Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:46:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A big problem in bitcoin ???  (Read 7770 times)
pendulangemas

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 08:16:12 AM

I hope bitcoin won't down

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
spikerrr

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:04:53 AM

It wouldn't happen! Basically every coins have its own limit. Therefore bitcoin will not dfo that to make it unlimited, the dev are not carzy and foolish to fall by their own hands.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:27:26 AM

In my opinion. the number of people who mined bitcoin is unlimited. but the amount of bitcoin we can mine is limited to about 21 million bitcoins. so now there are many altcoins that arise from the development of bitcoin itself.
Well that is already constant and that what makes bitcoin unique and the limited supply will make the price grows up more than we think could  be, since the more demand and limited supply the higher the price it could have so there is no doubt that in the future bitcoin will be a million dollar worth the problem I am seeing is that how people panics all the time the price dumps.
labhsikh123

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:54:53 AM

Bitcoin is a new discovery. Bitcoin is limited. 21 Millions Bitcoins can exist in the whole internet. Furthermore, Bitcoin is in progress and anyone can not be predicted & measure its future.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:34:56 PM

In my opinion. the number of people who mined bitcoin is unlimited. but the amount of bitcoin we can mine is limited to about 21 million bitcoins. so now there are many altcoins that arise from the development of bitcoin itself.
Well that is already constant and that what makes bitcoin unique and the limited supply will make the price grows up more than we think could  be, since the more demand and limited supply the higher the price it could have so there is no doubt that in the future bitcoin will be a million dollar worth the problem I am seeing is that how people panics all the time the price dumps.
Yeah bitcoin has a limited supply while miner and bitcoin users are increasing that will make bitcoin prices continue to rise. bitcoin prices will not remain in one position only. You do not have to worry, fluctuations have become a natural thing in bitcoin. you will definitely benefit from bitcoin market, until whenever bitcoin prices will continue to change dude..
hyper21

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:28:30 PM

Bitcoin Limited Supply only
21,000,000 BTC
LuckyMan21

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:46:37 PM

Of course this is a huge commission for transactions and a terribly slow network speed. I hope this will be fixed in the near future.
preelee04

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:05:15 AM

For me, the big problems of bitcoin are first is being prone to scammers. Second is being hard to understand and learn.
galaxing

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:31:00 AM

I think the problem of understanding this bitcoin problem is unlimited is because of the lack of technical knowledge about how bitcoin works and explaining it does not make it simpler either by those who understand it.
Bitcoin is decentralized. And since it is a virtual commodity, it follows the trend of demand and supply. When supply is less than demand, prices should rise and when demand is less than supply, prices will fall. Currently the demand for bitcoin is increasing every day.

On the other hand, miners will not run out of code to use. The alphanumeric combination of bitcoin code is unlimited.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:16:04 PM

I do not think that we need to feel that the amount of bitcoin is negative, for me it has more possitives and i strongly believe that thanks to that price will go up not down.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:53:33 AM

I don't think it's a problem with the limited amount of bitcoin reserves. because it will bring more expensive bitcoin prices. if the amount of bitcoin is unlimited. bitcoin will not be valuable. that's why bitcoin is more classy than others. besides other currencies also have a limit to avoid inflation
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:18:45 AM

I have not seen any major problems with bitcoin. it's a bit bigger, but it's natural that the market is recovering, the size of pumping bitcoin and other coins in 2017, so it really happens that there will be market lows but gradually rising now, so there is nothing to more problem.
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:46:17 PM

I am not sure that this section is right to post my thread .
my question is :
since it was already fixed by the bitcoin owner network that 21 millions bitcoin can exist in the whole internet
But now I heard that now the mining of the bitcoin will be unlimited , I mean unlimited bitcoin will generate by the bitcoin network .
If this is real news then the value of the bitcoin will go down speedly
It is because the supply is unlimited so it is simple to say that bitcoin price will no more increase rapidly ., so no more profit

what's your thought guys Huh

There will indeed be a finite number of coins issued, as you have stated, but miners will still get fees from the solving of blocks, even after coins have stopped generating. At this point, the fees will probably be more profitable than mining for block rewards, given the price of bitcoin if it survives that long.
Again, this is mostly a bitcoin problem or other network based on blockchain. Due to lack of regulatory oversight, market fraud and manipulation are common.
VVHO_ARE_YOU

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:14:30 PM

I am not sure that this section is right to post my thread .
my question is :
since it was already fixed by the bitcoin owner network that 21 millions bitcoin can exist in the whole internet
But now I heard that now the mining of the bitcoin will be unlimited , I mean unlimited bitcoin will generate by the bitcoin network .
If this is real news then the value of the bitcoin will go down speedly
It is because the supply is unlimited so it is simple to say that bitcoin price will no more increase rapidly ., so no more profit

what's your thought guys Huh

where did you hear that? trust only reputable sources please.
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:48:27 AM

in the first few months, bitcoin is facing a woeful situation, but we see that it's going to keep up and now reach $ 8,197.95 again so I think it's going to be continuous.

Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:03:34 AM

I think bitcoin has no big problem. It's normal just that coins happen, just like crypto. you can not always expect high. the currency is made for money and here you will find the stop lows of coins. nothing to worry about here.
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:52:38 PM

I think the issue of understanding this issue of bitcoin unlimited is due to lack of the technical knowledge about how the bitcoin works and explaining it does not make it simpler either by the those who understands it. My own is to ask that what will be the relevance if in the long-run it will still amount to one of the btc to survive and wont this btu be a distraction to the development of btc?...
Not a few among the main Internet users who wrestle the world of online businesses around the world who have known even come to use the virtual currency. But on the other hand with quite a lot of uncertainty such as the absence of real value guarantee agency from Bitcoin make many of the virtual community can not trust the virtual currency.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
cryptocity90

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:38:56 AM

It won't build the number of coins, however, on the opposite side generating schedule is coded in the software and could be changed to make more bitcoin.I think the issue of understanding this issue of bitcoin unlimited is due to lack of the technical knowledge about how the bitcoin works and explaining it does not make it simpler either by the those who understands it.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:15:28 PM

It won't build the number of coins, however, on the opposite side generating schedule is coded in the software and could be changed to make more bitcoin.I think the issue of understanding this issue of bitcoin unlimited is due to lack of the technical knowledge about how the bitcoin works and explaining it does not make it simpler either by the those who understands it.
A big problem in bitcoin is that people has no control with it, they don't know how to control their emotions, they don't know how to balance things, they kept screaming every time that the price of bitcoin goes down and kept celebrating when it goes up, we should know how our decisions affect the value in the market.

Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:50:17 AM

I think bitcoin has no big problem. It's normal just that coins happen, just like crypto. you can not always expect high. the currency is made for money and here you will find the stop lows of coins. nothing to worry about here.
True, this is the normal situation that takes place in almost every coin on the market so there is no reason to worry about that in any time in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: