Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:26:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]COINONAT-BLOCKCHAIN EQUALITY-ASIC-RESISTANT-POW-GPU/CPU LOW TEMPERATURE  (Read 64461 times)
MrDreamerrr

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:39:49 AM

See the first page of this thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1835672.msg18270518#msg18270518

awesome development on its way

Q3 2017 UPCOMING EVENTS

1. Masternode integration

2. TOR integration

3. Android, iOS, MacOX and Electron wallets

I like TOR integration. It will provide anonymity and we ll get rid of various hurdles we face due to firewalled LANS and obnoxious rules imposed by ISPs. Cool  

I can't wait when all of this is ready, would be awesome
gurumeditation

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:14:47 AM

Devs could've 1 sat'd this coin many times and didn't. This coin is consolidating at a good price.

true man they dont dump it.
Seems like the developers are really trying to build a solid coin and are not just trying to take profits quickly and leave us fucked with a shitcoin, which is worse nothing.
Can be true, however even if the dev are not bad guys, the fact that they drive the project in a so amateurish style, while they seem to work also on another project, push me to not take high risks in CXT.
Sold half of my wallet, keep half for the long term and to support the dev, but there is far more solid projects on the market imo.

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
█▄▄▄█▄▀░░░░░░    ►    * The first Ethash Masternode crypto     ◄    * Forums
░░░░░░░▀▄█▄▄▄█    ►    * ASIC-Resistant | PoW GPU Mining       ◄    * Twitter
wd40k

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:19:00 AM

Is it possible to set up MN already? Is there any guide around? Or do we need to wait until MN will be fully integrated?
mark82

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:18:45 PM

They anwserd me and i am going to try it.
i wil let you know if it worked.

You cannot use the current coinonat wallet on windows because it is not compatible with. You have to install new coinonat wallet on either windows 8 or 8.1,then open the wallet for few minutes and then close it. Go back to your windows 10 PC where you have the old wallet, locate your wallet.dat in Coinonat folder in your Appdata folder,copy that wallet.dat , then go back to your new wallet in windows 8 or 8.1, delete your wallet.dat Coinonat folder in your Appdata folder in the windows 8 or 8.1 , then paste the wallet.dat from your old wallet in that new coinonat folder found in the the windows 8 or 8.1 PC Appdata folder. Open your new wallet again in the windows 8 or 8.1 PC,wait for it to sync for some minutes. You have the wallet sync and your CXT reflect in your balance.

Please let us know if that problem is solved.

and yes how and where to set up the masternode?
gurumeditation

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:32:29 PM

As I understood (but maybe I am wrong as the devs are not very clear), the MN is not yet working and will be available Q4 2017
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9nA1PpRUjmudVlTcm9sTlhJZHc/view

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
█▄▄▄█▄▀░░░░░░    ►    * The first Ethash Masternode crypto     ◄    * Forums
░░░░░░░▀▄█▄▄▄█    ►    * ASIC-Resistant | PoW GPU Mining       ◄    * Twitter
oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:05:19 PM

Great news. Soon there will be 100 thousand satosh in the near future. Take the coin while the price is excellent!
----
See the first page of this thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1835672.msg18270518#msg18270518

awesome development on its way

Q3 2017 UPCOMING EVENTS

1. Masternode integration

2. TOR integration

3. Android, iOS, MacOX and Electron wallets

I like TOR integration. It will provide anonymity and we ll get rid of various hurdles we face due to firewalled LANS and obnoxious rules imposed by ISPs. Cool  

I can't wait when all of this is ready, would be awesome
vanhalendlrband

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:58:35 PM

As I understood (but maybe I am wrong as the devs are not very clear), the MN is not yet working and will be available Q4 2017
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9nA1PpRUjmudVlTcm9sTlhJZHc/view

I'm not sure have you read the coinonat twitter account in the last 24 hours? They seemed to mention something about successful testing
vanhalendlrband

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:59:20 PM

If you check how long I been posting for I can verifiy these guys remain true to their roadmaps as well
mark82

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:23:03 PM

installed the wallet on windows 8 like they said but also not working.
and they say its my own foult i loose the coins so think twice before buy these shitcoins
loose something like 850 euro Cry Cry

but what i not understand if i have an working wallet and put my pasword the coins have to come inside right?
vanhalendlrband

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:36:07 PM

installed the wallet on windows 8 like they said but also not working.
and they say its my own foult i loose the coins so think twice before buy these shitcoins
loose something like 850 euro Cry Cry

but what i not understand if i have an working wallet and put my pasword the coins have to come inside right?

I have been using this wallet for months on my computer on windows 10 too. However my other windows 10 PC it doesn't run but it used to run on that computer which I find odd.

I will have to try it out on windows 7 I think. Windows 8 may be a little too new
ohgr

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:53:30 PM

This coin has some great potential, love that it's going with supernodes - but the dev's really need to sort their #*%& in two spots if they want some real acceptance -

-Get the windows wallet sorted - if it can't be easily loaded without futzing with config files etc...people aren't going to adopt - I've tried installing on two machines using the Mega.nz upload...tried all the various suggestions on this website and still can't get it to connect to the network - and no, I don't want to compile the wallet myself...*nobody* wants to who isn't hardcore - fix the wallet or the coin isn't going to go anywhere.

-Get someone to proof read your stuff (which is mostly in English) before releasing it - WIP roadmaps, the website etc...when it's poorly written it just gives people reason to have doubt. 

That being said, I'd love for this coin to succeed, I have no intention of selling my coin and hope to host a supernode - I'd just like to see some of the easy mistakes corrected before this projects withers on the vine.

Funroll_upz

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:00:10 PM

This coin has some great potential, love that it's going with supernodes - but the dev's really need to sort their #*%& in two spots if they want some real acceptance -

-Get the windows wallet sorted - if it can't be easily loaded without futzing with config files etc...people aren't going to adopt - I've tried installing on two machines using the Mega.nz upload...tried all the various suggestions on this website and still can't get it to connect to the network - and no, I don't want to compile the wallet myself...*nobody* wants to who isn't hardcore - fix the wallet or the coin isn't going to go anywhere.

-Get someone to proof read your stuff (which is mostly in English) before releasing it - WIP roadmaps, the website etc...when it's poorly written it just gives people reason to have doubt. 

That being said, I'd love for this coin to succeed, I have no intention of selling my coin and hope to host a supernode - I'd just like to see some of the easy mistakes corrected before this projects withers on the vine.

How many CXT are required to run a supernode? Do we know yet?

Love that this coin is getting attention - NIST5 rocks!
ohgr

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:14:15 PM

I keep hearing 5000 - but not sure where the info originally came from.
vanhalendlrband

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:59:37 PM

How many CXT are required to run a supernode? Do we know yet?

Love that this coin is getting attention - NIST5 rocks!

They said it would be 5,000 for Supernode. Official statement. Not bad.
meller1001

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

Amicus Humani Generis

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:02:54 PM

I keep hearing 5000 - but not sure where the info originally came from.

https://mobile.twitter.com/coinonat/status/886085027691462656
MorrizeN

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:23:03 PM

Come on COINONAT, LETS SEE SOME MOVEMENT, LETS TAKE THIS ROCKET TO THE MOON Cool Cool Cool Cool
the-doctor

Activity: 542

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:39:40 AM

Dev what we need in this moment, is quality, clear roadmap (and real!). Also keep an eye on the design, cause most of the people judge by that, unfortunately..Smiley
After release, moon launching... if work hard in max 6 months 10m MCAP.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
meller1001

Activity: 121

Amicus Humani Generis

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:13:18 AM

Dev what we need in this moment, is quality, clear roadmap (and real!). Also keep an eye on the design, cause most of the people judge by that, unfortunately..Smiley
After release, moon launching... if work hard in max 6 months 10m MCAP.

if work hard in max 6 months 100m MCAP  Wink

and we need more news, more news regularly
Lizzie_Girl

Activity: 332
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:55:18 AM

Why do you pay to be a node ? Do you make any profit ? Besides helping the network what other incentives are there for being a node ? I have always been wondering this.
sunny747007

Activity: 364

Purifying The Blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 05:56:22 AM

Someone wants to buy 300k coinonat.If he buys price will soon reach moon.See cryptopia he is a big whale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: