Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:36:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Highly compressed games or softwares?  (Read 443 times)
yishak (OP)

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 04:17:40 AM

I been searching around for highly compressed PC or android games and softwares , but all of the files I found are corrupted. Do you know any real website that offers working highly compressed files? in the region of 1-200mb

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tricksntech

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 09:47:39 AM

I been searching around for highly compressed PC or android games and softwares , but all of the files I found are corrupted. Do you know any real website that offers working highly compressed files? in the region of 1-200mb

Here you go(PUBG included):
http://www.tricksntech.com/highly-compressed-android-games/
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:29:47 AM

I advise not to install high compressed games or RIP, it will damage the PC slowly, Starting from software damage to hardware.

I advise not to listen to this advice.  Your hard drive will see increased usage, but that's it.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
sanjib

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 04:42:48 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2021, 12:32:21 PM by sanjib

I have found a Website, where you can also get pc games and android games which are highly compressed. Do visit the Website to download them. I have come across a few Games which are of low size but they are great Games. Have not met so far those apps for iPhone users. But, from an Android user point of view, they are Great games. You can try Palm Reading.

KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 05:26:51 PM

There are some excellent games that take very little space.

Take FTL, it's set in space but takes very little space on your hard drive.

Takes forever to get good at but nothing feels like your first win in FTL. (FTL: Faster Than Light)

Takes less than 300MB on your hard drive. PC is really the only way to go with that game.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
customdesign1994

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2022, 07:55:56 AM

Jagdev Saw Mills, Sirsa - Wholesale Supplier of Teak Wood Varieties such as - Burma Teak Wood, Sudan Teak Wood, Brazil Teak Wood, Nigeria Teak Wood, Colombian Teak Wood, Panama Teak Wood,Costa Rica Teak, Teak Wood Planks, Ivory Coast Teak Wood, Indian Teak Wood, Mp Teak Wood, Ghana Teak Wood, Ecuador Teak Wood, Sagwan Wood etc.
We have wide variety of Hardwood such as - Sal Wood, Meranti Wood, Kapur Wood, Pine Wood etc.
CryptoKingh

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 11:36:12 AM

You can get more information by the following link:

https://compressedfiles4u.com/highly-compressed-pc-software/
codemanjackson

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 23, 2022, 02:10:56 AM

You should try SteamUnlocked or Games.lol dude. You can download and play mobile games on your computer for free, they got a lot of games on their library. Literally all the games on the Google Playstore are also on their site. Games like Among US PC version, they are also a good Emulator of Mutants Genetic Gladiators.
DrWho42

Activity: 263
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2022, 07:02:09 AM

There are some excellent games that take very little space.

Take FTL, it's set in space but takes very little space on your hard drive.

Takes forever to get good at but nothing feels like your first win in FTL. (FTL: Faster Than Light)

Takes less than 300MB on your hard drive. PC is really the only way to go with that game.
i love FTL

locus (http://locusmag.com)
PreciousH

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 12:04:01 PM

I always prefer pcgames.net for highly compressed games or softwares. However, you can prefer this website to download compressed games like WWE, GTA vice city and more.
customdesign1994

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2022, 08:21:16 AM

Dr. Sunil Kumar a nephrologist & kidney doctor Kolkata
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: