Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:05:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did US really land on moon?  (Read 898 times)
HKGolden (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:26:24 AM

As topic stated, what do u think about it?
Yes / No?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 07:29:02 AM

As topic stated, what do u think about it?
Yes / No?

To put it another way - are you a fool?

Yes / No?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
HKGolden (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 08:34:15 AM

To put it another way - are you a fool?

Yes / No?

That's so mean...

I think they did.

There are so many rumours (Conspiracy theory) saying that they didn't land on Moon.
or Someone said they did, but not 6 times (US officially stated they landed on Moon 6 times) 
rajasumi3

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 08:39:53 AM

They really did land on moon .stop believing in rumors and read other facts too.
HKGolden (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 08:44:05 AM

They really did land on moon .stop believing in rumors and read other facts too.

If they really did it before, why they just stopped for like more than 20 years? Roll Eyes
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3044

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 10:38:58 AM

If they really did it before, why they just stopped for like more than 20 years? Roll Eyes
Because there's nothing there of any value. They only did it in the first place to impress the Russians, who would have called bullshit by now if it was fake.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Discovery 17

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 10:54:40 AM

I heard that on the moon there is a substance such as helium-3. They say that it will have a lot of cheap energy. Maybe it's true? Perhaps for this reason, the Americans stopped flying to the moon, then when the oil on earth runs out to get it.
Neo_matrix

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 11:10:11 AM

Everything can be, but this information is too secret for ordinary people. It seems to me that yes.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3044

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 11:27:50 AM

I heard that on the moon there is a substance such as helium-3. They say that it will have a lot of cheap energy. Maybe it's true?
It's false. Science fiction is not real life. Helium-3 does not exist in commercially useful quantities on the Moon, nor is it a source of energy (cheap or otherwise) without a fusion power plant.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
HarringtonStark

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 11:56:17 AM

Yes indeed and I believe that they have been secretly mining the moon as I saw some vehicle tracks

Alexzap

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 11:59:45 AM

I heard that on the moon there is a substance such as helium-3. They say that it will have a lot of cheap energy. Maybe it's true?
It's false. Science fiction is not real life. Helium-3 does not exist in commercially useful quantities on the Moon, nor is it a source of energy (cheap or otherwise) without a fusion power plant.
Materials on the Moon's surface contain helium-3 at concentrations on the order of between 1.4 and 15 ppb in sunlit areas,[49][50] and may contain concentrations as much as 50 ppb in permanently shadowed regions.[5] A number of people, starting with Gerald Kulcinski in 1986,[51] have proposed to explore the moon, mine lunar regolith and use the helium-3 for fusion. Because of the low concentrations of helium-3, any mining equipment would need to process extremely large amounts of regolith (over 150 million tonnes of regolith to obtain one ton of helium 3),[52] and some proposals have suggested that helium-3 extraction be piggybacked onto a larger mining and development operation.[citation needed]

The primary objective of Indian Space Research Organisation's first lunar probe called Chandrayaan-I, launched on October 22, 2008, was reported in some sources to be mapping the Moon's surface for helium-3-containing minerals.[53] However, this is debatable; no such objective is mentioned in the project's official list of goals, while at the same time, many of its scientific payloads have noted helium-3-related applications.[54][55]

Cosmochemist and geochemist Ouyang Ziyuan from the Chinese Academy of Sciences who is now in charge of the Chinese Lunar Exploration Program has already stated on many occasions that one of the main goals of the program would be the mining of helium-3, from which operation "each year three space shuttle missions could bring enough fuel for all human beings across the world."[56] To "bring enough fuel for all human beings across the world",[57] more than one Space Shuttle load (and the processing of 4 million tonnes of regolith) per week, at least 52 per year, would be necessary.[citation needed][dubious – discuss]

In January 2006, the Russian space company RKK Energiya announced that it considers lunar helium-3 a potential economic resource to be mined by 2020,[58] if funding can be found.[59][60]

Mining gas giants for helium-3 has also been proposed.[61] The British Interplanetary Society's hypothetical Project Daedalus interstellar probe design was fueled by helium-3 mines in the atmosphere of Jupiter, for example. Jupiter's high gravity makes this a less energetically favorable operation than extracting helium-3 from the other gas giants of the solar system, however.

Not all authors feel the extraterrestrial extraction of helium-3 is feasible. Dwayne Day, writing in The Space Review, identifies some major obstacles to helium-3 extraction from extraterrestrial sources for use in fusion, and questions the feasibility of extraterrestrial extraction when compared to production on Earth.[62]

Several science fiction works have featured helium-3 extraction on the moon, including the films Moon (2009) and Iron Sky (2012), the video game Anno 2205 (2015) and the novel Luna: New Moon (2015). The novel Morning Star (Pierce Brown, 2016) features helium-3 mining on Phobos (a moon of Mars), while his novel Red Rising (2014) features helium-3 extraction from Mars itself.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helium-3
zokora

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 07:31:19 PM

yes they did  Cool
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 08:56:30 PM

yes.

anyone who says otherwise needs some fresh air and objectivity.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 09:49:33 PM

In the history of science neil armstrong is the first man who land in the moon. But the other people said thats fake it took a photo in a studio. Because russia and USA on that day are being competed in science technology. But I believe many people in the USA are trully land in the moon.  I THINK 3 OR MORE PERSOM IN THE USA was go there in the moon correct me if Im wrong. I dont know what is the total of people was go there in the moon and who is the latest anyone could say?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Crypto_NX

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 09:56:01 PM

no i dont belive in that
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 10:22:40 PM

I believed Yes. The US really landed on the moon.

But why are there so many conspiracies? Simply because people appear naturally to be attracted to conspiracies. Conspiracies certainly are far more interesting than the possibility that things are as they seem.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 10:36:34 PM

Did US really land on moon?

Yes! But because the moon is a lot smaller in diameter, US had a much tighter wrap-around when it landed there.

Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
xtyling

Activity: 588

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 08:07:26 AM

No the whole story about landing on the moon is fake!
otrkid70

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:20:29 AM

Of course they landed on the Moon you have been watching too many conspiracy theories.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 04:37:48 AM

I think it was fake because it doesn't make sense why no nation ever has been there since,  and too hard believe we had technology back in the 60s.  . Chinese sent back some unammed photos from the moon a few years ago and it was all purplish and green moss looking, not the dead grey stuff..and many anomalies like prop rocks etc...I assume it was fake until proven otherwise

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: