Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:01:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help! Improving English through chat  (Read 599 times)
Floret20 (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 06:42:33 PM

There are many members who are not able to speak English fluently as i can see. So am i. I am also facing some problems sometimes.

It is very much important to have a good knowledge about English to achieve a proper part of this Bitcoin forum. So i wanted to know, is there any option or group or something like that from where i as well as those who are weak in English can get a chance to improve it? It would be so helpful to post in the forum also.
If the group is forum based, then it would be best.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 06:45:42 PM

There are many members who are not able to speak English fluently as i can see. So am i. I am also facing some problems sometimes.

It is very much important to have a good knowledge about English to achieve a proper part of this Bitcoin forum. So i wanted to know, is there any option or group or something like that from where i as well as those who are weak in English can get a chance to improve it? It would be so helpful to post in the forum also.

Yes. It is called school, maybe you should've finished that.. That is the place to learn english. Not here.

This is a bitcoin forum, meant to learn new things and share thoughts about bitcoin.

Jacce

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:30:52 PM

Yes. It is called school, maybe you should've finished that.. That is the place to learn english. Not here.

This is a bitcoin forum, meant to learn new things and share thoughts about bitcoin.

No need to be so harsh. Perhaps they did not have very much English in school, or he/she is currently attending school and want to learn some extra English, or whatever. Point being, you do not know OP's situation, so you don't have to judge him.

OnT: I do not know of any such group or chat, but simply reading and writing English will help increasing your proficiency in English. Being active on this forum (or other forums in English) will help you develop your skills, and I can also recommend getting reading a book in English.
JavaLove

Activity: 434

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:02:10 PM

The forum is an English based service that allows us to communicate. While your idea sounds interesting, I don't believe there are any ways that could improve the way you are saying.

Of course, you can use Google Translate when you're typing to allow for decent accuracy. Also, there are different language boards on the forum where you can speak about topics designated in them. I'm not sure if they have all languages, but there are many to start.

Apart from that, I'm not sure what you can do. The forum is, after all, English based. Good luck!

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
ajeef

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 09:48:37 PM

Even my english was poor in early days but then I started to chat on yahoo and started communicating with people around the world and it really helped me in improving my english and now i am in better position to communicate with people around me.
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:40:06 AM

You are right, the English is very important and essential for the present time. It not only helps to communicate knowledge, information but also helps people to communicate with each other and enhance bonding. At first I was like you, my English was poor and I did not seem to understand English but I was determined to learn it. You can find a few website online learning English, every day take a few hours to learn grammar and vocabulary. You can also learn English by listening to music, watching English movies. To have good knowledge of English must be learned over a long period of time. It is important that you work hard and do not get discouraged. Good luck Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: