Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:25:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Presale Wallet for Sale (462.5ETH) (Still exists on both chains)  (Read 652 times)
AstralAcc3ss (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 04:41:16 AM

I have a locked eth presale wallet (Still exists on both chains), I am looking to sell to the highest bidder, I will use escrow. I have forgotten the password. I can't remember anything about the password, otherwise I would probably get into it. I will sell it to the highest bidder if anyone is interested.
defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 05:56:59 PM

I have a locked eth presale wallet (Still exists on both chains), I am looking to sell to the highest bidder, I will use escrow. I have forgotten the password. I can't remember anything about the password, otherwise I would probably get into it. I will sell it to the highest bidder if anyone is interested.

wait .. I'm not sure to understand : basically you're proposing a wallet from where you're locked out ? right ?    what you try to explain is: you have an ethereum wallet in hands, but this wallet is encrypted and you don't have the password : SO: the only solution for the buyer is to trying to brute force it ?

Thank you to clarify ..
cosmicblue

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 06:34:43 PM

Can you show proof of this wallet does exist?
Perhaps with screenshots with those amounts on the both of the chains.
Also wouldn't etherchain support be able to help you with recovery steps so you can try and get into it yourself?

Big dom the donkey destroyer.
toygg

Activity: 306

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:22:53 AM

Wont it be not worth it for some1 to spend lots of time trying to brute force it. Not even the fastest gpu will be able to brute force it in a reasonable time period.
cosmicblue

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:17:12 PM

So is this an open auction or what?

Maybe you should post in that section of the forum with screenshoots as proof that you do own the wallet.
As I mentioned earlier.
If poster doesn't come back soon then we all know it is just a farce and not to take seriously.

AstralAcc3ss (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 08:34:04 PM

Ok, Tonight I will post some proofs that I do indeed own the wallet. I will be back on tonight
AstralAcc3ss (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 08:36:55 PM

wait .. I'm not sure to understand : basically you're proposing a wallet from where you're locked out ? right ?    what you try to explain is: you have an ethereum wallet in hands, but this wallet is encrypted and you don't have the password : SO: the only solution for the buyer is to trying to brute force it ?

Thank you to clarify ..

Basically yes. I do not have the PW, so the only option is brute force if someone is technical enough to do it. I am not, otherwise I would try myself.
cosmicblue

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:58:25 PM

Ok, Tonight I will post some proofs that I do indeed own the wallet. I will be back on tonight
TOnight has come and gone. Undecided
What of those proofs in the screenshots we do own the walllet with all those ethereum coins in it.
We need results before we can actually offer you a price for it. Wink

jujugoboom

Activity: 383

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:33:09 PM

Weird, why you want to sell to others, not sell your coins to exchanges?
AceCobra1

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:56:06 AM

TOnight has come and gone. Undecided
What of those proofs in the screenshots we do own the walllet with all those ethereum coins in it.
We need results before we can actually offer you a price for it. Wink
I think this really happened to him, he can't show proof of screenshots because he can't enter his wallet. can you think that it's impossible for him to ask this question in vain it's just a waste of time. he asked in this forum to get a solution.

I've also experienced problems with my wallet, the only way I think is to ask for advice on this forum.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: