Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:40:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Encouragement for Beginners in Bitcoin  (Read 3676 times)
speem28 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 07:24:45 AM

For those experienced people in Bitcoin, any encouragement to us beginner that may motivate us further to strive more in the world of bitcoin ? any experiences that you can share when you were still a beginner that pushed you to make it to the next level ?
asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 07:31:25 AM

At the beginning it's some sort of overwhelming but you have to push trough,if you just keep reading articles,engaging in the community it will get easier.You won't be able to understand everything easily,just take your time,also try to post here as often as you can,get in touch with people who are already doing great things in the BTC world.I felt pretty confused but I just didn't give up

Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 07:37:47 AM

Read a book or two about Bitcoin. Just reading articles, participating in this forum and watching youtube is not enough to understand Bitcoin, since it's mostly opinions or opinion flavored things you will see. Also it'll never be as systematic and complete as a solid book.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 07:51:00 AM

For those experienced people in Bitcoin, any encouragement to us beginner that may motivate us further to strive more in the world of bitcoin ? any experiences that you can share when you were still a beginner that pushed you to make it to the next level ?
I encourage the beginners not to live up with their status, learn to take bigger risk and go out of your comfort zone. There are a lot of earning opportunity here thru working and investing and that involves a lot of patience when you are still a beginner or a newbie. What makes you matured along the way is when you make mistakes and you learn from it, do not be afraid to fall and continue educating yourself.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Wandika

Activity: 508
Merit: 250

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 07:58:56 AM

I start on bitcoin last year, And my first experience is not good because at that time, HYIP and Ponzi scam are trending on bitcoin, And i'm being scam many times because i always tempted to the Interest plan they offer, I'm not aware on the risk on investing on hyips that time. Until i discover this forum and start joining campaign and participating on ICO of altcoins. Don't be discourage if you failed on your first try, Just explore, and i suggest to do some research on altcoins because  they can be a good source of income if you explore it.

jhannlenris

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 08:01:36 AM

I started here with the guidance of my mentor he teach me of basic info that I can use to guide me to the right direction while doing my part like reading and searching for the answers for my questions because all our questions are already have an answer that we will found here in bitcointalk. The only thing we need to practice as a beginner is to read and follow the rules.
BTCmax24

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 08:15:00 AM

As a newbie we need to listen from the advice of well experienced members but be patience also because there are some fake accounts that the purpose is to scam us..so to know if they are not a good members of this organization we will see that some of them have negative trust and our weapon is to learn more by reading more threads that gives more informations.
speem28 (OP)

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 08:48:08 AM

Read a book or two about Bitcoin. Just reading articles, participating in this forum and watching youtube is not enough to understand Bitcoin, since it's mostly opinions or opinion flavored things you will see. Also it'll never be as systematic and complete as a solid book.

Thanks. I started reading articles and news about Bitcoin so that I can interact more and answers questions confidently in the Bitcoin community.
poetra2501

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 09:03:28 AM

A simple encouragement for beginners in Bitcoin world is we can make more money there.
Yeah usually the people when we are talking about money, they will be interested.
Then we can learning for beginners how to make money/bitcoin here.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 09:52:10 AM

Thanks. I started reading articles and news about Bitcoin so that I can interact more and answers questions confidently in the Bitcoin community.

I also did that, the truth is I was pissed with the people that have higher ranks because when theybare asked about a certain topic they will say to read in this topic because they give it all, how did that help us beginners? Not all articles are that straight forward answers that us readers can understand it thats why we are asking the idea of the people here, and theyre answer will be read articles here in the forum. Wow, Just remove the Help in the title Beginners  and Help, just put Beginners there.
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 10:24:50 AM

I also did that, the truth is I was pissed with the people that have higher ranks because when theybare asked about a certain topic they will say to read in this topic because they give it all, how did that help us beginners? Not all articles are that straight forward answers that us readers can understand it thats why we are asking the idea of the people here, and theyre answer will be read articles here in the forum. Wow, Just remove the Help in the title Beginners  and Help, just put Beginners there.
If you want to learn something, it can and is expected that you put some effort into it. So did everyone before you who has knowledge in a certain field.
Usually more advanced member will gladly help you and answer your questions, but beginners tend to ask always the same basic questions. This is because there understanding is not good enough to ask more advanced questions. So pretty much every beginners question was answered here already many times. If someone tells you to read something somewhere ti is usually because your question is answered there and better answered than the person telling you to read it could do this.
I gave the advice to read a book, because Bitcoin is a big and complex topic. A book covers 1000s of question and in an order that makes sens. It would be much harder, more time intensive and i doubt that you would cover it all, if you would ask every single question on this forum and someone would answer. Would you rather read a list with the numbers 1 to 1000 on a paper sheet and be done or would you prefer to ask people for random numbers between 1 and 1000 on this forum and hope you will eventually cover it all?

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 10:37:06 AM

If you want to learn something, it can and is expected that you put some effort into it. So did everyone before you who has knowledge in a certain field.
Usually more advanced member will gladly help you and answer your questions, but beginners tend to ask always the same basic questions. This is because there understanding is not good enough to ask more advanced questions. So pretty much every beginners question was answered here already many times. If someone tells you to read something somewhere ti is usually because your question is answered there and better answered than the person telling you to read it could do this.
I gave the advice to read a book, because Bitcoin is a big and complex topic. A book covers 1000s of question and in an order that makes sens. It would be much harder, more time intensive and i doubt that you would cover it all, if you would ask every single question on this forum and someone would answer. Would you rather read a list with the numbers 1 to 1000 on a paper sheet and be done or would you prefer to ask people for random numbers between 1 and 1000 on this forum and hope you will eventually cover it all?

That makes sense, though not all of them really answered the same question but making their post count reach the maximum post of the signature campaign. And the truth is I am really putting effort to gain knowledge about bitcoin so I can use it and giving it to the newbies that may ask it. But, as a lone ranger, I cant hunt good or understandable articles because the more I find, the more it gets complicated because of the informations that is available making me anxious and really pissed and puzzled.
I think it is really a good idea htitting the books than the internet. But I still need the internet for some terms that I may encounter reading them. I hope high rank people are like you that give this kind of information, unlike some spammers just doing it to earn some. Thank you.
Luke Fox

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 01:10:36 PM

For those experienced people in Bitcoin, any encouragement to us beginner that may motivate us further to strive more in the world of bitcoin? any experiences that you can share when you were still a beginner that pushed you to make it to the next level?

I would encourage beginners to understand the underlying technology of Bitcoin. Would also appreciate if they come up with good ideas.
azcruisefx

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 01:52:15 PM

yes, that would be the best coz newbies are in the the dark searching for limelight of success in bitcoin tech.
Myfe

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 08:02:23 PM

Talk to your family, friends, neighbors, coworkers, and shopkeepers about Bitcoin... and not in a "it's going to the moon" sense but in a "whoa, this new technology is cool, have you heard of this? Do you use this?" Ask shopkeepers if they accept bitcoin for payment.

Oh, and don't worry about the price fluctuations and try not to get too swept up in the alt coin scene (must of them are rubbish).

Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 08:04:37 PM

For me it was curiosity and fascination. Simple as that. Bitcoin is true revolutionary technology. I wanted to know more and more so i red and red, used it to learn faster, watching bitcoin documentaries etc.
Now im here, you are at the beggining of the road but it will give great fruits if u manage till end Smiley.
Practice, read and lastly, welcome aboard!
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 11:21:54 PM

What it’s your motivation for being here? That is the most important thing here, if you want to earn money through bitcoin, then the best you can do is to being to learn right now as much as you can and raise money so when you finally get the knowledge necessary you can start immediately and try to make money.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 12:58:13 AM

Something that can encourage you to use Bitcoins is that you can earn it by many different ways on the internet and "anonymously", at least without the necessity to give ID, to have a bank account...

If you are a young person, a child or a teenager, you can earn some money to buy stuff you like online, like games without use another's credit cards and informations, it's a nice way to be financial independent on the internet.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Lizzie_Girl

Activity: 332
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 03:05:54 AM

For those experienced people in Bitcoin, any encouragement to us beginner that may motivate us further to strive more in the world of bitcoin? any experiences that you can share when you were still a beginner that pushed you to make it to the next level?

I would encourage beginners to understand the underlying technology of Bitcoin. Would also appreciate if they come up with good ideas.

I think just basic Google search will suffice. People must do research before asking silly things.
Jenny Moll

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 07:56:19 AM

My experience is: As a novice of BTC, you should first learn about the knowledge of the associated block chain and know what is the distributed book database. Then, choose a few books related to BTC. In the forum and more high-level members of the exchange. Beware of being deceived. And then try to participate in BTC transactions. Slowly will grow.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: