Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:34:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL BITCOIN for PayPal, Skrill [H] Bitcoin [N] PayPal, Skrill  (Read 679 times)
BitcoinExchange27 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 01:52:21 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2017, 02:31:19 PM by BitcoinExchange27

Hello!

I Provide sell service exchange PayPal / Bitcoin, mention cash from paypal on Bitcoin Proffessional Service Smiley

2% Fee form PayPal to BTC ~ Min Ammount of trade is 100$
1,5% Fee from Skrill to BTC ~ Min Ammount of trade is 30$
0,5% Fee from Payza to BTC ~ Min Ammount of trade is 30$

Max Ammount on PayPal is 950$
Max Ammount on Skrill is 1,500$
Max Ammount on Payza is 200$

Rules in exchange:
PayPal exchange need send first money to my PP
Skrill 50/50 or i send first if user have trust on forum
Payza same as skrill

Contact with email:  bitcoinexchange27@gmail.com

Please contact with email, i dont respone on PM now.

BTC Rate from: http://www.coindesk.com/price/

Regard's
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 06:52:08 PM

Hello!

I Provide sell service exchange PayPal / Bitcoin, mention cash from paypal on Bitcoin Proffessional Service Smiley

2% Fee form PayPal to BTC
1,5% Fee from Skrill to BTC
0,5% Fee from Payza to BTC

Max Ammount on PayPal is 950$
Max Ammount on Skrill is 1,500$
Max Ammount on Payza is 200$

Rules in exchange:
PayPal exchange need send first money to my PP
Skrill 50/50 or i send first if user have trust on forum
Payza same as skrill

Contact PM with me Smiley

Regard's

Pm'd you

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 06:58:29 PM

Please dont deal with OP without escrow or else you might end up getting scammed

btcpp

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 07:32:41 PM

are you sure selling by this rate?
ha?

BitcoinExchange27 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:19:06 PM

Please dont deal with OP without escrow or else you might end up getting scammed

Hello,

Friend if you use paypal you know this more safest for buyer Because if anythink go not good Buyer have option to open Dispute and Back money

Regard's
BitcoinExchange27 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:25:22 PM

are you sure selling by this rate?
ha?

Yes i'm sure this fee

2% fee is start for 100$ exchange
amaral1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:29:12 PM

Hello,

Friend if you use paypal you know this more safest for buyer Because if anythink go not good Buyer have option to open Dispute and Back money

Regard's

Friends and family is not that easy to reverse. Only if one is willing to ruin his paypal account.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
sardasa

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:31:45 PM

Hello,

Regard's
This is the same excuse every potential scammer gives. I got no reason for not sending you PayPal in case we had dealt but you got no reason of sending me btc if i had sent you PayPal 1st. Moreover you are not willing to even use escrow.

BitcoinExchange27 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:40:22 PM

Hello,

Regard's
This is the same excuse every potential scammer gives. I got no reason for not sending you PayPal in case we had dealt but you got no reason of sending me btc if i had sent you PayPal 1st. Moreover you are not willing to even use escrow.

Hi,

I do not force you to use my service. Please do not treat me like a fool, if i sent bitcoin i'm don't have option "Open Dispute to blockchain"
PayPal is safe for buyer if anythink going not good,  if you ever use this system you know this.
For accept paypal i'm risk the btc money. You dont risk anythink
Please don't spam on my thread,

Regard's

sardasa

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:45:41 PM

Hello,

Regard's

Hi,

I do not force you to use my service. Please do not treat me like a fool, if i sent bitcoin i'm don't have option "Open Dispute to blockchain"
PayPal is safe for buyer if anythink going not good,  if you ever use this system you know this.

Regard's

Thats why we have escrows dude!

CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:24:13 PM

Hello,

Regard's

Hi,

Regard's

You have yet to reply to my second PM that I have sent you regarding Escrow and sending first. I'm going to assume that you were going to back out of this deal as of me requesting escrow or asking you to send first. This is typical scammer behavior. Provided that you don't make a statement regarding this, the community, including myself, will start to leave red trust on your account.

BitcoinExchange27 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:54:03 PM

Hello,

Regard's

Hi,

Regard's

You have yet to reply to my second PM that I have sent you regarding Escrow and sending first. I'm going to assume that you were going to back out of this deal as of me requesting escrow or asking you to send first. This is typical scammer behavior. Provided that you don't make a statement regarding this, the community, including myself, will start to leave red trust on your account.
You have trust in forum i able to sent first, Sorry for delay in reply on PM but i newbie and have 360 second block on ever messange Smiley

Best Regard's
msti

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 11:26:28 PM

Hello,

Regard's

Hi,

Regard's

You have trust in forum i able to sent first, Sorry for delay in reply on PM but i newbie and have 360 second block on ever messange Smiley

Best Regard's

I am looking to buy some BTC for paypal. Let me know your terms. Escrow is fine for me or you can send first as you suggested
SafitriCoin

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 01:38:35 AM

May I now your rate btc/usd for today?
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:25:07 AM

Hello,

Regard's

Hi,

Regard's

Scammer!

You are a newbie with zero trading history. If you do not accept escrow, you have dishonest intentions! Period.

warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:27:38 AM

May I now your rate btc/usd for today?

People who trade or communicate with themselves need urgent psychiatric help.

You and the OP are one and the same. Trying to do shill transactions here to make it appear the OP is trading legitimately.

Who are you fooling? Your mama perhaps but not everyone here!

CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 12:30:57 PM

Hello,

Regard's

Hi,

Regard's

Best Regard's

Please send the disclosed $58.8 worth of btc(0.057btc) to 1LogiCdhcCHYqi1qqfqsnkhxDZ33BaLFLj
Once sent please post you txid here and pm me your paypal email. Thank you. I will be waiting

BitcoinExchange27 (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:30:28 PM

Hi!

Please contact me with email:  bitcoinexchange27@gmail.com

On PM i respone on in the evening

Regard's
cosmicblue

Activity: 282

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:50:59 PM

Hello,

Regard's

Hi,

Regard's

Best Regard's

Please send the disclosed $58.8 worth of btc(0.057btc) to 1LogiCdhcCHYqi1qqfqsnkhxDZ33BaLFLj
Once sent please post you txid here and pm me your paypal email. Thank you. I will be waiting
Update this thread once he sends you the bitcoin so to confirm they actually do pay you after your using their site.
This is what this exchanger needs are posted proofs they do in fact work! Wink

Big dom the donkey destroyer.
springgers

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 04:02:56 PM

So is it official than?
Is it a legit person and website to do paypal exchanges with?
And how do they handle any chargebacks done from people who pay using paypal?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: