Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:17:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]COINONAT-BLOCKCHAIN EQUALITY-ASIC-RESISTANT-POW-GPU/CPU LOW TEMPERATURE  (Read 64461 times)
iam2good (OP)

Activity: 498
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 05:28:12 AM

thank you for accepted my account.

You are welcome. Make you read the guidelines for everything here.
bitcrushpool

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 06:36:42 AM

Dev -

While examing your Windows binary for integrity with PE Explorer, I noticed this reference to "ZeroCoin tests" after the wallet is loaded:

Can you please explain what your function in the Windows Coinonat wallet for a "ZeroCoin test" does and what it's purpose is? Why does it search for ZeroCoin?

Code:
 SSZ009D5726_Loading_wallet___:
  db 'Loading wallet...',0

SSZ009D5738______ZeroCoin_tests_start_____:
  db 0Ah,'=== ZeroCoin tests start ===',0Ah,0

SSZ009D5757_____ZeroCoin_tests_end______:
  db '=== ZeroCoin tests end ===',0Ah,0Ah,0

Very curious, much thanks in advance.

-BCP
iam2good (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 04:22:50 PM

ICO is already live.
Banger42

Activity: 379

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 05:59:19 PM

ICO is already live.

Maybe you should answer a few questions, before people think about investing in this coin ?!

See my questions in the last post of the last page,
see the question above...

Good Luck
Banger
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 08:21:10 AM

Dev -

While examing your Windows binary for integrity with PE Explorer, I noticed this reference to "ZeroCoin tests" after the wallet is loaded:

Can you please explain what your function in the Windows Coinonat wallet for a "ZeroCoin test" does and what it's purpose is? Why does it search for ZeroCoin?

Code:
  db 'Loading wallet...',0

-BCP

i hope this is just a copy and post thing during the creation of the wallet. or is it possible that the wallet wants to steal coins?
micdvd85

Activity: 312

BAM

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 08:41:46 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2017, 09:47:19 AM by micdvd85

ICO is already live.

Maybe you should answer a few questions, before people think about investing in this coin ?!

See my questions in the last post of the last page,
see the question above...

Good Luck
Banger

Yeah, I see too many good and unanswered questions... I wouldn't invest anything at this moment... Not to mention the wallet and all the problems that it has, you have to jump through like 5 hoops to get it working, it has staking information in it when we have been told that this coin is POW only. Nothing about this project is polished, everything just seems and looks thrown together like someone just decided to put it all together on a whim.
iam2good (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 11:46:02 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2017, 03:47:03 PM by iam2good

The ICO is now live: https://www.coinexchange.io/market/CXT/BTC , Please take a time to check it.

Not bad, 58 btc ... I'm curious, how many from that 1 mil coins are sold at the end of the ICO.
What is the roadmap? What are you planing to do with that 58 btc?
What are you planing to do with the other 5 mil coins from the premine?

I'm watching Smiley
Banger

By the way, if someone is interested in some mined coins for only 0.00005 btc each (more than 13% discount to the ICO), please send a PM Smiley

The 58 BTC ICO fund will be used for immediate support in the coin's node and explorer hosting,website maintenance,awareness and promotion of the coin to get maximum adoption and for possible future improvement. 1.5 million coin will go for the bounty program while the remaining 3.5million coins will go for the Dev. and for long term support of the coin improvement and any other future uncertainty ranging from the next 15 to 25 years. I will pm you regarding discount.

Thank you
micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:10:55 PM

Dev -

Code:
  db 'Loading wallet...',0

-BCP

i hope this is just a copy and post thing during the creation of the wallet. or is it possible that the wallet wants to steal coins?

You keep saying that all questions are answered in the first page but apparently 1. you haven't read the questions people are asking. 2. You're too stupid to understand the questions. 3. You are just ignoring them. I have read the 1st page like 4 times now trying to find answers to these questions.

The first page only explains where 2,500,000 of the premined coins are going 1mil to ICO and 1.5mil to bounties. It does not explain all 6 million at all... So of my 3 possibilities listed I'm going with option 2 for this one.

And the code in the above quote has gone a long time now without you even acknowledging it... Why on earth would you have ZeroCoin tests or whatever that code is? I'm 1000000% sure that this isn't explained on the 1st page so of the 3 possibilities I already listed I'm going with option 3.
iam2good (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:18:48 PM

Dev -

Code:
  db 'Loading wallet...',0

-BCP

You keep saying that all questions are answered in the first page but apparently 1. you haven't read the questions people are asking. 2. You're too stupid to understand the questions. 3. You are just ignoring them. I have read the 1st page like 4 times now trying to find answers to these questions.

The first page only explains where 2,500,000 of the premined coins are going 1mil to ICO and 1.5mil to bounties. It does not explain all 6 million at all... So of my 3 possibilities listed I'm going with option 2 for this one.

And the code in the above quote has gone a long time now without you even acknowledging it... Why on earth would you have ZeroCoin tests or whatever that code is? I'm 1000000% sure that this isn't explained on the 1st page so of the 3 possibilities I already listed I'm going with option 3.

Sorry we will check that and reply you.
iam2good (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:44:27 PM

Dev -

Code:
  db 'Loading wallet...',0

-BCP

libzerocoin is a C++ library that implements the core cryptographic routines of the Zerocoin protocol. Zerocoin is a distributed anonymous cash extension for Bitcoin-type (hash chain based) protocols. The protocol uses zero knowledge proofs to implement a fully decentralized coin laundry.

It's one of the possible features that the new generation QT5 wallets can implement. It doesn't "search" for Zerocoin, it's a simple C++ library.

https://github.com/Zerocoin/libzerocoin
iam2good (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:49:15 PM

Dev -

Code:
  db 'Loading wallet...',0

-BCP

All questions answered and updated.

Funroll_upz

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 09:29:35 PM

Dev -

Code:
  db 'Loading wallet...',0

-BCP

libzerocoin is a C++ library that implements the core cryptographic routines of the Zerocoin protocol. Zerocoin is a distributed anonymous cash extension for Bitcoin-type (hash chain based) protocols. The protocol uses zero knowledge proofs to implement a fully decentralized coin laundry.

It's one of the possible features that the new generation QT5 wallets can implement. It doesn't "search" for Zerocoin, it's a simple C++ library.

https://github.com/Zerocoin/libzerocoin

Dev-

Thank You very much for responding to this question! It shows great integrity and ownership on your part, and it goes a long way in establishing trust from the community.

I fully support Coinonat!  Go CXT! 
micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 05:02:45 AM

Dev -

Code:
  db 'Loading wallet...',0

-BCP

I am still not finding an answer to the question of the 6 million premined coins.

Again, "The first page only explains where 2,500,000 of the premined coins are going 1mil to ICO and 1.5mil to bounties. It does not explain all 6 million at all..." So where are the leftover 3.5 million coins going??

You also still have not addressed the question "Where is the 58 BTC going from the crowdsale?" The only thing it says on the OP is "58 BTC is needed from the crowdsale" But it says nothing about what this 58 BTC is needed for, where it is going, what it is going to be spent on, just nothing...

I have also seen the question of leftover coins from the ICO, what are you going to do with coins that do not sell? Are you going to just keep them for yourselves? Are you going to send them to an eater address? I have seen this question asked but not answered.
iam2good (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 05:49:33 AM

Dev -

Code:
  db 'Loading wallet...',0

-BCP

I am still not finding an answer to the question of the 6 million premined coins.

Again, "The first page only explains where 2,500,000 of the premined coins are going 1mil to ICO and 1.5mil to bounties. It does not explain all 6 million at all..." So where are the leftover 3.5 million coins going??

You also still have not addressed the question "Where is the 58 BTC going from the crowdsale?" The only thing it says on the OP is "58 BTC is needed from the crowdsale" But it says nothing about what this 58 BTC is needed for, where it is going, what it is going to be spent on, just nothing...

I have also seen the question of leftover coins from the ICO, what are you going to do with coins that do not sell? Are you going to just keep them for yourselves? Are you going to send them to an eater address? I have seen this question asked but not answered.

The 58 BTC ICO fund will be used for immediate support in the coin's node and explorer hosting,website maintenance,awareness and promotion of the coin to get maximum adoption and for possible near future improvement. 1.5 million coin will go for the bounty program while the remaining 3.5million coins will stay with  Dev. for long term support of the coin improvement and to provide for any other future uncertainty from the next 15 to 30 years.

All unsold coin will be burnt by the exchanger.

micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 06:01:12 AM

Dev -

Code:
  db 'Loading wallet...',0

-BCP

The 58 BTC ICO fund will be used for immediate support in the coin's node and explorer hosting,website maintenance,awareness and promotion of the coin to get maximum adoption and for possible near future improvement. 1.5 million coin will go for the bounty program while the remaining 3.5million coins will stay with  Dev. for long term support of the coin improvement and to provide for any other future uncertainty from the next 15 to 30 years.

All unsold coin will be burnt by the exchanger.

Thank you for finally answering those questions for all of us. Smiley
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 06:36:13 AM

A small but quite interesting project. you guys started ICO in very earlier. you suppose to do some marketing and get some followers and potential investors before starting ICO. but anyway good luck for the coin.

cracxme

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 06:46:27 AM

it's definitely the wallet, it can't sync and cause a crash

Me too getting same error Sad
Tried everything but no success on Windows 7 x64
Installed Visual C++ 2005,2008,2010,2013,2015,2017 all but no success

I request OP to update windows wallet or check for the problem.
micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 07:02:46 AM

When this happened to me I installed both of the Visual C++ on the OP and it still wouldn't work for me. Once I restarted my computer it magically worked though so I don't know.
iam2good (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 07:20:13 AM

you need to restart your system after the installation of Visual C++.
cracxme

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 07:21:20 AM

When this happened to me I installed both of the Visual C++ on the OP and it still wouldn't work for me. Once I restarted my computer it magically worked though so I don't know.

Which version you installed for Visual C++ ?
I rebooted my computer 3-4 times already but not worked yet.

However all other altcoins wallets working perfectly except this Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: