Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2024, 02:13:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying ~40 BTC @ Bitfinex +0% [CASH ONLY]  (Read 490 times)
MnemonicInsomnia (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 07:12:28 AM

Looking to buy ~40 BTC @ Bitfinex +0% with cash only.
Located in the midwest for local trades.
Cash by mail or cash deposit.
Pax or LB for escrow.
Thanks.
JumperN

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 01:18:09 PM

You won't find a seller for that amount here.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death.
It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die.
MnemonicInsomnia (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 06:22:53 PM

You won't find a seller for that amount here.

Thanks, you're probably right... All i see are guys looking to trade $10 worth on here lol.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 06:30:00 PM

I think you would if your offer involved some profit for him, like above the current rate..
I'm not so sure anyone holding 40BTC would want to just sell like that and if they did they would probably choose a better way of doing it, unless they have a reason to need a cash deal..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1317

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 06:33:25 PM

Thanks, you're probably right... All i see are guys looking to trade $10 worth on here lol.
That's because exchanges and other trading sites exists for a reason dumbass.No one wants to risk 40 bitcoins considering the amount of scams take place in the currency exchange section here.Plus you want cash only,use your local exchange site/localbitcoins rather wasting time here.
MnemonicInsomnia (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 02:32:34 AM

That's because exchanges and other trading sites exists for a reason dumbass.No one wants to risk 40 bitcoins considering the amount of scams take place in the currency exchange section here.Plus you want cash only,use your local exchange site/localbitcoins rather wasting time here.

Believe it or not, dumbass, some people don't like keeping all their $ in the bank... So explain to me how to withdraw fiat from an exchange without strict verification and a bank account?

Answer: You can't.

Anyway, thanks for nothing.
Found a trading partner.
Peace.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1317

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 01:56:53 PM

Believe it or not, dumbass, some people don't like keeping all their $ in the bank... So explain to me how to withdraw fiat from an exchange without strict verification and a bank account?

Answer: You Can't
You can actually.Have you heard about a few exchanges which allow p2p trading without involving the exchange ? Yes they do exist,even localbitcoins have buy bitcoins with cash option.So does cashha .Glad you found someone on the forum,I hope your deal goes as planned.
BuySomeBitcoins

Activity: 434
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 03:15:09 PM

Pax or LB for escrow.
Thanks.

but you are a scammer : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1705820.msg17342733
MnemonicInsomnia (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 04:59:31 AM

Pax or LB for escrow.
Thanks.

but you are a scammer : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1705820.msg17342733

OH. NO.
BuySomeBitcoins.

You caught me red-handed.
With my hand in the cookie jar.
With my penis inserted into the wrong woman's vagina.

For those who haven't paid any attention, BuySomeBitcoins has had it out for me since my very first post on bitcointalk.
I traded with someone who had their account hacked, therefore I am a scammer?

Sorry guys, gtg finish up with BuySomeBitcoins' woman.
Then I have a $20,000 trade to tend to.

Peace!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: