Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 10:21:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Permanent Spotify Account WITH SCREENSHOT PROOF  (Read 1236 times)
yjt33 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 06:40:56 PM

Selling spotify account that is linked with starbucks.

These spotify accounts work forever, my friend quit the job for over half a year and it's still working.

I have 2 of these accounts. In addition to 15 NEW codes that can be used to make your own account premium.

https://partner-provisioning.spotify.com/starbucks/

Can login via screenshare to show you before selling the account to you.

PROOF OF ACCOUNTS: HERE

PROOF OF Codes: HERE

MORE Codes: HERE

BITCOIN ONLY
BITCOIN ONLY
BITCOIN ONLY

$15 for account, and $20 for codes.

Warranty for a year

jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 06:42:21 PM

I'd like to take a vouch copy if you are planning on giving one. I can post a review if the account will be fully working as advertised.
scox

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 01:44:33 AM

I'll buy a code right now and post a review. Looks promising! PMing you right now.
yjt33 (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 02:12:03 AM

I'll buy a code right now and post a review. Looks promising! PMing you right now.

pm'd you back Smiley
x4

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 04:59:38 AM

Can I take vouch copy with one of this accounts to test if this accounts are really working if there is. I will leave a review once I receive the account.
bigsoft

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:01:12 AM

i've sent you a pm
DBG

Activity: 119

Digital Illustrator + Software/Hardware Developer

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 12:05:18 PM

I don't think any vouch copies will be necessary :p - this is indeed a running program and its longevity looks promising.  Oh, and here is an alt link - I'm just providing this because when looking into it, someone had a problem with the URL provided (even though this is just a redirect).

http://www.spotify.com/starbuckspartners

I'm on super good terms with my local Starbucks crew... I will have to figure out a way to drop this into conversation (just need to get the partner number, I can social engineer the last names :p).

Bitcoin - 3DTcMYT8SmRw4o4Lbq9cvm71YaUtVuNn29
Litecoin - MAoFYsBf7BzeK86gg6WRqzFncfwWnoYZet
/* Coins are never required but always appreciated if feeling generous! */
yjt33 (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:28:58 PM

I don't think any vouch copies will be necessary :p - this is indeed a running program and its longevity looks promising.  Oh, and here is an alt link - I'm just providing this because when looking into it, someone had a problem with the URL provided (even though this is just a redirect).

http://www.spotify.com/starbuckspartners

I'm on super good terms with my local Starbucks crew... I will have to figure out a way to drop this into conversation (just need to get the partner number, I can social engineer the last names :p).

The database is now online now in the store. I have way more codes now. It's just people can fake screenshots easily so I took picture of real forms.  Grin
DBG

Activity: 119

Digital Illustrator + Software/Hardware Developer

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:49:22 AM

As soon as I have $20 in Bitcoins (I finished my last freelance job yesterday and the company I was working for decided to ignore my request to be paid in USD and sent it in Euros... even though they are based in Toronto?  CAD I would at least understand, no idea how long EUR will take to clear their bank, intermediary banks in both countries and then land in mine) I will be picking up a code for sure.

I read more into Starbucks Partner benefits (there is a whole subreddit) and it's pretty cool how Partner Numbers are never removed from the system's backend (so if you were to quit, apply for a job again in a year and get rehired, you would have your same number), which IMO makes this method a solid way to go.  I don't know how much Spotify really cares (i.e. monitors) about the active status after you bump a free account up to premium with this program (my guess is not at all - like you said, your friend's account is still working this much later), and now that I think about it, it might not even be legal to query such information so win for us!

♪ヽ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ )v ♪

Bitcoin - 3DTcMYT8SmRw4o4Lbq9cvm71YaUtVuNn29
Litecoin - MAoFYsBf7BzeK86gg6WRqzFncfwWnoYZet
/* Coins are never required but always appreciated if feeling generous! */
yjt33 (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 10:14:14 PM

still selling
scox

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:19:41 AM

still selling
Just to confirm the allegations made here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1755356.0 I too have sent the bitcoins and have not received anything.
Coins sent March 28th to 18wBmdw9caW4WZV5Lk8RMuznZmgNuEix2b
no biggie but eh, seemed legit. Anyways I don't get how you can spend this much time just to earn like 60$ in coins. You might as well do some actual work instead.
Nonsense mate, time wasted and the sooner you realize the better. Have a good one.
alhas15

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:10:58 PM

can anyone confirm these are genuine accounts?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: