Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:01:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Linuxten dolayı küçülen ssd, hdd ve usb sticklere çözüm  (Read 625 times)
gablay12 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 918
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 07:54:02 AM

Bir süre önce kullandığımız multi mining programi yeni versiyon çıkartınca elimizde bulunan 8 Gb ve 16 Gb flash diskler patladı.Bunları formatladığınızda boyutlarının küçüldüğünü farkettiniz.

Her arkadaşa ayrı ayrı yardımcı olmak istesemde ne vaktim var ne de sinir sistemim bunun için yeteri kadar kuvvetli.Ufak miktarlarda paralar vererek bu işin videosunu çekin ben 0.05 BTC destek olayım dediğim genç beyinler ben uzaktan teamviewerla bağlanırım sen video çek diyecek kadar süper egoya sahipler.

Çözüm:

Bu sorunu USB Disk Storage Format Tool gibi programlarla da çözebilirsiniz. Ancak benim bugün anlatacağım çözüm herhangi bir program kurmadan windowsun kendi programı CMD Komut yönetimi ile yapacağız.Yazımın başlığında Programsız olarak belirtmem de o yüzden idi.
başlat ta cmd yazarak veya aratarak cmd Komut İstemi programını yönetici olarak başlat diyelim.
Komut satırına
diskpart yazıp enter layalım.
disklerimizi listeleyelim;
list disk
Bilgissayarımızdaki disklerimizi listeledik.

flash bellek hafıza sorunu ve çözümü
resimde de göründüğü üzere usb belleğim disk 1 olarak adlandırılmış.
Listelenen disklerde flash belleğin numarasını inceleyin!!!
select disk 1
Dikkat etmemiz gereken sorunu çözeceğimiz flash belleğin kapasitesini belirten disk numarasıdır. O listede flash belleğiniz hangi numarada ise o numaraya göre devam edeceğiz.
select partition 1
işaretledik devam ediyoruz.
clean
temizledik
create partition primary
oluşturduk
select partition 1
işaretledik
active
format fs=ntfs quick
hızlı olarak diskimizi biçimlendirdik.
biçimledirmenin tamamlanmasını bekliyoruz. Ve sonuç olarak çözüme ulaştık.
assign
exit
diskparttan çıkıyoruz.

The more I meet people, the more I like my dog.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gablay12 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 04:53:22 AM

Gelelim 2. en çok sorulan soruya.Bu da devamlı mesajla sorulan bir soru. ve belki en kolayı.Yıllar önce bir başka forumda cevaplamıştım.

Bios nasıl güncellenir?

ADIMLAR: (DİKKATLİ OKU VE SIRASI İLE YAP)

0. Bios dosyasını indir.
0.1 Zip dosyasının içindeki dosyayı USB ye aktar.
0.2 Reset çek.
1. Reset atarken, durmadan DEL tuşuna bas bios ekranına gelene kadar.
2. UTILITY bölümünü seç ve ondan sonra M-FLASH var, ona tıkla.
3. Sonra, 'Select one file to update BIOS' kısmını seç (en altda olabilir)
4. 'Select UEFI file to Flash'ı seç ve tıkla (USB sürücü menüsü önüne çıkması  lazım)
5. Son olarak, 'Select UEFI file to Flash' yine tıkla (model olarak rakamlı bişey çıkacak, mesela 7592v7C, tıkla ve bırak kendi kendine FLASH yapsın.

gablay12 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:37:42 PM

How to convert disk from MBR to GPT with DiskPart? (Alıntıdır)

Windows built-in tool Disk Management provides users to convert disk to GPT with Windows interface. But if you want to use the command line to convert disks, the DiskPart can provide a terrace. However, both Disk Management tool and DiskPart utility can only convert an empty MBR disk to GPT. To change a disk from MBR to GPT with cmd, you can following the steps below:

Before you do, there are some tips for you:

Backup the MBR disk that you want to convert into GPT disk in order to keep the data safe.
You can only convert basic MBR disks without any partitions or volumes into a GPT disk. If there are some partitions or volumes, backup the data, then, delete all partitions or volumes before converting.
If you want to convert MBR to GPT disk during Windows intsall, please open command prompt by pressing Shift + F10.
Step1. Click Start, type "cmd", and right click it, select "Run as Administrator", or press "WIN+R", type "cmd" and press Enter to open the command prompt. Then, input "diskpart" to run the utility.

Step2. Type "list volume" to make sure if there are any partitions or volumes on the MBR disk which will be converted to GPT. If there are, you need to use diskpart delete partition first.

Then, type "list disk", and press Enter, it will show you all the disks on your computer. Make note of the disk number that you want to convert to GPT disk. Here take disk 1 as an example.

Step3. Type "select disk 1", press "Enter", it will remind you that the disk 1 is selected.

Step4.Type "convert gpt", press "Enter" to submit the operation. Wait a second, you will find the Command Prompt says DiskPart successfully converted the selected disk to GPT format. Please take a look at the following screenshot.

gablay12 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:38:55 PM

(alıntıdır)

If you want to convert GPT disk to MBR, you can also use diskpart convert mbr command.

Convert MBR disk to GPT without losing data

Although DiskPart can convert the basic MBR disk on whcih there are not any partitions or volumes into GPT disk, you must be a administrator, and many users do not know much about DiskPart command line, which may get a serious trouble. Because the DiskPart command cannot be revoke once it executed. Thus, if you do not know much about it, here you can convert MBR disk to GPT disk with partition manager - AOMEI Partition Assistant, a freeware for Windows PC users to mange disk partitions. It provides you to convert disks with the easy-to-use interface, and it supports almost all the Windows OSes including Windows 10/8/7. The most important is that it can convert disk between MBR and GPT without losing data on disk. Well, how to convert MBR disk to GPT disk with AOMEI Partition Assistant?

First, download AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard [Freeware]. Install and launch it, you can see its main interface. Click the disk you want to convert and choose "Convert to GPT" at the left control panel.

No matter DiskPart convert GPT with its simple syntax, or AOMEI Partition Assistant covert GPT with its interface, you can choose the way you’d prefer. After converting, you can use DiskPart create partition on the disk as you want.

Tips: As free partition manager, AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard only support converting Data disk between MBR and GPT. If you want to convert system/boot disk between MBR and GPT, please upgrade AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard to AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional Edition. Learn more information about AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro Edition.

gablay12 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:39:44 PM

Alıntının yapıldığı ve link aşağıda.

http://www.disk-partition.com/diskpart/convert-gpt-4125.html

cakir
Legendary

Activity: 1274

★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 08:26:42 PM

bootable flash bellek oluyor, windows kurarken de kullanılıyor. (XP ve öncesinde diskpart flash bellekleri disk olarak görmez, vista ve üzeri gerekli)
ilk söylenen yöntem için adım adım görsel:

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#