Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:35:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A big problem in bitcoin ???  (Read 7771 times)
Blocken

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Crypto Lobbyist

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 07:11:47 PM

Maybe I missed this already being said...

You need to understand that the thing about Bitcoin being limited is that we may never seen that last coin. It's like a math problem that approaches zero, but never gets there. The difficulty never stops increasing. At some point it may take a year to mint one single coin. We just won't know till we get there.

Crypto Advocate. Talking to peeps. *Not Lawyer
Block¤Nebula
Support my lobbying: 15CUf3MzfCCyHX638c1x47fg43A

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:53:27 AM

the way I see it is that adoption and regulation goes hand in hand. regulation should not stifle innovation

In the most ideal world of cryptocurrency and Bitcoin, we don't need any regulations especially that one coming from the government because they are not basically compatible. However, we are living in reality. And so we have no choice but to make some compromises. In return for regulations, Bitcoin can be granted some legal status and can flourish under the same market...that is definitely better than being banned altogether.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:46:34 PM

the way I see it is that adoption and regulation goes hand in hand. regulation should not stifle innovation

In the most ideal world of cryptocurrency and Bitcoin, we don't need any regulations especially that one coming from the government because they are not basically compatible. However, we are living in reality. And so we have no choice but to make some compromises. In return for regulations, Bitcoin can be granted some legal status and can flourish under the same market...that is definitely better than being banned altogether.
The role of government is now required for security of transactions and asset security. we learn pda Country China, by doing ICO tires The government has been protecting its citizens not to make the wrong investment. But the impact of that we have restrictions and rules that apply.
I prefer that Bitcoin remain a symbol of freedom.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:20:26 AM

Unlimited Bitcoin generate not possible i think.Because now 21 million Bitcoin is fixed in my view.Of course BTC price is more rapidly increase.Because last six or seven months BTC is big increase.

Yuhee

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:06:49 AM

Unlimited Bitcoin generate not possible i think.Because now 21 million Bitcoin is fixed in my view.Of course BTC price is more rapidly increase.Because last six or seven months BTC is big increase.

21 million is a lot and it would not be easy to consume. Because it is in the internet and it could just return via trading and things that people do with bitcoin. Although it is not like gold where it becomes something different btc is just there where blocks just keep on transfering from wallet to another wallet.
ralf2018

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:25:03 AM

I suppose that the biggest problem with bitcoin is that most people don't understand it.This problem is large, but solving it is easy. Most people only need to know how to use it. All currencies are complicated, like dollars, but once you use them a few times it feels like second nature. People will be a bit awkward using bitcoin at first, but they will get the hang of it. Most people don't know how U.S. dollars work either, they just know they can spend them, how to spend them, and if they are lucky, how to make them.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:07:22 AM

Maybe Mr.OP have understand Some things about how His Question Confuse Him on the post Stated In Few pages. Mr.OP,  Don't Really Worry about how these Things Will go, always understand That Miners Will Support on what they Really want to Support, But time to time always bitcoin Leads, if it lower down it's price it Grows up again X2 of the Price that takes Less down.
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:11:06 PM

The role of government is now required for security of transactions and asset security. we learn pda Country China, by doing ICO tires The government has been protecting its citizens not to make the wrong investment. But the impact of that we have restrictions and rules that apply.
I prefer that Bitcoin remain a symbol of freedom.
What do you see as the role of government? How the government can provide you against theft of your money? It's not real. The government cannot ensure the safety of the Fiat. I keep hearing news about how hackers broke into a Bank. With bitcoin will make it even harder. Bitcoin freedom not possible under regulation by the government.
rasl.curt

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:33:50 AM

The biggest problem is that right now the financial infrastructure that exists to handle transactions for other things doesn't quite exist for bitcoin.  If you send your money to a bitcoin exchange, how do you know that people won't run away with it?
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:37:52 PM

The biggest problem is that right now the financial infrastructure that exists to handle transactions for other things doesn't quite exist for bitcoin.  If you send your money to a bitcoin exchange, how do you know that people won't run away with it?
This is impossible to know. But how is that different from Fiat? If you are sending a prepayment to the Bank card you have confidence that the person to whom you have sent the translation will not run away with your money? Scammers will use any methods to take control of your money. The only way to protect is to not use unverified websites and services.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:58:50 PM

Bitcoin is a test of a new currency that is still in active development. Although over time and the increasing use of Bitcoin is becoming more mature, keep in mind that Bitcoin is a new discovery that explores ideas that have never been done before. Thus, Bitcoin's future can not be predicted by anyone.
Thanks

The fact that it is in the test phase is actually creating positive signs about Bitcoin's future. It can be crushed under the brutal influence of technology in the case of static, but it is a very important feature for its development to be dynamic.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:26:55 PM

Bitcoin is a test of a new currency that is still in active development. Although over time and the increasing use of Bitcoin is becoming more mature, keep in mind that Bitcoin is a new discovery that explores ideas that have never been done before. Thus, Bitcoin's future can not be predicted by anyone.
Thanks

The fact that it is in the test phase is actually creating positive signs about Bitcoin's future. It can be crushed under the brutal influence of technology in the case of static, but it is a very important feature for its development to be dynamic.
I do not believe that bitcoin is testing a new currency. First, people do not use bitcoin as currency. Most people use bitcoin for speculation. Second order is to run bitcoin in circulation a new currency you need to destroy bitcoin. Do you think monogamous would be willing to use a new currency if bitcoin collapses?
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:52:55 PM

Thanks

I do not believe that bitcoin is testing a new currency. First, people do not use bitcoin as currency. Most people use bitcoin for speculation. Second order is to run bitcoin in circulation a new currency you need to destroy bitcoin. Do you think monogamous would be willing to use a new currency if bitcoin collapses?
I do completely agree on your points on which bitcoin isnt on testing phase and its not really being used mainly as a currency and it wont really be considered as one and to be used of.I would say that this thing would really be only good on this range which it is good for new way payment system and in regards with investment purposes.Problems and flaws of bitcoin is always there but as a user of it then we should really know how to patch it up or getting used to it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:01:34 PM

That's why people use escrow for secure your fund especially when bitcoin identical with scam
Since bitcoin is limited in 21 million coins, I fear nothing , the problem only will be bitcoin survive until 2020 or not !?

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:03:56 PM

That's why people use escrow for secure your fund especially when bitcoin identical with scam
Since bitcoin is limited in 21 million coins, I fear nothing , the problem only will be bitcoin survive until 2020 or not !?
For sure it would survive on next 3 years and i would rather believe that it would able to survive until the last bitcoin would be mined which is on 2140 but well we are all dead on that year for sure.Scams cant really be avoided since bitcoin is indeed money and the problem about bitcoin is on scaling issues. Fees are high and transactions are too long to confirm.How much more if there are lots of people who do make use of it for sure we would really suffer such delay and high free transactions.
Budugbass

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:27:51 AM

In essence I think there's no a big problem in bitcoin, it's just we alone or the people that enlarge on that's problem I guess.
kris_wolf

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:25:33 PM

When using a Bitcoin client for the first time it takes HOURS AND HOURS to download the freaking blockchain and it is only going to get worse over time, especially as micro-transactions become more common.
BCwinning

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:29:51 PM

Bitcoin is decentralized.
no it is not. Asic farms has made that thought process wrong for quite some time.
The only coins that are truly decentralized are the ones that require GPU mining only; for the time being.
Give it time (profitability) and someone will be running a farm of thousands of those as well.

oh and on the subject of 21 million coin supply, that is wrong as well because people have lost their coins, satoshi's have never left his/her wallet so there will be less than 21 million always. Unless someone crafts code and forks bitcoin to regenerate those coins, it's impossible to have 21 million coins in the supply chain.

The New World Order thanks you for your support of Bitcoin and encourages your continuing support so that they may track your expenditures easier.
bitcoinvamp

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:35:03 PM

I am not sure that this section is right to post my thread .
my question is :
since it was already fixed by the bitcoin owner network that 21 millions bitcoin can exist in the whole internet
But now I heard that now the mining of the bitcoin will be unlimited , I mean unlimited bitcoin will generate by the bitcoin network .
If this is real news then the value of the bitcoin will go down speedly
It is because the supply is unlimited so it is simple to say that bitcoin price will no more increase rapidly ., so no more profit

what's your thought guys Huh
I didn't read about the unlimited generation of bitcoins but if that is true then yeah i also think that the price would stop increasing at some point and there will not be rapid increase in price like its happening now. But,I just read about this topic and there is still no news about unlimited generation . So, please post the link where you read this.
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:24:50 PM

I am not sure that this section is right to post my thread .
my question is :
since it was already fixed by the bitcoin owner network that 21 millions bitcoin can exist in the whole internet
But now I heard that now the mining of the bitcoin will be unlimited , I mean unlimited bitcoin will generate by the bitcoin network .
If this is real news then the value of the bitcoin will go down speedly
It is because the supply is unlimited so it is simple to say that bitcoin price will no more increase rapidly ., so no more profit

what's your thought guys Huh
I didn't read about the unlimited generation of bitcoins but if that is true then yeah i also think that the price would stop increasing at some point and there will not be rapid increase in price like its happening now. But,I just read about this topic and there is still no news about unlimited generation . So, please post the link where you read this.
This is nonsense. This can not be. Now many online spreading false information about bitcoin. This is no exception. It seems to me that the biggest problem of bitcoin is the fragmentation. Users, developers and miners are not able to agree among themselves and this may cause the collapse of bitcoin in the aftermath.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: