Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:14:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] GMB - Gambleo IS A SCAM - DO NOT INVEST - Proof inside  (Read 3967 times)
sid3bysid3

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:00:49 PM

Lol captaincomet scammed and nobody is doing something
people are happy to be scammed here Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 04:11:29 PM

Like what?  The DEV is gone, the exchange doesn't give a shit.

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 04:22:14 PM

Like what?  The DEV is gone, the exchange doesn't give a shit.

This is what happens in the exchange ICO , He though that if he starts the ICO in exchange then it will look genuine. and how the coinexchange have approved it and i am seeing lot of them have invested and the price is immediately gone down and no one is their to support it.
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 05:10:28 PM

It was clear before the ICO was over that this coin is nothing but a scam.  Many people asked coinexchange for a refund (thinking they were acting as an escrow service), the exchange told the to fuck off.  The exchange gets paid, the DEV gets paid and the people buying coins get screwed.

I know better, I have gotten bitten in the ass by other ICOs, I swore I would never invest in one again.  I didn't lose much, but I got bit again.  So once again, I will NEVER support another ICO again.  They are all scams.

sid3bysid3

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 05:00:27 PM

the exchange told the to fuck off

Open scam accusation thread against coinexchange then
If you don't means you like to lose your money and not even complain
New thread can help people not to invest they have already other 2 icos now
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 08:50:23 PM

I thought the developer of GMB was genuine even though he was trolling but now he's just locked his thread and is inactive on the forum. He's not even replying to any queries on the bounty thread. May be he will never respond now Sad

civilufo

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 03:59:18 AM

I thought the developer of GMB was genuine even though he was trolling but now he's just locked his thread and is inactive on the forum. He's not even replying to any queries on the bounty thread. May be he will never respond now Sad

I don't think he will reply anymore. Scammer had his money now, this the end of the story. Although it is much less than his expectation, lol...

cardiganss

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:36:55 AM

This thread is full of proofs confirming he's a scammer and Coinexchange did nothing to help after admins were warned
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 12:07:10 PM

This thread is full of proofs confirming he's a scammer and Coinexchange did nothing to help after admins were warned

Coinexchange wouldn't be bothered as once they get the listing money, they don't care about developers scamming the investor.s that looks shady on their part. I trusted the dev as he paid 0.01 for the translation as an initial bounty but now once the price has dropped, he disappeared saying he's being trolled and threatened.

docker

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 11:19:29 AM

CoinExchange must give answers to scammed people they were warned and did nothing to protect users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: