Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:59:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: {CLOSED} looking to but £30 worth of BTC  (Read 684 times)
bennett616 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

http://www.freebitcointips.co.uk/

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 08:07:03 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2013, 09:58:40 PM by bennett616

Hello my full name is Andrew Bennett, i am the owner of http://www.freebitcointips.co.uk/. My site email address is freebitcointips@outlook.com and my personal email address is andrewbennett139@msn.com

I am looking to purchase £30 worth of bitcoin with my paypal account. I want to purchase this to help fund the development of the site and the faucet. I have taken out a .25 BTC loan earlier today but then I thought I have money in my paypal account (that isnt being used for anything) so I thought i might as well buy some BTC's Tongue

If any other details are needed I will gladly give them to you..... I am NOT a scammer!!!

Andy B

BigBitz

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 08:43:27 PM

Most people who have PP also have a bank account, so whats the issue with a bank transfer?

It sounds like he has the money in his PayPal Account already. I also believe this reduces the ability to charge back. Don't quote me on that though.

Tips BTC --> 1BS2sYvy3T1cpNhie6CVFMcUrHa84a8mPa <-- Thanks! || Tips [LTC] --> LaytYJNCha7z7zcws5a2o2GWWjvWfDCGkr <--
bennett616 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

http://www.freebitcointips.co.uk/

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 08:48:54 PM

^^

True. The money is in my paypal account from a recent sell on ebay. Paypal is being a pain in the a**e to get the money into my bank account (partly the reason the money in there isnt being used) so I thought it would be easier to just transfer the money to someone else's paypal account.

Like I said before any more information that you need I am willing to give. I could even give my phone number so you could ring/txt me if you wanted to haha.

Andy B

uhoh

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Circle gets the Square

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 11:17:51 PM

^^

True. The money is in my paypal account from a recent sell on ebay. Paypal is being a pain in the a**e to get the money into my bank account (partly the reason the money in there isnt being used) so I thought it would be easier to just transfer the money to someone else's paypal account.

Like I said before any more information that you need I am willing to give. I could even give my phone number so you could ring/txt me if you wanted to haha.

Andy B

Paypal uses FPS in the UK now. Any withdrawals to UK banks are instant.

BigBitz

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 07:08:26 AM

^^

Andy B

Paypal uses FPS in the UK now. Any withdrawals to UK banks are instant.

Just came in to post this. PayPal have been using it a while now. Suggests you are not verified :/

Tips BTC --> 1BS2sYvy3T1cpNhie6CVFMcUrHa84a8mPa <-- Thanks! || Tips [LTC] --> LaytYJNCha7z7zcws5a2o2GWWjvWfDCGkr <--
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: