Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:42:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a middleman to hold $20  (Read 901 times)
wizmo (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:50:38 PM

must be hero or legendary member with trust.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 08:00:15 PM

What do you need it for?There are DT members available on forum and you can ask any of them to escrow it for you
wizmo (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 08:03:55 PM

What do you need it for?There are DT members available on forum and you can ask any of them to escrow it for you

I am selling $20 gift card to the user here named podgor looking for escrow to hold the $14 btc. I have checked the trusted escrow list but they are not online.
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 08:16:06 PM

I am selling $20 gift card to the user here named podgor looking for escrow to hold the $14 btc. I have checked the trusted escrow list but they are not online.
Well if you are in a hurry and cant wait till any of them get online,I can do it for you.I am a hero member and my account is worth more than $20
Podgor

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

SELLING AMAZON

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 08:17:35 PM

My $14 BTC for his $20 AGC.

wizmo (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 08:21:37 PM

Are you agree to use btvgainer as escrow?
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 08:22:06 PM

I can do it for free if you two want.
wizmo (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 08:26:49 PM

If he agree then I'll send you code you can check the value of it and podgor will send you btc.
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 08:29:13 PM

If he agree then I'll send you code you can check the value of it and podgor will send you btc.
Okay no problem.I am online here for another half an hour.If you both agree I can act as escrow
Podgor

SELLING AMAZON

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 08:33:50 PM

Provide me your wallet address btvGainer.
He sends you the code -> You check it on amazon website -> I send the BTC -> btvGainer sends the code.

btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 08:37:01 PM

He sends you the code -> You check it on amazon website -> I send the BTC -> btvGainer sends the code.
Pm sent.I will not make up for the loss in fee.Whatever amount I will get from you,I will send him minus transaction fee
wizmo (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 08:41:15 PM

Pm sent.I will not make up for the loss in fee.Whatever amount I will get from you,I will send him minus transaction fee

pm me for the code when he sends you btc. @podgor please send him $14+ transaction fees
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 08:43:02 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2017, 09:13:32 PM by btvGainer

pm me for the code when he sends you btc. @podgor please send him $14+ transaction fees
Ok.I have pm him my address.I request both of you to stay online until the deal is over.

Edit at March 20, 2017, 09:12:53 PM Hi,as I said I am online for half an hour and more than half an hour has passed but I didn't get any funds from  Podgor nor is he online.I therefore,going offline and suggest two of you to find another escrow.
wizmo (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 09:39:43 PM

Ok.I have pm him my address.I request both of you to stay online until the deal is over.

Edit at March 20, 2017, 09:12:53 PM Hi,as I said I am online for half an hour and more than half an hour has passed but I didn't get any funds from  Podgor nor is he online.I therefore,going offline and suggest two of you to find another escrow.

sorry man. I will contact you again when I have another buyer.
Podgor

SELLING AMAZON

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 11:33:39 PM

Sorry I had to leave.
I can deal for the next 3 hours or so.

btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 11:43:03 PM

Sorry I had to leave.
I can deal for the next 3 hours or so.
I am also online but seems wizmo is offline now.You can send me funds if you want and I will pm wizmo
sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 03:19:20 AM

middleman?   i  think you are finding the escrower ? if you are , there are many people can give you free escrow 

i think , you can  trying to contact them.
AceKnight

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

Web Designer/Developer here!

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 04:14:43 AM

is there any chance i can be the escrow? i am really looking to get positive trust around here so i can start my own escrow service but my rank is not high enough. i can be the escrow and go on with the trade and in return you can just give me positive trust.

btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 04:53:01 AM

is there any chance i can be the escrow? i am really looking to get positive trust around here so i can start my own escrow service but my rank is not high enough. i can be the escrow and go on with the trade and in return you can just give me positive trust.

Still, you need to grow up man, many people here are more intelligent, they look for only people who has a positive rating. You don't have any rating yet, so you have to be Hero Member at least and to do Escrow service for free in starting then you gain positive gain from people.
AceKnight

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

Web Designer/Developer here!

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 05:33:36 AM

Still, you need to grow up man, many people here are more intelligent, they look for only people who has a positive rating. You don't have any rating yet, so you have to be Hero Member at least and to do Escrow service for free in starting then you gain positive gain from people.

Thanks for the advice pal, i'll do my best to earn rating here

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: