Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:49:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 56669 times)
PrinceShake

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:47:16 PM

ok, the concept itself is as simple as good, but don't you think that it can be a limit? I mean: the partnership agreement gives the exclusive to passlfix? in case is yes, so the sellers can't use another way to ship their products?  Huh

I don't know... basically I don't have understood if they provide just a serivce that can be used from a delivery/logistic company or they provide also the shipment itself.

it seems to me more likely the first, but, in that case I don't know why they partners together... it would be better for both bitboost and passlfix to partner with a third service like lwf, for example.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:49:02 PM

ok, the concept itself is as simple as good, but don't you think that it can be a limit? I mean: the partnership agreement gives the exclusive to passlfix? in case is yes, so the sellers can't use another way to ship their products?  Huh

I don't know... basically I don't have understood if they provide just a serivce that can be used from a delivery/logistic company or they provide also the shipment itself.

it seems to me more likely the first, but, in that case I don't know why they partners together... it would be better for both bitboost and passlfix to partner with a third service like lwf, for example.

to answer this question we should know the terms of the agreement. maybe they act as commercial partners in a different way. I think that a service like this, if it works, can be useful for every seller and delivery company.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:51:26 PM

to answer this question we should know the terms of the agreement. maybe they act as commercial partners in a different way. I think that a service like this, if it works, can be useful for every seller and delivery company.

You're right. In the final word we know nothing about this agreement. What is cool is to see some startups that join themselves to get stronger together, so we can just hope for the best, for the whole ecosystem.

enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:23:13 PM

Hey people all read the twitter today ? Smiley :

Interesting meetings between Paul Mahone, Bitboots's CEO, and our partner 

I thinks is very great to follow it .
Yes, the meeting with the Bitboost's partner PassLfix, we hope the meeting is for the better, however the last chance to buy BBT at a discounted rate of 4.348% is now as this discount ends in 24hrs, as more funds are coming in now.

on passlfix website you can find the bitboost logo between the partners so it seems the partnership agreement is closed. I hope this news can bring value to bitboost!

some people here has laughed when I said that a partnership between two startups in cryptocurrecies ecosystem was potentially a good thing... it seems that bitboost think the same...  Cool

I don't change my mind because of it. Partner with a solid company is more safety for a startup, anyway, I'm happy for this partnership and I hope it can bring some value to bitboost services.  Smiley

PassLfix is a way to tracking deliveries. They aim to use smart contracts (I've not yet understood in which way exactly) to bypass assurance companies. That's interesting, but it can work?
Obviously how this works is that both companies that offer services within same sector can compliment each others operations such that they both mutually benefit. It is also worthy to note that PassLfix is just one of the many other partnerships which Bitboost has which will enhance a smoother operation for the project.
Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:30:03 PM

Will there be any other discount or bonus in the last days of the token sale??
enigmatical

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:30:29 PM

ok, the concept itself is as simple as good, but don't you think that it can be a limit? I mean: the partnership agreement gives the exclusive to passlfix? in case is yes, so the sellers can't use another way to ship their products?  Huh
I think differently in this regard,  of course it might be a limit if PassLfix only has exclusive rights to deliver it's services on Bitboost platform due to the partnership that exist,  however, there are also other companies Bitboost has partnered with, hopefully maybe in the final version of app,  more options would be available for sellers to choose from.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:34:46 PM

why the manager bounty not update list participants bounty ?
scammed ??
Exactly, it is quite strange or does any one know any other way to reach him, maybe on telegram???
enigmatical

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:35:16 PM

why the manager bounty not update list participants bounty ?
scammed ??
Unfortunately the reasons are unknown, hopefully as the ICO ends am sure this will all be sorted out. Try sending a private messages to him ShooterXD: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=819403
Also follow this thread for Bitboost bounty complaint: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1836417.msg21764762#msg21764762

Sovper11

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:37:14 PM

Have you got a Whitelist?
Sevinpays

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:53:46 PM

ok, the concept itself is as simple as good, but don't you think that it can be a limit? I mean: the partnership agreement gives the exclusive to passlfix? in case is yes, so the sellers can't use another way to ship their products?  Huh
I think differently in this regard,  of course it might be a limit if PassLfix only has exclusive rights to deliver it's services on Bitboost platform due to the partnership that exist,  however, there are also other companies Bitboost has partnered with, hopefully maybe in the final version of app,  more options would be available for sellers to choose from.

the main concern is due to the exclusive itself: a sole supplier can get a lot of power on you in this way, so I hope they have some other partners for the shipment, no matter of the quality of passlfix.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
PrinceShake

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:55:50 PM

the main concern is due to the exclusive itself: a sole supplier can get a lot of power on you in this way, so I hope they have some other partners for the shipment, no matter of the quality of passlfix.

yes, I was thinking exactly the same. passlfix can be a very good partner, but I hope they will have more choices. for enigmatical there is somewhere a list of bitboosts partners?

Sevinpays

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:15:45 PM

anyone have some news about the release of the new beta application? or they are waiting for halloween to make as a sort of trick or treat? someone have some official news? thank you guys!

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:48:19 PM

yes me too i just waiting to test a beta appilcation...last days of the ico will be no bonus?...
enigmatical

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:42:52 PM

yes, I was thinking exactly the same. passlfix can be a very good partner, but I hope they will have more choices. for enigmatical there is somewhere a list of bitboosts partners?
Here are the partners and providers of the Bitboost project: PassLfix,  Komodo,  Shapeshift,  Boston Entrepreneurship Centre (BEC),  tinkl.it, CryptoValley, Beyond, Ambisafe, Etherchain.org, Digital Ocean, Crowding.com, Github, etc. Check website for more details
RedenBlack13

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:46:28 PM

anyone have some news about the release of the new beta application? or they are waiting for halloween to make as a sort of trick or treat? someone have some official news? thank you guys!

No communication in this moment from Bitboost, nor by email neither by telegram. The hypothesis of the trick or treat is becoming the most realistic one  Grin Let's see tomorrow.

PrinceShake

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:56:22 PM

Here are the partners and providers of the Bitboost project: PassLfix,  Komodo,  Shapeshift,  Boston Entrepreneurship Centre (BEC),  tinkl.it, CryptoValley, Beyond, Ambisafe, Etherchain.org, Digital Ocean, Crowding.com, Github, etc. Check website for more details

thank you very much for the list! from Komodo to Github I think I know almost nothing, so there's already a lot to read. it really seems bitboost has already found someone to collaborate.

RedenBlack13

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:00:03 PM

thank you very much for the list! from Komodo to Github I think I know almost nothing, so there's already a lot to read. it really seems bitboost has already found someone to collaborate.

I don't know them, but the number is encouraging. Tomorrow I will check the list, I'm curious to see what comapnies(but passlfix) they choose to improve their services.

Sevinpays

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:07:32 PM

No communication in this moment from Bitboost, nor by email neither by telegram. The hypothesis of the trick or treat is becoming the most realistic one  Grin Let's see tomorrow.

just 10 days before the end of the ico... I really hope to see it tomorrow. with the app installed in our smartphones/pc we can boost the ico in these final days. it's an opportunity for both us investors and business owners.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
RedenBlack13

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:11:33 PM

yes me too i just waiting to test a beta appilcation...last days of the ico will be no bonus?...

We are a crowd!  Smiley about the bonus, this is the last day you can join the 4% something, but you have less than two hours so you must be fast. Tomorrow the bonus will be over

PrinceShake

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:14:06 PM

I don't know them, but the number is encouraging. Tomorrow I will check the list, I'm curious to see what comapnies(but passlfix) they choose to improve their services.

this list can be very useful: we can understand a lot of things about the strategies, the needs, the relations and the weaker points I will check tomorrow too.

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: