Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:23:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Coin to integrate on my website... help me chose the best one  (Read 183 times)
gloryninja (OP)

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

Trusted Member

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 02:35:33 AM

I owe a website selling custom desktops / custom designed cases etc and recently have been refurbishing the site due to getting quite a good demand,

I want to accept crypto payments and bitcoins always comes to mind however, with BTC's own disadvantages , I really want to support a fairly new or a coin with good potential as a long term currency.

Since i actually build the desktop once i actually get an order , i was wondering if maybe an escrow sort of service could be used but via cryptocurrency.

I also require fast payment *max 2-3 minutes^ and also probably help make my business grow by encouraging clients to use crypto instead of card etc. I want to help out. I have not been in the forum for a long time so i do have a lot to catch up to however, if i could get you guys opinion on some coins with good features that are fairly new in order to help the value and also help that coin by implementing it on my website.

I do a lot of trading, little bit of research here and there but i really require an excellent system that a novice user can buy coins easily and use on my website,

Any suggestions?

Custom Built Gaming Desktops and GPU Rigs!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: