Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:39:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The rush to sell is real  (Read 3125 times)
1urker (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:22:16 PM

Title.

Never sell low philosophy is killing me.
Are you guys also getting crazy? Grin

(About BTC dive)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:26:52 PM

Title.

(About BTC dive)

You shouldn't. Don't sell, you may regret it.. just my opinion though, do whatever you want.

Almost everytime I'm buying something I'm buying it for too much, and almost everytime I'm selling something.. oh well, I'm doing it right before the price skyrockets. This happened to me quite a lot of times with Bitcoin. I think we should take no action at the moment, the markets are too shaky. We've seen similar falls and then the price shot up once again. Just check the all-time charts and you'll see what I'm talking about! I won't sell mine, I will just hold.
dinofelis

Activity: 770
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:29:47 PM

Title.

(About BTC dive)

This time, the question of the end of the undisputed supremacy of bitcoin may be real.  Not that bitcoin will lose its crown immediately, but I think the market is testing this possibility, and the distinction altcoin bitcoin may take, for the very first time, a hit. 

Funny is that the two contenders for usurping the crown are the two most centralized currencies around, mimicking as crypto: ETH and DASH.  Maybe the market asks for more centralization in crypto.
1urker (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:32:50 PM

Title.

(About BTC dive)

You shouldn't. Don't sell, you may regret it.. just my opinion though, do whatever you want.

I'm not planning on selling, but damn, my girl would be jealous of how BTC is giving me more emotions right now than I ever had in any relationship.

Anyways just trying to make fun of the situation, seens that everybody here is on edge.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:41:28 PM

I don't think many people are on edge. The Bitcoin price is constantly fluctuating and the recent rise was always going to correct itself. Either way, no matter how low we fall, we will always recover even if it takes a while. HODL HODL HODL...
The only people panic selling are those in it for the short haul. They'll buy back in once the price rises again. We on the other hand are here to stay. That involves riding each wave as they come. The peaks and troughs included.
ajeef

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:43:26 PM

People who will get panic only will sell their coins at this stage and its a stupid decision to make but people who have faith in the potential of bitcoins will never sell their coins and will prefer to hold them for a long term and that is the right thing to do.
1urker (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:48:01 PM

I don't think many people are on edge.

Go check Poloniex trollbox,  Grin.

Lols and they're still talking about SDC  Grin

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:13:37 PM

Slight crash, will be back to 1,100 within a week.

50% retrace of the up move + some extra panic == $634 within 3 weeks, then a move to over $3,000, maybe.

Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:19:21 PM

I'm still quite noob when it come to the technical part of bitcoin. So, though I'd say I'll just hodl all the way, it does worry me that this will cause problems for bitcoin.

I'd probably still play it safe though. Just keep them all in, let the people sell all they want. Bitcoin probably wouldn't crash down to $500 in just one month.
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 08:23:48 PM

I'm still quite noob when it come to the technical part of bitcoin. So, though I'd say I'll just hodl all the way, it does worry me that this will cause problems for bitcoin.

I'd probably still play it safe though. Just keep them all in, let the people sell all they want. Bitcoin probably wouldn't crash down to $500 in just one month.
I think all of us were noob's when it came to the technical parts of Bitcoin at one point. So, I wouldn't worry about that. $500 in one month is probably not going to happen.

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
Cashew

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:30:22 PM

Title.

(About BTC dive)

This time, the question of the end of the undisputed supremacy of bitcoin may be real.  Not that bitcoin will lose its crown immediately, but I think the market is testing this possibility, and the distinction altcoin bitcoin may take, for the very first time, a hit. 

Funny is that the two contenders for usurping the crown are the two most centralized currencies around, mimicking as crypto: ETH and DASH.  Maybe the market asks for more centralization in crypto.

You are seeing plots everywhere Cheesy ! The market is testing absolutely nothing, a few whales simply ran a combinated pump on the altoys altcoins, and after 3 days of a an high price, people start to think that now, the game is over for Bitcoin and I do not know what Cheesy !
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:30:29 PM

Today I also saw the price lower than $1000 but that is not a bigger issue the price will definitely once again continue to grow to high level as in the past it occurred all the times. I have all my bitcoins in my wallet and I do not fear from the drop of price as I know well the traders will buy as much as possible and I am also trying to buy and sooner the price will grow up.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:31:29 PM

I think all of us were noob's when it came to the technical parts of Bitcoin at one point. So, I wouldn't worry about that. $500 in one month is probably not going to happen.

You are correct that it will not take a whole month, we could be there within a few days:
At least we get it over with sooner....

dinofelis

Activity: 770
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:35:19 PM

Title.

(About BTC dive)

This time, the question of the end of the undisputed supremacy of bitcoin may be real.  Not that bitcoin will lose its crown immediately, but I think the market is testing this possibility, and the distinction altcoin bitcoin may take, for the very first time, a hit.  

Funny is that the two contenders for usurping the crown are the two most centralized currencies around, mimicking as crypto: ETH and DASH.  Maybe the market asks for more centralization in crypto.

You are seeing plots everywhere Cheesy ! The market is testing absolutely nothing, a few whales simply ran a combinated pump on the altoys altcoins, and after 3 days of a an high price, people start to think that now, the game is over for Bitcoin and I do not know what Cheesy !

Nope.  Bitcoin market share in crypto is at all time low and bitcoin has, for the first time in its history, serious TECHNICAL problems, in the sense that it is full, and that the only outlook is a split in two coins, or status quo (most probable).  This has never been the case before.

http://coinmarketcap.com/charts/#btc-percentage
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:46:09 PM

It's fucking bitcoin Armageddon out there Sad

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
Cashew

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:52:21 PM

Title.

(About BTC dive)

This time, the question of the end of the undisputed supremacy of bitcoin may be real.  Not that bitcoin will lose its crown immediately, but I think the market is testing this possibility, and the distinction altcoin bitcoin may take, for the very first time, a hit.  

Funny is that the two contenders for usurping the crown are the two most centralized currencies around, mimicking as crypto: ETH and DASH.  Maybe the market asks for more centralization in crypto.

Nope.  Bitcoin market share in crypto is at all time low and bitcoin has, for the first time in its history, serious TECHNICAL problems, in the sense that it is full, and that the only outlook is a split in two coins, or status quo (most probable).  This has never been the case before.

Bitcoin percentage is just a joke to me. Altcoins are the principle of a created money out of air. I could create an altcoin and if it reaches a price of 0,01BTC/coin, this does not mean this is valued at this price, this just mean that one guy is ready to buy it as this price, and play the market animators, as this is happening just now at Poloniex.
user27

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 09:06:03 PM

Title.

(About BTC dive)

Btc's still high, nothing to worry about if you bought in last year at the $400 low.

But yes, something to worry about if you bought in at the ATH this year. I mean nothing you can do, just unlucky.

1urker (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 09:08:02 PM

That's true, maybe this is shaping the biggest downfall of bitcoin ever, what do you recommend?
Cashew

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 09:15:09 PM

That's true, maybe this is shaping the biggest downfall of bitcoin ever, what do you recommend?

This is nothing to be worried about. This is just the effect of a combinated pump on all the markets so that whales can make money in Bitcoin (again this proves that this is the king currency as everytime someone makes money on an exchange it cash outs the profits in Bitcoin).
1urker (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 09:24:36 PM

This is nothing to be worried about. This is just the effect of a combinated pump on all the markets so that whales can make money in Bitcoin (again this proves that this is the king currency as everytime someone makes money on an exchange it cash outs the profits in Bitcoin).

Difficult to think of the lowest market cap as nothing, without it high predominancy over other coins, what is bitcoin? I mean... compared to new coins with new funcionalities it hasn't much to offer besides it's high volume.

So... I'm pretty hopeful that BTC will recover from this drawback, but the future of BTC isn't looking too bright right now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: