Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:28:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a designer  (Read 375 times)
Jakez (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 04:08:45 PM

I'm looking for a designer with skills on HTML, CSS, Scripts ( Javascript and Jquery ) for modifying an existing template using https://mdbootstrap.com/ or any other alternate system. Please PM me for more details on the job with your portfolio.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:29:47 PM

I'm looking for a designer with skills on HTML, CSS, Scripts ( Javascript and Jquery ) for modifying an existing template using https://mdbootstrap.com/ or any other alternate system. Please PM me for more details on the job with your portfolio.
What's  the budget of your project ? I can do wonders with those skills.Full Stack Web Developer here.As long as my 'portfolio' is concerned,I'd like it to stay anonymous.Let me know if that works with you.And don't worry about the design part,I'll nail it for sure.
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:22:32 PM

What's  the budget of your project ? I can do wonders with those skills.Full Stack Web Developer here.As long as my 'portfolio' is concerned,I'd like it to stay anonymous.Let me know if that works with you.And don't worry about the design part,I'll nail it for sure.
If you have applied for the job then you may have the skills and will be able to complete the task but with no portfolio the OP will be in fear that what will be the result. It will be like he take the risk. The better solution for both of you is that OP will show you the work and you will create the sample and if he like it then you will start the work.
Jakez (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 09:23:50 AM

I have sent you a PM.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 09:28:42 AM

If you have applied for the job then you may have the skills and will be able to complete the task but with no portfolio the OP will be in fear that what will be the result. It will be like he take the risk. The better solution for both of you is that OP will show you the work and you will create the sample and if he like it then you will start the work.
Or he can just escrow the money and pay me once he is satisfied with my work ? That seems like a total no-time wasting solution.

I have sent you a PM.
You sure ? I haven't received any yet.
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 02:45:00 AM

im interest for your job and have a skill, how much your budget for that job.?
send me PM

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: