Big Data and AI to reach their full potential.

It has been a long but rewarding journey, with two hubs already opened and three more set for launch before the end of 2018. Our first shared working space opened in October in the heart of Amsterdam overlooking the iconic IJ. Chosen for its thriving tech startup scene, Primalbase AMS has rapidly become a hive of activity, with innovative startups already making waves in their field. There were some predictably unpredictable teething problems, but seeing them succeed has made it all worthwhile.

After the success of the Amsterdam office, we identified Berlin as the ideal location for a second space, seeing in it a lot of the qualities that made Amsterdam so perfect. In December, Primalbase BER opened its doors and since then it has gone from strength to strength, welcoming a number of new arrivals. Both offices have also served as a venue for the regular events and meetups organised by partners and tenants Binary District, bringing the local tech community in for enlightening discussions that have hopefully sparked new ideas and given attendees solutions to the challenges they face.

And we have not stopped there. Fast forward six months and we are finalising work on our beautiful central London space and looking ahead to openings in both New York and Singapore later this year.

We are immensely grateful for the support of our tenants over the past year. For their feedback, their ideas, and their part in making the two active spaces such thriving hubs. The startups we have welcomed into the community are as much a part of it as the offices themselves.

After such an eventful first year, we were faced with the important question of how best to celebrate. In keeping with our original mission, we decided that the logical way was to welcome new blood into the fold by giving away a massive FOUR PBT tokens to startups using tech to do social good, as chosen by YOU.

Winners will have a once-in-a-lifetime chance to set up shop in our shared offices. They will be able to work from any of our existing spaces in Amsterdam and Berlin, as well as those due to open later in the year. We want you to select the most exciting and deserving tech startups you think could benefit from access to our ecosystem, whether it’s a startup using AR to transform healthcare or blockchain to end fraud in the pharmaceutical industry — we want to hear about them! They will benefit from working in a dynamic environment that gives them everything needed to set them up on their journey. We believe a rising tide raises all boats, and we want to give something back to the tech community to help continue driving progress.

To submit your nomination, you can leave a comment on this article with the name of the company, a link to the organisation, and a short explanation of why you think they deserve to be given a helping hand. You can also tweet us your nomination and reason at @PrimalbaseHQ. Nominations will be shortlisted by our panel of judges, before being put to the public for a vote. We look forward to reading your submissions! Now get nominating!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: