Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:47:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 33681 times)
Soylent (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 02:59:21 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 03:53:12 PM by Soylent

Selling SQLi Dorks
Price: 0.5$ per 1000

Accepted payment methods:
  • Bitcoin
  • PayPal

I will make them related to your keywords/tags/categories/anything so you can get more URLs for your needs in dumper.
Lower prices for subsequent orders.

PM me and we can discuss details, add your Discord or Skype name if you want.
This offer is also posted on other forums, PM me for my profiles on other sites.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anto63

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:05:49 AM

Private Dorks of
high quality and very fast
Reliable user.
I recommend it to everybody.

Selling SQLi Dorks
Price: 0.5$ per 1k

Accepted payment methods: Bitcoin, PayPal

I will make them related to your keywords/tags/categories if you wish, actually dorks can be related with anything so you can get more URLs for your needs in dumper.
Lower prices for subsequent orders.
Random dorks available for tests if you are willing to try my products quality before buying Smiley

Dorks are unique for everyone, I will never send the same ones to next customers!

PM me and we can discuss details. You can add your Discord or Skype name if you want.
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 06:56:09 PM

What are you actually selling?

The best is yet to come!
Soylent (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 09:35:19 PM

There is example in first post. If you don't know what it is, I don't recommend trying to find it out  Tongue
adriaymati58

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:25:02 AM

There is example in first post. If you don't know what it is, I don't recommend trying to find it out  Tongue
Ok thanks, explaining it to more people expands your business, it might be something I have been looking for and instead of you explaining it to me and making some more business for yourself you discourage others.

The best is yet to come!
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:56:12 AM

Ok thanks, explaining it to more people expands your business, it might be something I have been looking for and instead of you explaining it to me and making some more business for yourself you discourage others.
Well, to actually use what he's selling, you would need to already know what it is, so it really doesn't hurt business in that respect. Maybe they could give a guide, such as using...Kali Linux's(? not sure if right OS) built in sql injector to try and be noob friendly. But these are the types of things people with knowledge buy to have some fun  Grin and maybe hit a lucky break.
Soylent (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 09:18:37 PM

Well, to actually use what he's selling, you would need to already know what it is, so it really doesn't hurt business in that respect. Maybe they could give a guide, such as using...Kali Linux's(? not sure if right OS) built in sql injector to try and be noob friendly. But these are the types of things people with knowledge buy to have some fun  Grin and maybe hit a lucky break.
You are right. I'm not going to share any guides or instruct buyers how to use my products also they need to already have some knowledge about SQLi. I'm not responsible for how buyers will use my products.
adriaymati58

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 06:17:18 AM

You say your not responsible for how buyers use your products, is there actually a way to use these in a legal manner? if you sell fraudulent products you can say your not responsible for what people do with them since the only use for them would be fraudulent activities. But I seem to understand what you might be selling and I know it's not for me and highly doubt you will find buyers here, most scammers here are idiots just looking for a lucky break.

The best is yet to come!
Soylent (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:02:52 PM

You say your not responsible for how buyers use your products, is there actually a way to use these in a legal manner? if you sell fraudulent products you can say your not responsible for what people do with them since the only use for them would be fraudulent activities. But I seem to understand what you might be selling and I know it's not for me and highly doubt you will find buyers here, most scammers here are idiots just looking for a lucky break.
It's up to buyers to check legality of their activities. If you are curious I can tell you that I found many returning customers here.
bets21

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 06:03:58 AM

done with him order 10k dorks for $5
good services and fast delivery
good luck your sales bro ...
Soylent (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 10:03:26 AM

done with him order 10k dorks for $5
good services and fast delivery
good luck your sales bro ...
Thanks for your comment.

Bump, online and taking orders.
jamirdgreat

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 06:10:01 AM

Quality dorks for cheap..keep up the good work man  Smiley
Soylent (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 12:48:16 PM

Quality dorks for cheap..keep up the good work man  Smiley

Thanks for a feedback, I'm glad you like it.

Anyone wanting to pay with paypal - Thats no problem, eventually I will ask you to buy bitcoins first but I always try to correspond to customer needs.
DeathEscaped

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:55:16 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2017, 04:03:17 AM by DeathEscaped

Are they made with a generator?
The ones i bought earlier from someone else gave me no results related to my keyword

Soylent (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:36:40 PM

The ones i bought earlier gave me no results related to my keyword

You never bought anything from me
Where did you message me?
DeathEscaped

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:03:37 AM

The ones i bought earlier gave me no results related to my keyword

You never bought anything from me
Where did you message me?

Sorry my bad, i bought them from someone else, should've made it clear .-.

dctm64

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:37:12 PM

The OP delivered to me what was promised. Thanks Soylent.
msleader

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:01:31 PM

PM me ur BTC address I will buy 1000 to check
Soylent (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:36:27 PM

bump