Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:31:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Casascius coin reseller in Sweden and EU.  (Read 12686 times)
dnaleor
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

Want privacy? Use Monero!

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 06:21:12 PM

Busy or not, It would be nice for some communication (and the ability to ship the product) . If he is too busy to ship to us then he shouldn't have offered the product for sale.

I really hope they are sent by friday this week.
I offer this as a favor to the community. I am not in it for profit, if you want faster and effecient shipping I recommend to pick another retailer as I have stated from the start.
If you want a refund just send me a pm and I will give it to you right away.
//DeaDTerra

I really love the fact that you offer this service. I still trust you, so I'll order one now Smiley
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 06:23:00 PM

Busy or not, It would be nice for some communication (and the ability to ship the product) . If he is too busy to ship to us then he shouldn't have offered the product for sale.

I really hope they are sent by friday this week.
I offer this as a favor to the community. I am not in it for profit, if you want faster and effecient shipping I recommend to pick another retailer as I have stated from the start.
If you want a refund just send me a pm and I will give it to you right away.
//DeaDTerra

I really love the fact that you offer this service. I still trust you, so I'll order one now Smiley
I am not looking to rip anyone off but this is a side project of mine and is not on the top of my priority list.
Hence there are some delays.
//DeeaDTerra
TheUntitled

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 06:26:20 PM

Nice, but I was not able to read that in the website. Nor can I get any details on the schedule-question. Plus you have announced shipping several times and did not deliver.

Please just give us an idea of timescale? It would be nice to know whats happening, and would put my mind at rest (im sure others too)
Absolutely. Then there is something to make a decision for e.g. refund or patiently wait.

I agree. I'm not too fussed about waiting but some communication about the status of things would definitely be appreciated.

Freelance writer at CoinBuzz.com
dnaleor
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 07:11:18 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2013, 10:13:19 PM by dnaleor

I've send the payment for an order: 7dfe8aa78c4a5d358562028a7ce172831712d10de818d3865b694dad295d4fa7 Smiley

Take your time, it's not for a gift, it's just because I want one! Smiley

edit: i think something indeed is wrong with the order system.
I cancelled my order #74 (because I didn't knew there was a time limit for the payment).
I gathered my BTC in one wallet and then send 1.47 BTC (above txid).
But I check the website again and now is also my payed order #75 cancelled...

No hurry, but can you check if my order is accepted? Smiley

edit2: to prove that I'm the sender of that payment, here is a signed message with '173tfMoir7uZk39p2EwZAxnZwNykBSwHDD'
The message is 'dnaleor':
IJQ19YlRKJyEzaM9/hTZSD/cZwyr943/TL8zijl8fJTr3kAq3PfS9lrucphxO/Wx5yhnIU2xC06P9YVhQNPdyZw=
BitAddict
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 09:20:33 PM

I contacted with DeadTerra to find a solution to all of you who wants fast coins in EU.

As you can see in my shop I'm selling 1btc Casascius 2013 for 1,55btc.
Of course I can't offer same price than DeadTerra (he got all that coins really cheap from an action, and I actually paid about more than extra 0,2btc/each one).

But I can offer you:
- Instant shipping.
- Free shipping for 2 or more units. Only EU.
- Free capsule
- Payment in BTC or SEPA (see my rates in my shop)
- I take extra care with the coins, always manipulate them with gloves.

Plus you can add USB block eruptor that I also have in stock.

So, if you want cheap coins you can stay with DeadTerra, if you want fast coins you can order refund and order in my shop.
Now you can choose and be happy Smiley

If you are interested send me PM.

Thanks DeadTerra!
TheUntitled

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 09:38:11 PM

I think, DeaDTerra, that I'm going to give it a week.

If it's not shipped within a week, I'm going to ask for a refund.

dnaleor
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 09:45:32 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2013, 07:39:54 PM by dnaleor

I have plenty of time to wait for delivery, but can you please confirm my order DeadTerra Smiley (2 posts above)

edit: got a message from DeatTerra and he received my payment. It's just a bug at the website Smiley
HowGudAmI

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

BTC --> ??? --> PROFIT

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 11:44:27 AM

I have to take delivery by the 9th of July (Thats this year, 2013) at the absolute latest.

I ordered on May 10th so that will have given you 2 months.

All I ask right now is an ETA. You have made it clear it is a side project on here but anyone stumbling upon your website will not know this and expect timely delivery ( http://physicalbitcoins.openbtcshop.com/ ).

Smiley
phantastisch
Legendary

Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 04:43:15 PM

I'm probably in sweden in two months, you better ship until then.  Grin

Well to be frank here is your feedback for now :

- Updates about estimated shipping have stopped completely.
- No ETA.
- No information on the website or in the start post about that this is just a side business and shipping is delayed until you have time.

Your defense that you provide this as a service to for the forum stands on a weak ground since it is was nowhere stated before.

I don't want a refund , i want a cascascius coin sold by Deadterra , one of the trustworthier members of this forum.

So please pull your shit together and do something.

HOWEYCOINS   ▮      Excitement and         ⭐  ● TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK   ⭐       
  ▮    guaranteed returns                 ●TELEGRAM                         
  ▮  of the travel industry
    ⭐  ●Ann Thread ●Instagram   ⭐ 
✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 05:35:10 PM

I'm probably in sweden in two months, you better ship until then.  Grin

Well to be frank here is your feedback for now :

- Updates about estimated shipping have stopped completely.
- No ETA.
- No information on the website or in the start post about that this is just a side business and shipping is delayed until you have time.

Your defense that you provide this as a service to for the forum stands on a weak ground since it is was nowhere stated before.

I don't want a refund , i want a cascascius coin sold by Deadterra , one of the trustworthier members of this forum.

So please pull your shit together and do something.

Hi Smiley
The updates have stopped as I can't give a good update when nothings happening.
I can't give a good ETA until I know when I have settled in with my new job.
It looks like I will have time to get this all together next weekend but I can't promise anything.

I am not saying that the delays are okay, but I have explained them and said that I can't guarantee any shipment date and if you are uncomfortable with that then I can give you a refund. You are correct and I will stop sales until I have ensured that shipping can be guaranteed within a certain time frame.

I am sorry for the mess, I was at the time unaware of the changes that would be taking place, I thought I would have a lot of time on my hands and it showed that I have not Smiley
//DeaDTerra
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 07:22:08 PM

It looks like I will have time to get this all together next weekend but I can't promise anything.

Let me (and jalaman) make an offer for the case that you wont find the necessary time this weekend:

We could ship up to 75 0.5 BTC coins on Monday to your customers provided we have a list of orders with shipping addresses and received a payment (I think we can find a fair price) until Sunday evening. 1 BTC and other coins would have to be shipped to Hamburg first (shouldn't take long from Sweden), but we would ship them the work-day after we receive them (prerequisite: payment and order list).

Our customers are generally happy about fast delivery and also about the product (thanks, Mike). For confirmation of customer satisfaction check our current sales thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=221343.0;all

That way, you still make a profit while being easy on your reputation, we also make a small profit and most importantly: your valued customers will receive their product without further unnecessary delay.

win-win-win, no?

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
dnaleor
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 07:36:55 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2013, 09:55:04 PM by dnaleor

Let me (and jalaman) make an offer for the case that you wont find the necessary time this weekend:

We could ship up to 75 0.5 BTC coins on Monday to your customers provided we have a list of orders with shipping addresses and received a payment (I think we can find a fair price) until Sunday evening. 1 BTC and other coins would have to be shipped to Hamburg first (shouldn't take long from Sweden), but we would ship them the work-day after we receive them (prerequisite: payment and order list).

Our customers are generally happy about fast delivery and also about the product (thanks, Mike). For confirmation of customer satisfaction check our current sales thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=221343.0;all

That way, you still make a profit while being easy on your reputation, we also make a small profit and most importantly: your valued customers will receive their product without further unnecessary delay.

win-win-win, no?

if you would create a nice certificate for the 1 bTC coin I ordered (and add a capsule) I'm happy to have my coin delivered by you Wink
I even want to add an additional 0.2 BTC for this service (I already payed 1.47 BTC)

But I don't want to put deadterra under pressure. If he sends the coins in the next few weeks, it's also ok for me Smiley

edit: I think 0.1 - 0.15 BTC added would be more appropriate (based on my calculations)
TheUntitled

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 09:10:57 PM

win-win-win, no?

if you would create a nice certificate for the 1 bTC coin I ordered (and add a capsule) I'm happy to have my coin delivered by you Wink
I even want to add an additional 0.2 BTC for this service (I already payed 1.47 BTC)

But I don't want to put deadterra under pressure. If he sends the coins in the next few weeks, it's also ok for me Smiley

For me it all depends on what DeaDTerra wants to do. If he wants to go with this, I might consider.
Although, if he thinks he can get it sent out soon, then I'll wait, but it all depends on what he wants to do.

By the way: if it were to go through you, Molecular, and I wanted you to include a capsule, how much would that cost?

DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 09:47:34 PM

win-win-win, no?

I need to get some sleep but I am up to do some kind of a deal Smiley
Lets talk tomorrow.
//DeaDTerra
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 10:08:00 AM

edit: I think 0.1 - 0.15 BTC added would be more appropriate (based on my calculations)

takes me maybe 3-4 hours worth of time (got quite good process with scripts) to produce 25 certificates and €3.50 for the prints. So even 0.1 is a little too high.

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
dnaleor
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 11:36:41 AM

takes me maybe 3-4 hours worth of time (got quite good process with scripts) to produce 25 certificates and €3.50 for the prints. So even 0.1 is a little too high.

awesome Smiley
HowGudAmI

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

BTC --> ??? --> PROFIT

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 11:54:32 AM

win-win-win, no?

I dont mind who ships to me (my order is 1x1BTC coin and 1x0.5BTC coin).

I would pay a little extra to receive capsules and certificates.

Smiley
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 12:35:27 PM

I dont mind who ships to me (my order is 1x1BTC coin and 1x0.5BTC coin).

I would pay a little extra to receive capsules and certificates.

Same for me (If the "little extra" doesnt exceed 0.1).
bowen151

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 12:55:41 PM

I do free shipping and capsules Wink Just to let you know.

-Buying/Selling graphics cards every month
--Buying BTC every month £/$/€200+ wanted
---UK based re-seller of physical bitcoins  Click here to buy
TheUntitled

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 10:41:05 AM

Any updates?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print