Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:56:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Partners?  (Read 558 times)
viking02 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 02:10:00 AM

Are there people here that have reputable trading partners such as to buy/sell bitcoin?  Like they always contact that guy to buy or sell bitcoin etc.

Are there ppl here that buy/sell bitcoin for cash in deposit or bank transfer/wire etc?

I was told by others that localbitcoins is great for it because there are lot of traders there that buy bitcoin and either deposit cash in bank or do bank wire transfer or bank transfer.  One guy on another forum tells me he has a guy that he done trades with for a long time and even gives him a vig.  Example the guy would sell $1000 worth of bitcoin, and the guy would give him 1 or 2 percent vig... meaning that other guy would deposit $1010 or $1020 cash in that person bank account.  He tells me he never had an issue once trading with the guy since they been trading for quite some time already and said he was never worried because that guy was a big trader etc.

Are there ppl that do this here?

Are there any users on localbitcoin that you would recommend?  There were users here that posted in my old thread but did mention if they buy bitcoin for bank transfer or deposit into my us bank account, there would be like a 5 percent fee.  Thus if i sell $1000 worth of bitcoin, i would get $950 deposited etc.

I also like to know...as of now... what is the average bitcoin rate when selling bitcoin for say cash deposit in bank of america or any american bank etc.  Is it even?  Does the guy who sell bitcoin usually have to pay a fee?  Does the guy who want bitcoin pay a higher fee since that is a way you can acquire lot of bitcoin?  A while back some ppl mentioned its supply and demand.  I understand that but in general if a person wants to sell bitcoin for cash and one person wants to buy bitcoin for cash... is the btc to usd rate what is typically used?  Or is the guy that sells bitcoin for cash deposit in bank usually paying a 1-5 percent fee.  Because if the guy who buys bitcoin gets a discount when depositing cash in bank, well couldn't that person then immediately sell the btc to coinbase or someone else for a 1 percent fee and profit?  Of course if you do this, this assumes btc price stays the same which is never the case even if its say 5 minutes apart etc.

Would like thoughts on this.

,,,,╓╖µpp╖╖,,,,
                         ,╓g▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄µ╖          ,╖
                     ,╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ñ╖    ,@▓▌
                  ,á▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓µ╫▓▓▓▌
                ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀╜╙            '╙▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
              ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀`                       ╙▀▓▓▓███████▌
             @▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀`            ,,,,,         ,g▓███████▀`
           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀         ,µ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▄@, ,@▓███████▀
          ]▓▓▓▓███▓`       ╓▄▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████▓╜
         ]▓▓▓▓█▓█╝       ╓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▀╜
         ▓▓▓▓███▌       ╙▓███████▓▒       "▀▓██████▀`
        ╫▓▓▓███▌          "▀████████▄        '▓██▀
        ▓█▓███▓▒            `▀████████▄,       `
       ]▓█████▌                ╙████████▓,
       ]▓█████▌                  ╙▓█▓█▓▓▓█▓╖
       ]▓█████▌                    ╙▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ▓█████▓[            ,,       `▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▓██████[            ╓@        ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ╠██████▓          ╓▓▓▓▓m        ╙▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓@
         ▓█████╜       ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖╖,,,╓╖▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
         └▓█▓╜       ,@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓█▀
          '"       ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓█████████████▀╙        ,
                 ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╜    ╙▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▀▀▀▀╜          ╓▓▓▓╖
               g▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓`                          ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓w
            ,g▓██████████▓▄,                    ,╓@▓▓█▓▓▓█▓██╜
            ▓████████████████▓▄▄p╖,,     ,,╓µ▄▄▓██████████▓╜
            ▓█████╜╙▀███████████████████████████████████▀`
            ▓██▓╜     "▀▀███████████████████████████▀╜`
            ▓▀`            ╙▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀"
. COMSA
ICO: Oct 2 - Nov 6
█████
▄▄▄
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:05:42 AM

Are there people here that have reputable trading partners such as to buy/sell bitcoin?  Like they always contact that guy to buy or sell bitcoin etc.

Are there ppl here that buy/sell bitcoin for cash in deposit or bank transfer/wire etc?

I was told by others that localbitcoins is great for it because there are lot of traders there that buy bitcoin and either deposit cash in bank or do bank wire transfer or bank transfer.  One guy on another forum tells me he has a guy that he done trades with for a long time and even gives him a vig.  Example the guy would sell $1000 worth of bitcoin, and the guy would give him 1 or 2 percent vig... meaning that other guy would deposit $1010 or $1020 cash in that person bank account.  He tells me he never had an issue once trading with the guy since they been trading for quite some time already and said he was never worried because that guy was a big trader etc.

Are there any users on localbitcoin that you would recommend?  There were users here that posted in my old thread but did mention if they buy bitcoin for bank transfer or deposit into my us bank account, there would be like a 5 percent fee.  Thus if i sell $1000 worth of bitcoin, i would get $950 deposited etc.

I also like to know...as of now... what is the average bitcoin rate when selling bitcoin for say cash deposit in bank of america or any american bank etc.  Is it even?  Does the guy who sell bitcoin usually have to pay a fee?  Does the guy who want bitcoin pay a higher fee since that is a way you can acquire lot of bitcoin?  A while back some ppl mentioned its supply and demand.  I understand that but in general if a person wants to sell bitcoin for cash and one person wants to buy bitcoin for cash... is the btc to usd rate what is typically used?  Or is the guy that sells bitcoin for cash deposit in bank usually paying a 1-5 percent fee.  Because if the guy who buys bitcoin gets a discount when depositing cash in bank, well couldn't that person then immediately sell the btc to coinbase or someone else for a 1 percent fee and profit?  Of course if you do this, this assumes btc price stays the same which is never the case even if its say 5 minutes apart etc.

I know a few very trusted traders from Localbitcoins,but i usually trade bitcoin for paypal,so i can`t recommend anyone.No transaction is free.Paypal charges fees,all the banks charge fees...
Yes,there are LBC traders that give a vig.
Yes,people that sell btc using localbitcoins have to pay a small fee.
Yes,the btc/USD rate is typically used.
I don`t think that is possible to sell btc to Coinbase.

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 09:13:57 AM

for trading i am using regular exchanges and with fiat (USD) deposit and withdrawals and most of the time i am doing altcoin trading which is through bitcoin!!

but for exchanging to local currency i have got a guy that i found and he gives me good deals with proper price compared to current market rate.
but i doubt you and i live in the same country Wink so introducing him is pointless.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
viking02 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 03:06:30 AM

do any of these ppl deposit cash into bank?

I know a few very trusted traders from Localbitcoins,but i usually trade bitcoin for paypal,so i can`t recommend anyone.No transaction is free.Paypal charges fees,all the banks charge fees...
Yes,there are LBC traders that give a vig.
Yes,people that sell btc using localbitcoins have to pay a small fee.
Yes,the btc/USD rate is typically used.
I don`t think that is possible to sell btc to Coinbase.

,,,,╓╖µpp╖╖,,,,
                         ,╓g▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄µ╖          ,╖
                     ,╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ñ╖    ,@▓▌
                  ,á▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓µ╫▓▓▓▌
                ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀╜╙            '╙▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
              ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀`                       ╙▀▓▓▓███████▌
             @▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀`            ,,,,,         ,g▓███████▀`
           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀         ,µ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▄@, ,@▓███████▀
          ]▓▓▓▓███▓`       ╓▄▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████▓╜
         ]▓▓▓▓█▓█╝       ╓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▀╜
         ▓▓▓▓███▌       ╙▓███████▓▒       "▀▓██████▀`
        ╫▓▓▓███▌          "▀████████▄        '▓██▀
        ▓█▓███▓▒            `▀████████▄,       `
       ]▓█████▌                ╙████████▓,
       ]▓█████▌                  ╙▓█▓█▓▓▓█▓╖
       ]▓█████▌                    ╙▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ▓█████▓[            ,,       `▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▓██████[            ╓@        ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ╠██████▓          ╓▓▓▓▓m        ╙▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓@
         ▓█████╜       ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖╖,,,╓╖▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
         └▓█▓╜       ,@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓█▀
          '"       ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓█████████████▀╙        ,
                 ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╜    ╙▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▀▀▀▀╜          ╓▓▓▓╖
               g▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓`                          ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓w
            ,g▓██████████▓▄,                    ,╓@▓▓█▓▓▓█▓██╜
            ▓████████████████▓▄▄p╖,,     ,,╓µ▄▄▓██████████▓╜
            ▓█████╜╙▀███████████████████████████████████▀`
            ▓██▓╜     "▀▀███████████████████████████▀╜`
            ▓▀`            ╙▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀"
. COMSA
ICO: Oct 2 - Nov 6
█████
▄▄▄
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 03:13:22 AM

Why you don't try on currency exchange section on bitcointalk, I think many traders will become your partners
although I am not too sure about your payment method use wire transfer of bank.
Why you don't use payment other payment gateway are like Paypal, perfect money, advicash and other
I think will be easy to you getting partnes.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 05:31:09 AM

Are there people here that have reputable trading partners such as to buy/sell bitcoin?  Like they always contact that guy to buy or sell bitcoin etc.

I was told by others that localbitcoins is great for it because there are lot of traders there that buy bitcoin and either deposit cash in bank or do bank wire transfer or bank transfer.  One guy on another forum tells me he has a guy that he done trades with for a long time and even gives him a vig.  Example the guy would sell $1000 worth of bitcoin, and the guy would give him 1 or 2 percent vig... meaning that other guy would deposit $1010 or $1020 cash in that person bank account.  He tells me he never had an issue once trading with the guy since they been trading for quite some time already and said he was never worried because that guy was a big trader etc.

Are there any users on localbitcoin that you would recommend?  There were users here that posted in my old thread but did mention if they buy bitcoin for bank transfer or deposit into my us bank account, there would be like a 5 percent fee.  Thus if i sell $1000 worth of bitcoin, i would get $950 deposited etc.

I also like to know...as of now... what is the average bitcoin rate when selling bitcoin for say cash deposit in bank of america or any american bank etc.  Is it even?  Does the guy who sell bitcoin usually have to pay a fee?  Does the guy who want bitcoin pay a higher fee since that is a way you can acquire lot of bitcoin?  A while back some ppl mentioned its supply and demand.  I understand that but in general if a person wants to sell bitcoin for cash and one person wants to buy bitcoin for cash... is the btc to usd rate what is typically used?  Or is the guy that sells bitcoin for cash deposit in bank usually paying a 1-5 percent fee.  Because if the guy who buys bitcoin gets a discount when depositing cash in bank, well couldn't that person then immediately sell the btc to coinbase or someone else for a 1 percent fee and profit?  Of course if you do this, this assumes btc price stays the same which is never the case even if its say 5 minutes apart etc.

I never try ever since before to buy BTC in localbitcoins, I heard most often here in this forum that this exchange was a good one to buy a bitcoin. But in my experience, I had a friend who sell bitcoin to me and that was before, because by that time I'm seeking to buy bitcoin on a cheap value, and he gave discount when I decided to buy a bitcoin for him since I trusted him we do our transaction through merchants here who accepted bitcoin from His bank account going to merchant then transfered to my bitcoin wallet.  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: