Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:03:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 56669 times)
PrinceShake

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:57:20 AM

so, I've understood right. today we had only good news, even if these are not news technically  Smiley the amount they will raise now I think will be decisive just for what they can invest in communication and development.

They have enough to go on, this is almost sure, but I don't know what will be the differences between a development with the minimum cap and with the hard one. I don't think is written anywhere...

I hope that all the features we saw a couple of days ago will be developed also with the minimum, in fact the most of them seems strictly necessary. just the themes are less important.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:00:27 AM

so, I've understood right. today we had only good news, even if these are not news technically  Smiley the amount they will raise now I think will be decisive just for what they can invest in communication and development.

They have enough to go on, this is almost sure, but I don't know what will be the differences between a development with the minimum cap and with the hard one. I don't think is written anywhere...

I hope that all the features we saw a couple of days ago will be developed also with the minimum, in fact the most of them seems strictly necessary. just the themes are less important.

I don't know. If we'd like to find a logic in that, all the features will be available with the minimum cap: BitBoost can't lack in one of these points, so if the minimum should be the minimum with they can go on all of them will be developed.

PrinceShake

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:06:00 AM

I don't know. If we'd like to find a logic in that, all the features will be available with the minimum cap: BitBoost can't lack in one of these points, so if the minimum should be the minimum with they can go on all of them will be developed.

it is definitely possible so... maybe the difference will be the time or how much they will pay their partners and developers or what they will invest in communication. not a small difference, of course.

Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:08:43 AM

it is definitely possible so... maybe the difference will be the time or how much they will pay their partners and developers or what they will invest in communication. not a small difference, of course.

it's not just a matter of time or developers wages, that as you said is not a small difference, but, I think, it will also affect the price of tokens. if people buy tokens at 0,2$ but no one at 0,4 the price should not go over 0,2 for a long time...

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
RedenBlack13

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:10:45 AM

it's not just a matter of time or developers wages, that as you said is not a small difference, but, I think, it will also affect the price of tokens. if people buy tokens at 0,2$ but no one at 0,4 the price should not go over 0,2 for a long time...

Yes, you are right on this. I don't think they will have similar problems, they have done all too good to don't have a minimum number of investors, and I will be one of them, in my little.  Wink

Sevinpays

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:12:41 AM

Yes, you are right on this. I don't think they will have similar problems, they have done all too good to don't have a minimum number of investors, and I will be one of them, in my little.  Wink

obviously I'm agree... I don't think they will have problems to reach at least a couple of hundred thousand dollars. I hope for the best, so a price a little bit higher since the firsts days on the exchanges will be justified.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:27:03 AM

no, they haven't, but ebay in this moment have a true solid feedback system for seller's ranking, and in its roots it was nearly the only online store on earth. amazon is a marketplace for professionals, so I don't think they need one.
The concept of an escrow provides security for the buyers who power e-commerce stores,  without this, the system is weak and will be porous,  over time it will collapse as buyer trust wont be guaranteed.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:28:10 PM

Yes, you are right on this. I don't think they will have similar problems, they have done all too good to don't have a minimum number of investors, and I will be one of them, in my little.  Wink

obviously I'm agree... I don't think they will have problems to reach at least a couple of hundred thousand dollars. I hope for the best, so a price a little bit higher since the firsts days on the exchanges will be justified.

I think not only hundred thousan but at least 1 million dollar very possible for bitboost. In the pre-sale that runs only few days they can raised about $940k, so in the main sale that have much time from October 10th to November 9th, still possible to get more the fund above pre-sale
Sevinpays

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:44:42 PM

so, I've understood right. today we had only good news, even if these are not news technically  Smiley the amount they will raise now I think will be decisive just for what they can invest in communication and development.

I think not only hundred thousan but at least 1 million dollar very possible for bitboost. In the pre-sale that runs only few days they can raised about $940k, so in the main sale that have much time from October 10th to November 9th, still possible to get more the fund above pre-sale

maybe over 1 million, they have already raised it during the pre sale. I just making a pessimistic foresee to figure out a possible scenario. as I said, I hope for the best result.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
PrinceShake

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:47:50 PM

guys, I would like to ask you if bittrex is ok as ethereum wallet for the signature campaign. I would like to join it but I don't know if a specific wallet is required or bittrex should be good.

Sevinpays

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:51:38 PM

guys, I would like to ask you if bittrex is ok as ethereum wallet for the signature campaign. I would like to join it but I don't know if a specific wallet is required or bittrex is should be good.

I don't know about bittrex, but I think that it shouldn't give you any problem. I used myetherwallet for the signature campaign. you should open an account on it if you want to be sure, it's pretty easy.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:54:03 PM

guys, I would like to ask you if bittrex is ok as ethereum wallet for the signature campaign. I would like to join it but I don't know if a specific wallet is required or bittrex is should be good.
if you need to be paid, and recommend an address of your own, you control only you. never use the address of the exchange,
is one of the fundamental rules of the crypto author
PrinceShake

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:59:45 PM

if you need to be paid, and recommend an address of your own, you control only you. never use the address of the exchange,

I don't know about bittrex, but I think that it shouldn't give you any problem. I used myetherwallet for the signature campaign. you should open an account on it if you want to be sure, it's pretty easy.

ok, thank you both guys. I will subscribe for my own address (I will check the site you suggested) and I will join the signature campaign. It's awesome to be finally a jr member and do this kind of stuff!

RedenBlack13

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:06:42 PM

ok, thank you both guys. I will subscribe for my own address (I will check the site you suggested) and I will join the signature campaign. It's awesome to be finally a jr member and do this kind of stuff!

When you finally lose your newbie status is awesome of course. You can partecipate more to the life of the forum. Anyway, when you see the avatars and the images of signature of senior or hero members... you know... still so many road beside you!  Cheesy

PrinceShake

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:09:03 PM

one day we will have a complete membership with all the benefits (also cool images Wink ) in this moment is just so cool to partecipate to a bounty campaign. do you know how much time you have to wait to be listed in the excel file?

RedenBlack13

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:11:28 PM

one day we will have a complete membership with all the benefits (also cool images Wink ) in this moment is just so cool to partecipate to a bounty campaign. do you know how much time you have to wait to be listed in the excel file?

No I don't know. Maybe a couple of hours, maybe more. We sent them the post count, so even if we have to wait they can calulate the right number. Just wait and see.  Cool

fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:26:05 PM

No I don't know. Maybe a couple of hours, maybe more. We sent them the post count, so even if we have to wait they can calulate the right number. Just wait and see.  Cool

in addition, i suggest you to send PM to the team/devs if your name not on the spreadsheet after you register, you have to make sure that your name on the spreadsheet and accepted, so that your work is not useless
shanazihr85

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:58:32 PM

in addition, i suggest you to send PM to the team/devs if your name not on the spreadsheet after you register, you have to make sure that your name on the spreadsheet and accepted, so that your work is not useless
yes, of course !! Make sure immediately that your name has been accepted and entered into the excel sheet...so you're going to wind your work
PrinceShake

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:26:54 PM

yes, of course !! Make sure immediately that your name has been accepted and entered into the excel sheet...so you're going to wind your work

I will for sure! I just don't mean to bother them too early, maybe there's some time between the request and the listing on the excel file. I will check it tomorrow afternoon and if I will not be yet listed I'll contact them. thank you!

enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:22:59 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 09:46:17 PM by enigmatical

No I don't know. Maybe a couple of hours, maybe more. We sent them the post count, so even if we have to wait they can calulate the right number. Just wait and see.  Cool

Try to send a private message to the bounty manager ShooterXD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=819403
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: