Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:38:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] BUILD - Innovative platform for building and selling new buildings  (Read 8768 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ladiesBTC

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

🌟🌟

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:08:01 PM

heiiii.............. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
why did you delete my posts?
if you want to run a project to be transparent

I will make the tread scam  when you remove

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
build_platform (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

BUILD - Innovative Building Platform

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 10:13:15 PM

Your team is not clear  Shocked Shocked
and not competent in the field of Crypto,and you say that using Escrow services ARK.io
I will try to contact the Ark

First I want to ask how did you decide that we are not competent ?

BUILD Platform      ▐      For The First Time - Coin For Real Buildings 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Build-Platform.com - Platform for building and selling new residential buildings - Something that doesn't depreciate in value
build_platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 10:19:19 PM

We have never tried to scam anyone. We are looking for escrow, We hope that soon we will find a reliable escsrow

Build-Platform.com - Platform for building and selling new residential buildings - Something that doesn't depreciate in value
ladiesBTC

🌟🌟

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:31:42 PM

and not competent in the field of Crypto,and you say that using Escrow services ARK.io

you can show Link your team IDlinkend ?
whether they have a good reputation in the field of Crypto?
if they ever do a project altcoin?
Github may show this project?
Scrypt algo?
Type POS, POW POF?

build_platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 10:43:30 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2017, 11:17:16 PM by build_platform

Scrypt algo?
Type POS, POW POF?

You can read more about our team at our webpage
http://www.build-platform.com/team

The Build platform / BUILD / tokens are tokens based on the Ethereum smart contract.

We are not developing 1526th altcoin(shitcoin). Our project is focused on building.
BUILD is platform for building and selling new buildings.

naneto

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:07:53 PM

Scrypt algo?
Type POS, POW POF?
YEAH new account created just to write FUD here and there.... thanks

▓ BUILD ᗜ For The First Time - Coin For Real Buildings ▓
Hakkane

Activity: 422
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:44:18 PM

So... you are essentially trying to sell us shares of your real state company with a big difference: while share holders have political rights in the company and their investment is legally covered by the assets of the company, your ICO don't provide us with such political rights and our funds are just covered by an electronic contract with dubious legal effect that for sure will not cover us in case of company's bankruptcy...

I'll leave to the reader the decision of how to define this thread. I will just say to the OP: guys, this is not going to work and you know that perfectly. 99% can see the problems in this project and the other 1% just don't have the money or the will to invest.

Best wishes, nevertheless
ladiesBTC

🌟🌟

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:53:25 AM

Scrypt algo?
Type POS, POW POF?

The Build platform / BUILD / tokens are tokens based on the Ethereum smart contract.

We are not developing 1526th altcoin(shitcoin). Our project is focused on building.
you stupid or pretending  Cheesy Cheesy
if you want to find funds for the construction of houses or building project your delusion is not here the place
looking capital of your country, to apply for a loan to the Bank

all projects here have Decentralisasi concept with Crypto
if you just focus on building a better you wake up from a dream and wash your face  Cheesy Cheesy to be realized
as well as,,you want to borrow money without collateral LOL
are you Crazy .....

Mr.007

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 01:12:56 AM

No one will join un this project , now escrow and just focus to building
Look pro profi this ico used escrow and no one invest on thats projects.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
build_platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 08:18:55 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2017, 08:50:29 AM by build_platform

So... you are essentially trying to sell us shares of your real state company with a big difference: while share holders have political rights in the company and their investment is legally covered by the assets of the company, your ICO don't provide us with such political rights and our funds are just covered by an electronic contract with dubious legal effect that for sure will not cover us in case of company's bankruptcy...

I'll leave to the reader the decision of how to define this thread. I will just say to the OP: guys, this is not going to work and you know that perfectly. 99% can see the problems in this project and the other 1% just don't have the money or the will to invest.

Best wishes, nevertheless
I want to ask what political rights provides projetct like ethereum & waves?
According to your logic, no one should be invested in them but history shows other.

BUILD PLATFORM is something that can bring you a long term passive incomes. The main difference between BUILD PLATFORM and other ICO’s is that with us the invested money will be placed for a land , building materials and etc. – real existing and not losing its value.
There will be existing buildings for users tokens that have a value at the real estate market which is more difficult to be manipulated than the crypto currency market.
Profits from the sale of the buildings will be shared among the tokens owners from our project.

Have a nice day, nevertheless

build_platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 08:29:23 AM

Scrypt algo?
Type POS, POW POF?

you stupid or pretending  Cheesy Cheesy
if you want to find funds for the construction of houses or building project your delusion is not here the place
looking capital of your country, to apply for a loan to the Bank

all projects here have Decentralisasi concept with Crypto
if you just focus on building a better you wake up from a dream and wash your face  Cheesy Cheesy to be realized
as well as,,you want to borrow money without collateral LOL
are you Crazy .....

cannabanana / ladiesBTC why dou you dellete your own post posed form cannabanana? From time to time may be you forgot to change forum profile?
May be spreading fud is the only wat to promote your projects?

Yes Build platform idea is crazy Innovative. That’s the best in our project, we provide totally new idea.

Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:02:10 PM

Escrow is very important. I recommend use Dabs Escrow.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=234939

Hakkane

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 06:11:08 PM

I want to ask what political rights provides projetct like ethereum & waves?
According to your logic, no one should be invested in them but history shows other.

BUILD PLATFORM is something that can bring you a long term passive incomes. The main difference between BUILD PLATFORM and other ICO’s is that with us the invested money will be placed for a land , building materials and etc. – real existing and not losing its value.
There will be existing buildings for users tokens that have a value at the real estate market which is more difficult to be manipulated than the crypto currency market.
Profits from the sale of the buildings will be shared among the tokens owners from our project.

Have a nice day, nevertheless

Political rights for Ether holders? A lot, actually!! Haven't you seen the voting systems as Carbonvote, for example? Holders of ether vote all the time to implement new features and determine the future of the network. Node operators accept or reject blockchain forks, miners can fork it... that's democracy in action. What you are offering is a totally centralized platform that you only control.

And the only added value you are offering is that "passive income" depending on the outcome of your real state company. However, can you explain us how are you going to legally bind the profits of your company to the payments of the BUILD token holders? No, you can't because there is no legal binding. In other words, what you are offering us is a trust system: we have to trust in you, trust that you will keep tour word and pay the token holders. Who is going to audit the process? Any other altcoin that offer this kind of added value is based in a powerful concept: they are trustless. That means that the whole process is done automatically and enforced by the blockchain.

You are not offering that. You are offering us tokens that we can trade among us and a vague promise that you will reward us in the future depending on the outcome of your real state business. Seriously, if you need investors for your company, offer shares of it that work the same way but at least dividends are enforced by law. Sorry, but I think that either you are too naïve offering this thing... Or maybe you are not being honest about your real intentions  Wink

real existing and not losing its value

Where did I hear that argument before??.......... Oh! It was in the years of the real state bubble previous to the economic crisis of 2008-2010 that hit US, southern Europe and eastern Europe too 
sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 2171

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 08:19:53 PM

Portuguese translation reserved.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 08:31:37 PM

We have never tried to scam anyone. We are looking for escrow, We hope that soon we will find a reliable escsrow

Can u prove this? I think nothing of what u say has valuation. I wouldn't talk about myself if I were u because my mind is much stronger than everything u have seen before. I'm better and stronger than u, and can say that the signs are that crypto is not for u as u don't understand the basics of it. Shape ur ideas and ambitions according to ur age.
build_platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 10:59:09 PM

Can u prove this? I think nothing of what u say has valuation. I wouldn't talk about myself if I were u because my mind is much stronger than everything u have seen before. I'm better and stronger than u, and can say that the signs are that crypto is not for u as u don't understand the basics of it. Shape ur ideas and ambitions according to ur age.
This is screenshot from personal messages.There are a couple of screenshots from the whole conversation.Why we have to lie? Every normal person can see that we have been lied.
You can study the image carefully it's not photoshop.What do you want to give you username and password for the account may be?Huh

build_platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 11:03:50 PM

Happy Easter btw.Normal people have a time with their families, but smarter ones like you spread a FUD.
If you don't like the project don't invest in it.Its simple. The project will be successful without you,don't worry
Btw thank you for bumping up the thread

Hakkane

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:35:56 AM

Happy Easter btw.Normal people have a time with their families, but smarter ones like you spread a FUD.
If you don't like the project don't invest in it.Its simple. The project will be successful without you,don't worry
Btw thank you for bumping up the thread

Happy Eastern too.

No, it is not FUD spreading, it is protecting community users from investing in products of dubious outcome that can end up in a scam. This community have already experienced enough scams. So it is a moral duty for whoever sees something wrong in a new announcement to warn everybody and request more details. If your project has nothing to hide you just have to address the concerns and provide explanations and guarantees.

In my two previous posts I made some points and asked some questions. I am going to try to formalize them in bulleted questions that I think you should answer. I think no reader should buy this crypto unless they are addressed:

- Which is the legal framework that binds the profits of the building construction to the "dividends" that the token holders receive?

- What percentage of the total earnings the holders will receive? How are you going to make the process transparent?

- Who is going to audit your accounting and the dividends distribution?

- How are you going to pay out the dividends? FIAT? New tokens? How are you going to distribute it?

- In case you are wondering to pay dividends in new tokens, do you think people will not realize that you are inflating the cryptocurrency and not distributing the earnings?

- Having available already a system to find new investors and share the benefits of the venture, called "shares" (or "certificates of shares deposit", in case you don't want to give us political rights), why are you choosing an ICO instead?

- Share holders are legally protected and worst case scenario they can force the company to sell its assets to recover part of the investment. What kind of protection will have the BUILD holders?

- And finally, and summarizing all of the above, why do you prefer to have token holders instead of share holders for your venture? Is it because you don't want them to have any kind of right or protection in case everything goes wrong? Is it because it is a scam?
sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 2171

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 01:38:50 AM

Now portuguese speakers can discuss about BUILD on the official thread in portuguese.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
build_platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 08:24:40 AM

Now portuguese speakers can discuss about BUILD on the official thread in portuguese.

Thank you for the Portuguese translation

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: