Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:35:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bot] Automatic Signature Campaign Manager | Quality Control | Analytics | +MORE  (Read 1547 times)
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 01:00:10 AM

from what i see in the picture, the manager will easily to control the campaign in the dashboard, because its completed data that show by the bot. there are a data that show where category for the member post and its show in the percentage, i think the manager will not having difficult to check one by one all participants and its done by the bot. congratulate sir, i hope this bot can have success journey, btw i am curious with the price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 03:26:08 AM

How can a bot separate a "good quality post" from a "bad quality post" ? Ignore the message if your bot is using NLP and advanced AI concepts to perform the analysis.It's sort of a big achievement if a bot does that  successfully.I will be curious to look at the code.

The bot randomly selects a number of posts from enrolled members, which are displayed on one page in text form for a manager to quickly scan through. If spam is noticed, the manager can click on the member to confirm a suspicion and remove, ban, or penalise the member.
If this feature will function accurately to avoid spammers and eliminate bad quality post, It will be a great help to campaign managers, even members with no experience in managing campaigns can do the job easily.Good job OP.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 04:10:17 AM

How can a bot separate a "good quality post" from a "bad quality post" ? Ignore the message if your bot is using NLP and advanced AI concepts to perform the analysis.It's sort of a big achievement if a bot does that  successfully.I will be curious to look at the code.

I was under the impression that part wouldn't be automated, and would instead just pick random posts for you to view and analyze. Most people's quality remains fairly static (meaning they are either good or bad posters).

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 04:11:52 AM

How can a bot separate a "good quality post" from a "bad quality post" ? Ignore the message if your bot is using NLP and advanced AI concepts to perform the analysis.It's sort of a big achievement if a bot does that  successfully.I will be curious to look at the code.

The bot randomly selects a number of posts from enrolled members, which are displayed on one page in text form for a manager to quickly scan through. If spam is noticed, the manager can click on the member to confirm a suspicion and remove, ban, or penalise the member.
If this feature will function accurately to avoid spammers and eliminate bad quality post, It will be a great help to campaign managers, even members with no experience in managing campaigns can do the job easily.Good job OP.

That's the aim! To allow anyone to manage a campaign without much prior knowledge and/or experience. It greatly reduces the cost of running and managing a campaign and significantly reduces the amount of time needed to do so.
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 04:13:49 AM

How can a bot separate a "good quality post" from a "bad quality post" ? Ignore the message if your bot is using NLP and advanced AI concepts to perform the analysis.It's sort of a big achievement if a bot does that  successfully.I will be curious to look at the code.

I was under the impression that part wouldn't be automated, and would instead just pick random posts for you to view and analyze. Most people's quality remains fairly static (meaning they are either good or bad posters).

Correct! That's an excellent way to put it: "most people's quality remains fairly static", a random selection gives you a sample of the whole and so allows you to make an initial observation (all in one place too).
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 11:58:22 AM

Correct! That's an excellent way to put it: "most people's quality remains fairly static", a random selection gives you a sample of the whole and so allows you to make an initial observation (all in one place too).
Provided, the 'static' method isn't all that perfect.My post could be highly construtive,lengthy and bypass all the standards of the bot but what if it's off-topic ? I mean the bot won't take the topic/title into consideration while parsing the posts so a smart signature spammer might just post random construtive crap in any thread without any real meaning to it and the bot would still count that as a good post.Damn,too many test cases I can think of right now Tongue
                    P.S. : Make the bot open-source,we can bring in heavy AI implementations.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 12:03:41 PM

Is this for sale like its going to be available for everyone whose willing to buy?
I am open to possibilities to apply as signature campaign manager although I don't have much experience with it, the bot can help me make decisions and do the stuff a manager can do.

Provided, the 'static' method isn't all that perfect.My post could be highly construtive,lengthy and bypass all the standards of the bot but what if it's off-topic ? I mean the bot won't take the topic/title into consideration while parsing the posts so a smart signature spammer might just post random construtive crap in any thread without any real meaning to it and the bot would still count that as a good post.Damn,too many test cases I can think of right now Tongue

Making it opensource would be good, i think the rest of hte coders can share what they have in mind for all of them to test which works best of the participants.

marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 02:20:59 PM

Is this for sale like its going to be available for everyone whose willing to buy?
I am open to possibilities to apply as signature campaign manager although I don't have much experience with it, the bot can help me make decisions and do the stuff a manager can do.

Yes it is, you may contact me if interested.
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 02:23:00 PM

The manager reviews the posts, not the bot. The manager can look into the context of the posts of any member if they have a suspicion.
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 05:51:21 PM

Thanks for posting screenshots it looks really good so far is this browser based?, good luck with the project.

marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 05:58:54 PM

Thanks for posting screenshots it looks really good so far is this browser based?, good luck with the project.

Yes, and thank you.
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 12:05:16 AM

Hey Marco
Good to see you back in action.  I was a part of your bit x campaign in the past which was one of the best campaign till date. All the best for your upcoming projects.
Regards
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 06:52:27 PM

Hey Marco
Good to see you back in action.  I was a part of your bit x campaign in the past which was one of the best campaign till date. All the best for your upcoming projects.
Regards

Thank you and I'm glad you enjoyed that campaign!
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 03:42:12 PM

Please let me know what features are most desirable!
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 04:28:09 PM

Please let me know what features are most desirable!
Let's get to that later : P
I do remember checking the thread previously,never saw the dashboard pictures! Looks beautiful.You just changed the signature campaign management game.Are you using bulma.io for the css part along with vue.js ?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: