Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 12:17:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: wemineltc.com - Account Banned! See Site Staff On Issue Tracker  (Read 4169 times)
wemineltc1 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 10:01:44 PM

HI !

We can't login into our account on wemineltc.com, we get this error  :

Account Banned! See Site Staff On Issue Tracker Here: https://www.weminecryptos.com/forum/tracker/project-5-account-login-support/

And the link is down, can somebody help us.

Thank you very much !!

patentu

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 09:30:42 AM

its a scam wemineltc.
TheRealAzoth

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 12:24:35 AM

its a scam wemineltc.
This is looking more and more true. Manual and Automatic payouts are disabled. Looks like the pool is keeping everything for itself.
patentu

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 10:18:41 PM

Any information about the admin can be useful,my topic about this problem has only views no replies.
PastFuture

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 01:16:15 PM

Hello!

How convenient, just as the LTC price has started to rise can't log in anymore. Well, maybe there was something later added to terms about inactive accounts. But still, you can't contact admin nor will the links work. BS i say, too bad the app is still on the market and the main website's running. If i had more time I would cross-check bitchain of the app creator & what I can get out of the main site.

I'm in process of finding another pool (Vega is coming), better be careful and take every earnings out ASAP.
patentu

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:08:56 PM

Withdrawals are disabled by any means....
FubarPerson

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:18:59 PM

I can still log in but I can't cash out. Can't even change my payout address. No way to contact an admin. IMO I would NOT use them. They'll keep all your earnings.
ninchuu

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 05:54:46 PM

Hey guys,

I'm Joseph, the creator of the wemineltc Android application. I developed that (somewhat) open-sourced application around 4 years ago with the intention of helping myself and others having an easier time reading the hashrates of our miners.

I created this application only using the open public hashrate API wemineltc.com had and had never consulted the admins or the owners during the development cycle of this application.

Lately I've been getting spammed in my personal inbox (and in some cases, you guys even doxxed my work email, not cool), and I've been trying to clean up this misunderstanding of my connection with the admins ever since.

I've since removed the wemineltc app from the Play Store, since it's pretty obvious that wemineltc is down.

Like you all, I've personally have lost some coins in wemineltc.com and would also love to know what happened, but unfortunately I am not the right person to be asking.

- Joseph

P.S. @patentu - I would appreciate it if you would remove my personal information. Thanks.
patentu

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:16:01 PM

your personal information has been removed.
DarioKe

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 08:27:32 PM

I switched from them over a month ago as one way to support the SegWit vote and their overall hash rate had been dropping for a while.
It seemed like the site was running on Autopilot for a while anyway as their last news post was from 2015 !!

I managed to get the Doge (small) balance manually paid out ok just before Easter and updated my auto pay threshold when the manual LTC payment was reporting as disabled.
 Still it never ended paying out  Undecided - lucky it wasn't a huge amount tho still a few months work with my slower miners.

Sad to see them go though I was wondering if they were having technical issues and whether they would be making any posts or updates for when SegWit takes effect as they seemed like the last pool to not being on board.

Here's hoping it's just a technical glitch and something gets sorted soon. Good luck guys !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: