Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:53:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Primal Base: Shared Workspaces on Crypto Tokens  (Read 18869 times)
Primal Base (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:32:21 PM

Seems interesting project with nice idea will follow the progress. In coming days this thread will be hot as things will be cleared and more details will it interesting.

Thank you for your interest, we will keep updating as we have more information.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:44:04 PM

Your working environment. It's so awesome.

vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 10:17:13 PM

Your working environment. It's so awesome.

It really is, I am so very envious of that work environment. Great concept in my opinion. Should be one in California too though!
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:22:46 PM

Primalbase - Shared Workspaces on Tokens

Real estate is probably one of the most conservative areas of the economy while Blockchain is considered a disruptive technology about to change the world.

You probably know WeWork - it’s a great idea to have a shareable infrastructure with a global community. We know many other projects like this, and we believe that crypto tokens would fit perfectly well into this model. That’s how we came up with the idea of Primalbase, an all-inclusive sharable workspace at the very heart of the world’s top tech hubs with a crypto-token membership bought only once. It’s scalable, fast to set up, flexible in terms of timing and the size of the team.

The first stage of Primalbase shareable infrastructure development requires the setup of 5 shared workspaces of up to 2000 square meters in the following strategic locations most beneficial for tech entrepreneurs: Amsterdam, Berlin, London, New York, Hong Kong. The efficiency and profitability of Primalbase business model lie in the approach to divide the infrastructure into rentable offices (based on classic, standard real estate relations) and non-rentable co-working spaces (based on crypto-economic relations) reserved only for Primalbase community members. If anyone outside of the community wants to rent Primalbase co-working space, it can be arranged by temporary ownership of the membership (renting Primalbase token from a community member). However, the underlying profit of Primalbase will be gained from renting offices to companies, project teams, startups, branch offices, etc., and it will cover the operating expenses of the property management company.

The Primalbase cryptocurrency token is built on the Waves Blockchain. There is already a proof-of-concept running in Amsterdam at full speed and receiving endorsements from prominent tech entrepreneurs from all around the world who have become members of Primalbase's growing community. According to the business model described above, in Amsterdam unit there are offices rented by companies and shared workspaces available for current members of the Primalbase community (Ralf Manheim, CEO at Just Sports Marketing, Sasha Ivanov, CEO at Waves Platform, Dmitry Tokarev, CTO at Dolfin, Aaron Rovner, CMO at Forsta).

Much more info to come in the next couple weeks. Please continue to give feedback and critique. We are listening.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:33:43 PM

it finally to find an project with good idea and make me excited
will focus on that thread
vindyne8
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:42:47 PM

Their next planned sites are:

Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:22:27 PM

Primal Bases

By the end of 2017 we will have opened at total of five Primalbase hubs. As the number of hubs and memberships increase, so will the value of membership tokens. Future locations will be voted for by the members of the Primal community.

vindyne8
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:58:52 PM

What locations should be added to the list to open next?

My vote is San Francisco, CA
GolumDeMort

Activity: 672
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:46:08 PM

Thank you for posting that I hopefully can post images soon myself. The main thread is not ready yet but if translators are interested in translating it once ready you can post here or PM us thanks. No google translate, and provide some samples of past work via PM.

Ok. I reserve a translation into Russian (topic, site).
Past work will be sent via pm.
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:44:54 AM

Thank you for posting that I hopefully can post images soon myself. The main thread is not ready yet but if translators are interested in translating it once ready you can post here or PM us thanks. No google translate, and provide some samples of past work via PM.

Ok. I reserve a translation into Russian (topic, site).
Past work will be sent via pm.

Thank you, will keep you on our list. Do you have any thoughts on the project itself, as well?
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:08:10 AM

4 cities with a variety of greatness, I am ready!
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:20:13 PM

4 cities with a variety of greatness, I am ready!

Any other cities you'd like to see Primal Base in?
castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:03:11 PM

cannot waiting bounty campaign announcements
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:06:42 PM

cannot waiting bounty campaign announcements

Any opinions on the concept in the meantime?
charlie200

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 05:25:35 PM

My vote is new york and waiting social media campaign announcement
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 12:08:57 AM

Token lease

The tokens, which allow access to our offices and services, can be leased out. As token are not paid for annually, but are bought in one single payment, the renting of tokens could potentially enable you to recoup this initial fee
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 12:20:04 AM

İ want to reserve the turkish translation. Thanks.
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 03:37:17 AM

İ want to reserve the turkish translation. Thanks.

PM us with samples of previous work, we will add you to the list. In the meantime, any opinions on our project?
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:58:34 PM

Primal Hubs

We intend to create larger scale and all-encompassing hubs at our most popular locations. Developing on our original Primalbase concept, we will create more extensive all-inclusive venues with bars, restaurants, event spaces and other related facilities. A part of the profit made from these ventures will be distributed amongst token holders
vindyne8
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:08:47 PM

How much do you think a Primal Base Membership is worth? Submit your answer when you subscribe on the website
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: