Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:42:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Large amount of bitcoin with international wire transfer  (Read 367 times)
Xosihc (OP)

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

Hello

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 04:22:35 AM

Hello,

I recently started a business here in the US to invest in bitcoin and altcoins on behalf of some clients. Little did I know when starting this up how difficult it was going to be to get a corporate account approved on any of the big USD/BTC exchange websites.

I'm sitting here with a large amount of cash that I am trying to get converted into bitcoin. I'd be happy to do this using international wiretransfer and would most likely need to do this with an escrow service given the large amounts of bitcoin being purchased.

If you are in the market to sell large amounts of bitcoin for cash - please PM me. Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
krack-r

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 10:41:29 AM

Hello,

I recently started a business here in the US to invest in bitcoin and altcoins on behalf of some clients. Little did I know when starting this up how difficult it was going to be to get a corporate account approved on any of the big USD/BTC exchange websites.

I'm sitting here with a large amount of cash that I am trying to get converted into bitcoin. I'd be happy to do this using international wiretransfer and would most likely need to do this with an escrow service given the large amounts of bitcoin being purchased.

If you are in the market to sell large amounts of bitcoin for cash - please PM me. Thank you.

What would you consider to be large amount?

My Vanity address - 1KrackryDQCJTm8R21uUzrPXJTUpgMudin
paxful profile - https://paxful.com/user/krack-r
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 11:12:56 AM

Hello,

Same question here Op, plus one more.
If you have a company, registered, with all the appropriate documentation, why it's difficult to open a Corporate account?

As far as i know, you will have no problem. Maybe a little more time for verification... Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Xosihc (OP)

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

Hello

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 05:32:18 AM

Hey guys,

Sorry for not replying back to you sooner. I was getting blown up with PMs and completely forgot people would actually reply to this thread as well ><

I was able to get connected to a broker (not actually from this post or website) and have successfully done two transactions.

Just as an FYI I am buying between $25,000 - $50,000 worth of bitcoin daily.

Same question here Op, plus one more.
If you have a company, registered, with all the appropriate documentation, why it's difficult to open a Corporate account?

As far as i know, you will have no problem. Maybe a little more time for verification... Roll Eyes
And yes I do have all my company's documents in order and we are fully registered/compliant. The issue arose with the fact I am a part owner in the business (have multiple business partners) the company has a handful of silent partners who simply contributed cash to fund the business but have no activity in the day to day operation. I could not find an exchange that would approve the account, regardless of the fact we have all our paperwork in order (done by attorneys) without having us submit documentation of every member of the company. That included social security #, birthday, 2 forms of goverment ID (passport + driver license) with a picture of them in the shot holding up some timesnap for proof AND proof of residency. Yeah... like I'm going to get the multimillionairs who are happy to fund my company to go ahead and submit all that information over to an online company they have never heard of before. It was total bullshit IMO. I am still the majority owner of the company - it makes no sense they need every shareholder's information. If 3M were to try and open a corporate account are they going to ask them to have every owner of the company submit all their personal information... As you can see I'm still slightly pissed off from this all. I spent 6 weeks and filled about 100 pages of documents to get turned down by every exchange for the same reason.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: