Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:51:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A big problem in bitcoin ???  (Read 7772 times)
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:19:08 AM

A big problem in the bitcoin market I think is the market control of people who are holding large amounts of bitcoin. When they own a large amount of bitcoin and they suddenly sell a large amount of their bitcoin, this will greatly affect the volatility of the market.
This is the most affecting price of Bitcoin. As more and more investors are selling Bitcoin in bulk, the price of Bitcoin will go down. Actually, very many factors that cause the price of Bitcoin to go down or up.

The OP said that bitcoin is unlimited but he misunderstood, the bitcoin supply will remain same.
Let say if there is more demand for bitcoin, I'm sure bitcoin value will keep increase over time but I can see with bitcoin current value , it's still struggling because there are many bad issue for bitcoin in this 2018

OP misunderstandabout the supply of Bitcoin, but Bitcoin is very limited supply that's why the price is increasing. People are holding the Bitcoin in order to increase it's but in the year 2018 it is facing lot of issues.

Ghondronk

Activity: 356
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:58:41 AM

Lack of Rules of Creating a Risky Environment
Again, this is mostly a bitcoin problem or another blockchain based network. Due to lack of regulatory oversight, fraud and market manipulation are common. Among these cases is Oncecoin - recently revealed as a ponzi scheme that is believed to have robbed millions of investors' money who believe they will be "next Bitcoin".

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:06:39 PM

A big problem in the bitcoin market I think is the market control of people who are holding large amounts of bitcoin. When they own a large amount of bitcoin and they suddenly sell a large amount of their bitcoin, this will greatly affect the volatility of the market.
This is the most affecting price of Bitcoin. As more and more investors are selling Bitcoin in bulk, the price of Bitcoin will go down. Actually, very many factors that cause the price of Bitcoin to go down or up.

Why don't you check the market cap daily because most of the people are not willing to sell their Bitcoin for cheap prices because they bought them at the higher prices? People are willing to hold the Bitcoin as long as possible to make more returns on their investment.
TURCAN

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:22:29 PM

BitCoin evaluates it as being limited because it increases its future value.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:02:43 PM

Why don't you check the market cap daily because most of the people are not willing to sell their Bitcoin for cheap prices because they bought them at the higher prices? People are willing to hold the Bitcoin as long as possible to make more returns on their investment.

There's a lot of truth in this. I've been watching this play out for years and it's mostly the same people trading, that's why every new buyer on the market is slowly pushing the price up and we're growing every year. What is growing? Everything! The number of addresses, exchanges, users on existing exchanges, price, market cap, everything is going up in the long run. The only thing that managed to cause this recent shaking is the MtGox sale. A lot of previously held money entered the market at the time when prices were declining. A completely unreasonable thing, a random dump that started the panic.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Primuscoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:46:59 PM

"Hi im Tai Lopez, and i trade on Bitcoins"
rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:01:49 AM

In my thinking, this system was form with the people who are intellect. I do believe that before they launch this digital currency they already have in their a new scope of whatever happens in the coming future. The whole system was finished already. The operation can exists when time comes base on what they have planned that still they are the one who can manipulate this crypto. Now if we talk about this speedy decrease of bitcoin price nor the value I suppose to assume that it was planned already before launching the system.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:54:35 AM

In my thinking, this system was form with the people who are intellect. I do believe that before they launch this digital currency they already have in their a new scope of whatever happens in the coming future. The whole system was finished already. The operation can exists when time comes base on what they have planned that still they are the one who can manipulate this crypto. Now if we talk about this speedy decrease of bitcoin price nor the value I suppose to assume that it was planned already before launching the system.
a problem in bitcoin, is not the bitcoin itself but the people investing and holding on it, some negative people kept on exposing some fake news and those negative investors/holders once they have seen that the price change even for a little they are screaming and that creates panic for some people.
MaydayMayday

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:48:18 AM

Total amount of bitcoins won't rise, don't worry
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:28:00 PM

Total amount of bitcoins won't rise, don't worry
If the developer wants to increase the maximum supply then they can do but I don't think it will never happen.Bitcoin mining is not unlimited the difficulty level will change accordingly so last bitcoin will be mined at 2140 as per the calculation but still miners will work and they will get rewards from transaction fees.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:39:53 PM

To run the mechanism of issue in bitcoin it will be tantamount to that to destroy this coin. What fool would do that? You don't have to worry. The number of coins will be limited to a figure of 21 million. Moreover, it is no secret that sent bitcoins to non-existent wallets, loss of access codes will reduce the number of coins. This means that bitcoin is doomed to a constant rise in prices.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:42:22 PM

To run the mechanism of issue in bitcoin it will be tantamount to that to destroy this coin. What fool would do that? You don't have to worry. The number of coins will be limited to a figure of 21 million. Moreover, it is no secret that sent bitcoins to non-existent wallets, loss of access codes will reduce the number of coins. This means that bitcoin is doomed to a constant rise in prices.
Worrying would just lead you to panic, and if someone saw you on panic mode then it will spread just like a disease, so don't panic guys as this will just lead you to not achieving your own goal, remember panic is the one making block for you to get rich.
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:36:32 PM

I have seen a lot of posts about bitcoin's price and people are scared about this,I just want to say that,In countries where are the great economical indicators and less social problems even there are great economic fluctuations,its Inevitable process,just imagine in another situation there would be no progress because its an economical axiom.I just compare it to bitcoin's price and I believe that its temporary because its possibilities are not exaggerated...From a theoritical point of view,after fluctations there are always progress and also after a great revive there are  always temporary fluctuations which as I said is not as bad as it seems and there,We had historical evidences and I don't understand after that why do we need talks about this.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:53:10 PM

I have seen a lot of posts about bitcoin's price and people are scared about this,I just want to say that,In countries where are the great economical indicators and less social problems even there are great economic fluctuations,its Inevitable process,just imagine in another situation there would be no progress because its an economical axiom.I just compare it to bitcoin's price and I believe that its temporary because its possibilities are not exaggerated...From a theoritical point of view,after fluctations there are always progress and also after a great revive there are  always temporary fluctuations which as I said is not as bad as it seems and there,We had historical evidences and I don't understand after that why do we need talks about this.
That scared from one person is just like a virus that spreads rapidly to some people and if you are a weak person or in doubt about bitcoin so the virus will spread in you and becomes panic, that is why we need to have a full blast of knowledge so that we cannot infected by negative vibes of some people.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 08:15:35 PM

Op i don't believe it real that mining Bitcoin is unlimited for satoshi has already set the limits i don't believe that anyone aside Satoshi himself can change Bitcoin availability beyond 21,000.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:17:53 PM

I am not sure that this section is right to post my thread .
my question is :
since it was already fixed by the bitcoin owner network that 21 millions bitcoin can exist in the whole internet
But now I heard that now the mining of the bitcoin will be unlimited , I mean unlimited bitcoin will generate by the bitcoin network .
If this is real news then the value of the bitcoin will go down speedly
It is because the supply is unlimited so it is simple to say that bitcoin price will no more increase rapidly ., so no more profit

what's your thought guys Huh

Unlimited production? No, that is incorrect. If it were true you would be right, but there will be almost, but not quite, 21 million bitcoins produced.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
rhamdy

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:38:38 PM

I totally agree with your opinion. I think what you think is very true. If the amount of Bitcoin is unlimited means that the price of Bitcoin will also decrease. I hope the amount of Bitcoin remains limited so that Bitcoin can survive at high prices.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:27:51 PM

I am not sure that this section is right to post my thread .
my question is :
since it was already fixed by the bitcoin owner network that 21 millions bitcoin can exist in the whole internet
But now I heard that now the mining of the bitcoin will be unlimited , I mean unlimited bitcoin will generate by the bitcoin network .
If this is real news then the value of the bitcoin will go down speedly
It is because the supply is unlimited so it is simple to say that bitcoin price will no more increase rapidly ., so no more profit

what's your thought guys Huh

Unlimited production? No, that is incorrect. If it were true you would be right, but there will be almost, but not quite, 21 million bitcoins produced.
Then how much the approximately total amount of bitcoin overall? I guess bitcoin now less than that 21 million supply there is some lost bitcoin that unclaimable due to lost private key or even dead owner that no one knows how to claim. Another factor that bitcoin lessen real amount is just they are many holders now that who trust bitcoin.
dexterbit

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:29:39 AM

Many problems to occur, a new electronic currency, perhaps one vouchsafed in a more transparent way, might arise. If the people who found Bitcoin useful for its anonymity, virtuality, and globality were to switch to this new currency, the value of Bitcoins would tumble. The reason is simple: Bitcoin’s exchange rates with other currencies depend on supply and demand; if no one wants Bitcoins, they’re worthless. And Bitcoin need not run into trouble for a new currency to appear.
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:04:08 PM

Op i don't believe it real that mining Bitcoin is unlimited for satoshi has already set the limits i don't believe that anyone aside Satoshi himself can change Bitcoin availability beyond 21,000.
Even Satoshi himself cannot change this rule. The program code is made so that bitcoin will not be created after 21 million coins. But why do people think that miners will lose interest in bitcoins after mining all the coins. They will earn money for confirming transactions. When the price of bitcoin is large it is very profitable. Restrictions on the number of coins in circulation will only increase its price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: