Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:04:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So easy to make people panic. right?  (Read 2558 times)
Cashew

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 03:36:44 PM

It's unbelievable all the people that think they have the magical solution to "Bitcoin" when they could easily make an alt-coin with Seg-wit, unlimited blocks, etc. Look, if Satoshi wanted the Blocksize to be 2mb he would have made it that.

Bitcoin is supposed to be a digital store of value, not some micro-transaction dust coin.
At first as I know from lauda and other members, satoshi wasn't good in programming so I doubt he wouldn't be able to do things as he wished.

It seems it's really easy to make people panic and that example already showed it to us. Transactions with low fee would be good from the begining and maybe we would avoid such situation, who knows..

Satoshi, greatest computer engineer of all time, was not good at programming Cheesy ! How stupid things people can say ! These stupid things also always come from people that does not know anything about programation by the way !
Yes, people can to say very stupid things so it's better for you to shut your mouth. From your words, it seems don't know anything about programming and it's better to stop talking because the more you talk, the more silly things you say.
Let's check this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1678565.msg16875819#msg16875819

I am waiting your answer, maybe Lauda and I are wrong and don't know anything  Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin or maybe only you  Grin Grin

I find you pretty aggressive. So I guess because Lauda said he his bad then he is bad ? This is a bad argument of authority.
I amn't aggressive but why is it bad argument? He/She is administrator on this forum and has much experience than any other members. You talk like you know satoshi in reality. I don't care if satoshi was good or bad at programming but you don't had to say that people say stupid things.
Hope this task will end Grin

I said stupid because I lack English vocabulary in this field of things. And Lauda had been destituted for extorsions and lovely things like this, so I would not refer as him talking about the supreme authority and knowledge Tongue. Take shorena instead. And again sorry if you took it as a personal attack this was not at all intented...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 04:17:15 PM

BTCBTCBTC

Bitcoin is supposed to be a digital store of value, not some micro-transaction dust coin.

Really It is

But I think the whitepaper tell us a different story.  Should we move  away from the original reason why Bitcoin is created and rewrite the whitepaper so that all things claimed that is not written on the original Bitcoin whitepaper will look legit and part of the original plan of Bitcoin?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 11:03:38 PM

Satoshi, greatest computer engineer of all time, was not good at programming Cheesy ! How stupid things people can say ! These stupid things also always come from people that does not know anything about programation by the way !
Simply put, you are a complete baboon with the education level of a western primary school kid. Satoshi was horrible at programming, he also made some bad decisions during the design. He was a visionary, therefore also a genius of his own kind. This does not, in any way, make him good in CS. FYI he introduced a bug which created 84 billion Bitcoin in the early days. So much for the "greatest computer engineer of all time". Roll Eyes

Stop spewing shit for a few cents.

But I think the whitepaper tell us a different story.  Should we move  away from the original reason why Bitcoin is created and rewrite the whitepaper so that all things claimed that is not written on the original Bitcoin whitepaper will look legit and part of the original plan of Bitcoin?
It doesn't matter what the Whitepaper says. The whitepaper can't predict the future and it is only an documentation of the initial idea. It should not be rewritten for historical reasons, although an updated version could be possibly created by someone. Bitcoin is already very different from what is described there, e.g. there is a lot of undocumented stuff that was added later.

The simple answer to OPs question is 'Yes'. People are idiots. I'd say that over 99% are completely ignorant, and almost all of those (if not all) are also indirectly or directly being manipulated by the media.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: