Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:48:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BRO] [WEBRADIO] 😍 BITRAD.IO 😍 - ICO LIVE - Stream diffrent - Webradio  (Read 148354 times)
BITCOINDENMARK

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 07:28:05 PM

People vote for BRO at https://poswallet.com/
We have 115/1000 votes
It would be nice to have at least one exchange ready after ICO ends and poswallet has an online POS
Done, thanks for reminder  Smiley

Welcome, I hope also other bitradio users will vote. If there are just 1000 users and everybody votes we will be listed in few days. So easy if we all work together
... and the same process can be made on other exchanges with voting

U bought me man. I am voting too. Could anyone tell me what I am voting for and why I am doing this? To get accepted on poswalletdotcom and get a filthy cloud staking wallet which community will probably never use as it requires u to trust a middleman hosting that server. What drug are u taking that makes u lend ur support to BRO and its centralized wallet?
BRO 's centralized wallet ? what do you mean ? the wallet is on all our computers, how is it centralixed ?
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 07:35:18 PM

We have 115/1000 votes
It would be nice to have at least one exchange ready after ICO ends and poswallet has an online POS
Done, thanks for reminder  Smiley

Welcome, I hope also other bitradio users will vote. If there are just 1000 users and everybody votes we will be listed in few days. So easy if we all work together

U bought me man. I am voting too. Could anyone tell me what I am voting for and why I am doing this? To get accepted on poswalletdotcom and get a filthy cloud staking wallet which community will probably never use as it requires u to trust a middleman hosting that server. What drug are u taking that makes u lend ur support to BRO and its centralized wallet?
BRO 's centralized wallet ? what do you mean ? the wallet is on all our computers, how is it centralixed ?

PoSWallet's wallets are NOT on our computers ;p its on theirs, we GIVE them our coins and PRAY they dont run with them and are nice enough to divy the stakes. put it that way. ill let you decide if thats sounds great lol
As Satoshi said "if you don't control the keys, you don't control the coins"  -- and at PoSWallet, THEY have ALL the keys :/

On another note, i also confirm receipt of my BRO from round 1, just a few haha, but i got them, woot ;p

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
coin.trader

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:32:30 PM

just voted pos...just 840 votes left, we can do it dudes.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

selling 310 @0.009 each lol

Let me understand your price request for your BROs.
According to the ICO, the only real reference we have for the price is "A price of 1.888 Satoshi was the final price for one BRO."(European notation=1,888 American notation).
And your request is 900.000 per 1 BRO = a gain of 500 times its real value? in just one day?

If you check this topic, I'm selling  at this value for one week already. And why not? Maybe someone will intend to buy.

If you are interested I have 311 now, @0.009 btc. lol

LWF ║█║ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED LOGISTICS PLATFORM IN THE WORLD ║█║ LWF
ANN THREAD▬▬▬║PRE-SALE STARTS IN OCTOBER 23║▬▬▬WHITEPAPER
TWITTERSLACK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ TELEGRAMREDDIT
enunrom

Activity: 574
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:02:03 PM

Hello
Has anyone got the wallet run on Ubuntu 16.04?
It gives me a lot of errors and warnings and in the end it does not compile.
Thank you.
BITCOINDENMARK

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:08:43 PM

We have 115/1000 votes

PoSWallet's wallets are NOT on our computers ;p its on theirs, we GIVE them our coins and PRAY they dont run with them and are nice enough to divy the stakes. put it that way. ill let you decide if thats sounds great lol
As Satoshi said "if you don't control the keys, you don't control the coins"  -- and at PoSWallet, THEY have ALL the keys :/

On another note, i also confirm receipt of my BRO from round 1, just a few haha, but i got them, woot ;p
ahe, he talking about poswallet, ok, who gives a s..., we just need to get it in there, as a service for the users that perfer that solution, so pls. vote vote
coin.trader

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:42:33 PM

well it can be a suggestion to put a link on homepage on bitrad.io with vote for poswallet or a bounty for votes..

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 10:17:04 PM

Hello
Thank you.

i got it to compile perfectly using the prerequisites posted earlier by AmoreJaz

Code:
sudo apt-get install build-essential libtool automake autotools-dev autoconf pkg-config libssl-dev libgmp3-dev libevent-dev bsdmainutils libboost-all-dev libminiupnpc-dev libqt5gui5 libqt5core5a libqt5dbus5 qttools5-dev qttools5-dev-tools libprotobuf-dev protobuf-compiler libqrencode-dev

ubuntu 16.04

Good luck! Smiley

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
enunrom

Activity: 574
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 11:12:08 PM

Hello
Thank you.

i got it to compile perfectly using the prerequisites posted earlier by AmoreJaz

Code:
sudo apt-get install build-essential libtool automake autotools-dev autoconf pkg-config libssl-dev libgmp3-dev libevent-dev bsdmainutils libboost-all-dev libminiupnpc-dev libqt5gui5 libqt5core5a libqt5dbus5 qttools5-dev qttools5-dev-tools libprotobuf-dev protobuf-compiler libqrencode-dev

ubuntu 16.04

Good luck! Smiley

Thank you very much but I have tried it and it still gives me errors and warnings. Could it be that I have errors because I'm trying to compile it on an ubuntu server instead of the desktop version?
The truth is that I am little newbie in linux, but I need to get it to run on linux.

Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 02:44:30 AM

Please add http://www.communionafterdark.com/
and  EBM, synth pop, dark electro, industrial, gothic / goth, power noise .
I will listen alot then xD

oh sweet.

thanks for sharing that one mate.

I love dark electro.

PM me your address and I'll send you some BRO.

Nice !! Well they have different kinds of electro ^^ It is a really nice website and if I get bro for listening to a site then why not. I think this is great and you really clever to have done this. I am very excited.

I Added the main radio but I want to edit it I just added it to test. Now it works so now I would like to add all the other details. How can I edit it and clean it up ? Look at industrial gendre there 2 stations those I added so I want to fix them.

BewSYGwvRtfCNtJPc5FAZccsby4xHkPmYQ

Thank you for the bro ^^

Edit: How many bro is the paid membership ?

50 BRO sent.

You need to ask those questions directly to the dev.

Am just an early adopter.

If you have any other electro stations, please add them.

thanks.

wow that is really generous of you. Thank you so much I really appreciate it. I will figure out how it all works and then let you know what stations I have done ^^

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
UGC

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 04:55:10 AM

well it can be a suggestion to put a link on homepage on bitrad.io with vote for poswallet or a bounty for votes..

That's a good idea, but how will you know who voted in case of bounty for voting.
coin.trader

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:26:12 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2017, 07:25:15 AM by coin.trader

That's a good idea, but how will you know who voted in case of bounty for voting.

true fact. admin can find a way

haha just had my second stake Cheesy

coinpool_de (OP)

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 11:23:00 AM

We have 115/1000 votes

Wow great. i also vote every day.. :-)

we have now 143 votes... a long way to go... but hey.. we try...

coinpool_de (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 11:35:54 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2017, 11:52:52 AM by coinpool_de

Hello everybody,

i have a short update for this week:

This week we found a lot of bugs. And we fixed them all. Okay some issues are still opened. But we have done a lot.
Server is now running with a load of under 1.00 (very stable). We had a peak of 907 Online users on the server. 907 User in 5 Minutes.  (from a referal website)
We fixed today also some issues with payouts. Some users said they dont receive coins for hours. We found the issue and fixed it.
We had a day with over 18.000 Transactions per day. The minimum payout is now 0.0005 BRO. I will test the networt but i will not spam the Blockchain. Later we will have a lot of transaction.

We had build an interface for users to test stations from our database. Its simple. I will show you this in a few days.
When we have added the additional 24.000 radiostations from our database we will add some stations manually. You can request to add a radiostation. (but only if we have done this.)
Adding manually is more complex. For this reason we add first the stations from our database. Next week we will have over 1500 working stations.

We also made the setup for the one DASH masternode & 5 Nesocoin & 5 Bro Masternodes to earn some money for our BURNAdress. BTW. If you want to burn some BRO or Brotoshis (i like the name satoshi) send some coins to this address BroBurnAddressXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXsEx46
And yes i will provide a proof that i own the private keys for these masternodes

A user requested an ISO or Image for raspberry pi 3. I will do this. But i need some time for this.
If someone can create one please send me a message. I will download it and check it. If not. i will create one.

The website burbro.io will be ready in a month. Users can the listen to radio and burn BRO while listening. Works at the moment but we have not rolled out the last version of the script or website. we focus on bugfixing.

The Server for the forum is up and running now. We still have some issues.
Our "own" blockexplorer is not running very stable. But we will fix this. Again: Our focus is the webserver for Bitrad.io
We had bought a dice script. We are checking the code at the moment. (The dicer will be ready when we launch... i hope and think in may 2017)

If someone wants to setuo a mining pool f.e a p2p pool for dash or other pools i have a good domainname (coinpool.de) for this. if you can do this please contact me.

This week i will do some videos for our youtube channel. Including how to earn coins, hot to stake and how to setuo a masternode.

I have a question to you all: Which features do you miss on the site. What ideas should be implemented? Please post some ideas.
http://forum.bitrad.io/topic/60/bitrad-io-new-features

I have on last thing: I am very busy at the moment and i cant answer all questions in this forum on our forum and all messages at the moment. I a sorry for that. A good support is very important. But i cant do this a t the moment. I was expecting 100-300 users during the beta. We have now over 4000 Users. I was hoping for a good start but this is crazy. I will find some people helping me doing the support tickets or answering questions. A lot of guys on bitcointalk do this already. THANKS A LOT FOR HELPING US.

I will not always be online this week. But i try my best to answer questions.

Bye for now... I have to go to bed now... have a nice day...
BITCOINDENMARK

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 12:13:11 PM

super update, great stuff !!
- anyone need help, you are welcome to contact me, I am not a crypto literate but have allround knowledge.
Teamviewer username; bitcoindenmark
coinpool_de (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 12:32:40 PM

super update, great stuff !!
- anyone need help, you are welcome to contact me, I am not a crypto literate but have allround knowledge.
Teamviewer username; bitcoindenmark

LOVE IT!!! thanks
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 12:50:22 PM

Something could come of this... though Im not sure how its different from doged and a dozen of kindred shits focused on streaming crypto-related stuff. At least doged has been around for a while and has had rush of subscribers when cryptsy went belly up. I just got a word from Papa Parlante on facebook, he also thinks theres no need to vote for yet another streaming platform.

miketrier

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:34:21 PM

Hello yo are wrong!
I think this coin have a greate future!

Because Radiostations need listeners youtubers need abonements to earn money!

Look at this Site over 3 years ago paying for listener by phone!

coinbycalldotcom

Users: 8188 | Paid out in last 7 days: 0.51 BTC & 16.32 LTC. (Last update: 2017-04-11 13:00 CET)
Finland
BTC: Current payout per minute is 0.00000320 BTC. That's equal to 0.00384902 USD according to btc-e.com.
LTC: Current payout per minute is 0.00024320 LTC. That's equal to 0.00236390 USD according to btc-e.com.
Germany
BTC: Current payout per minute is 0.00000028 BTC. That's equal to 0.00033679 USD according to btc-e.com.
LTC: Current payout per minute is 0.00002128 LTC. That's equal to 0.00020684 USD according to btc-e.com.
Hungary
BTC: Current payout per minute is 0.00000128 BTC. That's equal to 0.00153961 USD according to btc-e.com.
LTC: Current payout per minute is 0.00009728 LTC. That's equal to 0.00094556 USD according to btc-e.com.
Netherlands
BTC: Current payout per minute is 0.00000048 BTC. That's equal to 0.00057735 USD according to btc-e.com.
LTC: Current payout per minute is 0.00003648 LTC. That's equal to 0.00035459 USD according to btc-e.com.
Poland
BTC: Current payout per minute is 0.00000080 BTC. That's equal to 0.00096226 USD according to btc-e.com.
LTC: Current payout per minute is 0.00006080 LTC. That's equal to 0.00059098 USD according to btc-e.com.
Russia
BTC: Current payout per minute is 0.00000048 BTC. That's equal to 0.00057735 USD according to btc-e.com.
LTC: Current payout per minute is 0.00003648 LTC. That's equal to 0.00035459 USD according to btc-e.com.
SouthAfrica
BTC: Current payout per minute is 0.00000160 BTC. That's equal to 0.00192451 USD according to btc-e.com.
LTC: Current payout per minute is 0.00012160 LTC. That's equal to 0.00118195 USD according to btc-e.com.
USA
BTC: Current payout per minute is 0.00000200 BTC. That's equal to 0.00240564 USD according to btc-e.com.

The admin must simply get this radiostations who paying for the listener!

Better the radiostations must buy the coin to get streams from the users and the coin goes to the moon!
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:51:30 PM

Hello yo are wrong!
I think this coin have a greate future!

Because Radiostations need listeners youtubers need abonements to earn money!

Look at this Site over 3 years ago paying for listener by phone!

coinbycalldotcom
- snip-
The admin must simply get this radiostations who paying for the listener!

Better the radiostations must buy the coin to get streams from the users and the coin goes to the moon!

Yeah, I agree. This project has a good start and if properly handled, this one will be of great interest in the future..
Earning bro is easy. Just register and turn on the radio. No other payment fee whatsoever.
And if you want to earn more, just participate in pre-ico, ico  and other activities.
With so much users nowadays, this one has the potential of having a good market in the near future.
fennyllywof-7700

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:16:25 PM

This project will become massive if it is conducted properly.

Will be keeping a close eye on this one.

miketrier

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:31:50 PM

better make an open eye on this
The admin is a german Guy like me!
It seems He is a business-mann with a registered Company in German!

Made in Germany :-)

I think this is not a scam like other and there is a good business Modell behind!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: