Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:09:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What could make bitcoins price go up again?  (Read 2305 times)
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 08:03:29 PM

It did happen because of the politics and some bastards starts to create their own coin and wants to put bitcoin under them. And the only thing that will make the price of bitcoin go up again is to get those people back to buy a lot of coins again and get back to bitcoin or attract some new investors to buy more bitcoins,
the community needed to help to attract more new investors for the price to uprise again, after those debates and some speculation which hurting the current price we must focus on how to attract more people to get engage and start their journey to this wonderful investment, its all about us who believes to help the system.

Yes it's our task to do so and with the price of bitcoin right now, it is still attractive and for sure for the next months we'll see the price to be back again. That's why we just need to do the usual way of promoting and helping the adoption of bitcoins. And also the bitcoin gambling industry is a big help for making the adoption happen for getting more investors and users.

We cannot tell on what is the exact date for bitcoin to regain its price since bitcoins movement is unpredictable at all, And for now to rise its awareness i think the best thing for us to do is to hold still and let those people who near to us knows about bitcoins so that it will spread little by little untill the awareness will go wider. And although it is hard to do but we should do some hardworks for it so that the demand will rise and the chain reaction for that is surely the price up.
I agree with you since in the past, bitcoin's price too have been very unpredictable and at times we cannot tell whether it will pump or it will dump. The best thing to do as you said is hold. Also in addition to that, we should also earn more bitcoin using means where we can multiply the bitcoin we got or doing some jobs or micro jobs as past time like me when I am bored and earn some money from it although just do the worthwhile ones.

Yes all we need to do is an up to date market research and hold on to bitcoin rather selling it when the price falls like many people hacve done this in last two days and also have some secondary income like joining signature campaigns.

holding bitcoin will be good idea but again as far i concern about this what if the price dump down again. so whoever thinks there are already benefiting for them it will be the best to sell, because the price is not very stable now. it is either raising or falling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 08:05:21 PM

holding bitcoin will be good idea but again as far i concern about this what if the price dump down again. so whoever thinks there are already benefiting for them it will be the best to sell, because the price is not very stable now. it is either raising or falling.

So if the price will be dumped again therefore you need to keep on holding it. Holding your bitcoins for making the price go up again isn't going to help. We are just storing our bitcoins to our wallets and there's no transaction happening and circulation of coins in the market. But if we are going to use it and spend it, we are helping for making the price go up again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Trongersoll

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 08:32:12 PM

It did happen because of the politics and some bastards starts to create their own coin and wants to put bitcoin under them. And the only thing that will make the price of bitcoin go up again is to get those people back to buy a lot of coins again and get back to bitcoin or attract some new investors to buy more bitcoins,
the community needed to help to attract more new investors for the price to uprise again, after those debates and some speculation which hurting the current price we must focus on how to attract more people to get engage and start their journey to this wonderful investment, its all about us who believes to help the system.

Yes it's our task to do so and with the price of bitcoin right now, it is still attractive and for sure for the next months we'll see the price to be back again. That's why we just need to do the usual way of promoting and helping the adoption of bitcoins. And also the bitcoin gambling industry is a big help for making the adoption happen for getting more investors and users.

We cannot tell on what is the exact date for bitcoin to regain its price since bitcoins movement is unpredictable at all, And for now to rise its awareness i think the best thing for us to do is to hold still and let those people who near to us knows about bitcoins so that it will spread little by little untill the awareness will go wider. And although it is hard to do but we should do some hardworks for it so that the demand will rise and the chain reaction for that is surely the price up.
I agree with you since in the past, bitcoin's price too have been very unpredictable and at times we cannot tell whether it will pump or it will dump. The best thing to do as you said is hold. Also in addition to that, we should also earn more bitcoin using means where we can multiply the bitcoin we got or doing some jobs or micro jobs as past time like me when I am bored and earn some money from it although just do the worthwhile ones.

Yes all we need to do is an up to date market research and hold on to bitcoin rather selling it when the price falls like many people hacve done this in last two days and also have some secondary income like joining signature campaigns.

Yes don't follow the herds, when the people are selling it doesn't mean that you too can sell. just read more blogs and research and then you can take the step. blindly don't follow anyone, apply the logic and then take the step. To again get the price to high we need to have more transaction and more users should start using it which will again take the price to the higher.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 01:08:45 AM

I was wondering how BTC's price dropped pretty hard the last few days and how it was most likely the result of the ETF rejection, the possibility of a hardfork and the panic selling that resulted after these two events. In the past however, after bitcoins major crash in january '17, it rose quite quickly in  less than 2 months back to a new ATH. Why did this happen, and what could make BTC's price go up again in the upcoming weeks/months?
The price will go up again, don’t worry about that, however what it could really make the price go sky high is if we finally were able to find a solution to all this political debate about the right solution for bitcoin whether that is BU or segwit.

Political debate? I've seen a lot of debates consiering that here on bitcointalk, and I'm not sure what to think anymore. Segwit seems a little impractical now to be implemented but I don't know about BU, but I think the price's not depending on that debate that much.
I said political debate because while the debate in theory must be technical, the discussion has become a matter of prestige and about power, it does not seem like we are going anywhere and with the recent attempts of FUD that crashed the price things don’t seem that are going to improve.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 07:16:29 AM

So if the price will be dumped again therefore you need to keep on holding it. Holding your bitcoins for making the price go up again isn't going to help. We are just storing our bitcoins to our wallets and there's no transaction happening and circulation of coins in the market. But if we are going to use it and spend it, we are helping for making the price go up again.

We can help the bitcoin to reach the big value in the way of as much we can via adoption. Other than that its all depend on supply and demand only. Please keep sharing about bitcoin in your twitter and facebook pages to make bitcoin more familiar to the people who can give best adoption to bitcoin.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 07:30:37 AM

At this point, we can't do anything but wait. Probably once the BU fiasco has been settled and consensus has been established, we'll see a constant rise.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 11:46:43 AM

At this point, we can't do anything but wait. Probably once the BU fiasco has been settled and consensus has been established, we'll see a constant rise.

It will be difficult to reach full consensus as the majority of the pools mine their blocks supporting BU. It's 40.3% BU and 26.4% Segwit right now. Things can change rapidly if certain pools start signalling support for Segwit instead of BU, but then again, I don't know if that will be enough to reach the 95% activation threshold. If you purely look at what's holding Bitcoin back, then it's the block size increase. If that is sorted out, then there basically isn't anything hold Bitcoin back anymore.
pearlmen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 02:20:21 PM

Whether bitcoin price increases or not, I will just wait and look hoping that it will increase because there is virtually nothing I can do as I don't have the volume to make that happen so whether I pump or dump, the price wont be affected in my opinion and that applies to majority of us here, Rather than looking for answers for everything, let just wait and the answer will come the right time by the time the big players finish sorting themselves out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: