Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:15:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: freebitco.in Annual investment  (Read 8569 times)
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:45:24 AM

Yeah even i got an email like that i would recommend you to refraim from actually taking advantage of this offer as there is a high chance the site isn't in profit anymore so they want to grab as much as bitcoin possible and suddenly disappear. Plus bitcoin gives a annual return of 20% per year so extra 4% would be worth it.
I'm actually not. Investing in any kind of investments isn't my thing. Also the fact that it gives a 4% annual profit isn't that promising for me. I'd rather use the money in trading than to put it in them even if they do have a reputation to hold. If you'd think about it you'll get more profit in trading than this in a shorter period of time.

Owner of freebitco.in already confirm, that they have mining rigs and quite big power.
They without any problems can cover annual interest of their clients. I don't see any reason to accuse them that they can't pay interest for their users. Anyway, many years he don't have problem with that.
Other thing is risk in keeping deposits in online wallet. Everyone have to decide by himself if annual 4% is worth of risk.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 05:35:58 AM

So I recently received an email from freebitco.in faucet that are now offering an annual investment for their user.
It promises a 4.08% of annual interest with a minimum of 30k satoshi to be able to participate.

What do you guys think about this?

This is the actual email from them:

Dear FreeBitco.in user,

We are excited to announce a launch of a new feature - a bitcoin savings account!

You can now earn 4.08% annual interest (paid and compounded daily) on any balance that you hold in your FreeBitco.in account, without doing anything!

All you need to do is mantain a balance of at least 30,000 satoshi (0.0003 BTC) in your FreeBitco.in account and we shall pay you compounded interest on your full balance everyday. There is no lock-in period to earn interest (you start earning interest right from the first day!) and your balance can be withdrawn any time you wish. Treat your FreeBitco.in account like an instant-access savings account to hold your excess bitcoins and earn passive interest on your account balance everyday.

Freebitco.in is probably one of the oldest bitcoin faucets out there and the most well known. Personally I have used their service ever since i was a bitcoin newbie, and every time they have paid on time without any problems.

The interest rate isn't that bad at all, it is actually higher than a lot of country's commercial bank interest rates which means that if you believe in bitcoin and you hold bitcoins anyway, this is a great way to accumulate even more Wink

I personally feel that their offer might be to short bitcoin because of the high price point when they put the ads out, but the offer is definitely legit. The interest rate isn't high enough for them to be a scam.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 06:14:57 AM

So I recently received an email from freebitco.in faucet that are now offering an annual investment for their user.
It promises a 4.08% of annual interest with a minimum of 30k satoshi to be able to participate.

Dear FreeBitco.in user,

We are excited to announce a launch of a new feature - a bitcoin savings account!

You can now earn 4.08% annual interest (paid and compounded daily) on any balance that you hold in your FreeBitco.in account, without doing anything!

All you need to do is mantain a balance of at least 30,000 satoshi (0.0003 BTC) in your FreeBitco.in account and we shall pay you compounded interest on your full balance everyday. There is no lock-in period to earn interest (you start earning interest right from the first day!) and your balance can be withdrawn any time you wish. Treat your FreeBitco.in account like an instant-access savings account to hold your excess bitcoins and earn passive interest on your account balance everyday.

Freebitco.in is probably one of the oldest bitcoin faucets out there and the most well known. Personally I have used their service ever since i was a bitcoin newbie, and every time they have paid on time without any problems.

The interest rate isn't that bad at all, it is actually higher than a lot of country's commercial bank interest rates which means that if you believe in bitcoin and you hold bitcoins anyway, this is a great way to accumulate even more Wink

I personally feel that their offer might be to short bitcoin because of the high price point when they put the ads out, but the offer is definitely legit. The interest rate isn't high enough for them to be a scam.

Is it me or it seems their faucet payouts have been decreasing big time recently. This does not have mean anything but it might be a sign of trouble of shift in their investments. If they keep doing this, people will switch to something else.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 09:14:41 AM

Investing in freebitco. in is a bad idea because they are paying a very low % of interest per year. We will make more profit through trading, 4% yearly interest is very less amount.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:11:49 AM

Is it me or it seems their faucet payouts have been decreasing big time recently. This does not have mean anything but it might be a sign of trouble of shift in their investments. If they keep doing this, people will switch to something else.
It's more likely that the decrease in faucet payouts comes from the price that has gone up. It also depends on how much coins at what price they bought to supply their faucet.

If they bought a load of coins a few months ago, they could keep offering somewhat of a higher than average payout (in faucet terms), which could explain their recent payout decrease.

Or, people are emptying the bankroll of FreeBitco.in through the dice game that they offer. It's not for nothing that they offer an 'investment' option where you are promised a fairly decent interest rate.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:36:17 PM

Yeah even i got an email like that i would recommend you to refraim from actually taking advantage of this offer as there is a high chance the site isn't in profit anymore so they want to grab as much as bitcoin possible and suddenly disappear. Plus bitcoin gives a annual return of 20% per year so extra 4% would be worth it.
I'm actually not. Investing in any kind of investments isn't my thing. Also the fact that it gives a 4% annual profit isn't that promising for me. I'd rather use the money in trading than to put it in them even if they do have a reputation to hold. If you'd think about it you'll get more profit in trading than this in a shorter period of time.
Trading can be a thing for sure but trading has some sort of risk in it. But if you compare with the offer freebitco
is providing us then i think it is actually better to trade as 4% per year is not that much and they also aren't sharing
with us that what they are actually going to do with that money.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 10:03:14 PM

Dear FreeBitco.in user,

You are not right. Freebitco.in rewards is always same - $0.002-$200. It always same value in dollars. 
And if Freebitco.in wouldn't able handle investments and guarantee interest, I don't think he wouldn't offer to invest. He said that he have more plans for his website and I don't think that he want to screw up his perfect reputation. But I understand why people are looking suspicious in this investment system - there was so many scam attempts that people don't believe in legit investment websites.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 12:16:24 AM

Dear FreeBitco.in user,

You are not right. Freebitco.in rewards is always same - $0.002-$200. It always same value in dollars. 
And if Freebitco.in wouldn't able handle investments and guarantee interest, I don't think he wouldn't offer to invest. He said that he have more plans for his website and I don't think that he want to screw up his perfect reputation. But I understand why people are looking suspicious in this investment system - there was so many scam attempts that people don't believe in legit investment websites.

Yes, the rewards change all day long, proportionally to the BTC price variations. Looks their system is very sustainable as they are working fine since some years ago without reports of scam attempts or other nasty things.

The only thing about lowered rewards I know is that people trying to cheat Freebitco.in receive halfed prize, I saw some complains about it, but I think only who tries to cheat the site receive these rewards.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Flomess

Activity: 705
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:55:56 PM

I recived that email too, the thing that baffles me is how people could trust anyone holding their coins for a mere 4% per year.
The level of risk in crypto could never be so low that people could conisder such risk/reward ratio as interesting
kenesu

Activity: 272
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:02:44 PM

Dear FreeBitco.in user,

For now I don't trust other site when you are going to invest even little satoshi. Just keep satoshi for yourself or take the risk of investing it to them for a year. Take note of 1 year=365 days, so goodluck for that my friend.
Myfe

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 07:23:08 PM

The lower rate is precisely why this offer has been developing and building trust with members who are taking part in the offer.

This rate is realistic. It's sustainable. It's relatively easy for Freebitco.in to pay the rate out, which enables the company to engage in the growth and business endeavors without risking the ability to meet their interest payment obligations to all of us.

If the rate was 10% or 20% it would be completely unsustainable. It would be akin to the various high yield investment programs that have popped up and disappeared so quickly later.

Finally, put this offer in perspective. This is possibly the longest running and arguably most well known bitcoin faucet...do you really think they'd want to burn the business with this 4% interest offer?

(If this was some grand final move they'd offer more interest so all of the skeptics can be lured into participating following similar logic as yours: the higher the rate the more I'm willing to risk!)

Give this offer a shot with your existing faucet balance - if they pay consistently, consider them as a good location to deposit a balance beyond faucet and gambling winnings!

I recived that email too, the thing that baffles me is how people could trust anyone holding their coins for a mere 4% per year.
The level of risk in crypto could never be so low that people could conisder such risk/reward ratio as interesting

tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:43:03 PM

Lol, its a simple psychological thing. Many many users will simply use at some point dice option, out of 100 users 10 of them will actually keep their coins and make that 4.08 percent regularly, 90 users wont be that patient and at some point will start to use dice game option.....
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 01:25:35 AM

Lol, its a simple psychological thing. Many many users will simply use at some point dice option, out of 100 users 10 of them will actually keep their coins and make that 4.08 percent regularly, 90 users wont be that patient and at some point will start to use dice game option.....

Yes, that may be correct. Because recently admin has posted a comment saying that most of the profit he gets from a dice game. So it is a clever way of asking people to keep money in their wallet so that they can easily play the game. Also their dice game house edge is quite high compared to other dice game sites.
Myfe

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 03:50:22 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2017, 03:41:47 PM by Myfe

Yes, that may be correct. Because recently admin has posted a comment saying that most of the profit he gets from a dice game. So it is a clever way of asking people to keep money in their wallet so that they can easily play the game. Also their dice game house edge is quite high compared to other dice game sites.

Love the discussion, just want to add two points. All businesses are in business to make money, from Bitcointalk.org to Google.com. However most companies don't give back to their loyal customers. Freebitco.in is giving back 4% on deposits to loyal customers and you don't even have to place a bet to get it! That's better than Vegas, baby!

The Admin did post the following about the state of the business in another thread. The business certainly doesn't need the money, and is well funded to cover the interest owed on deposits made...have confidence in that!

We have a well rounded business and most of the income comes from our MULTIPLY BTC game. Only a part of the investments is invested in mining and we have access to sub-5 cent power which gives us a big advantage. Look for username wetsuit at https://slushpool.com/stats/hall-of-fame/ and you can see we have been adding more than 1.5 petahashes of miners every month. I have personally spent over $1.5 million in expanding the mining business and in no way do I need user investments to fund it, I plan to go ahead with expanding it regardless. The investment is just an option to increase user loyalty and also give newbies a chance to grow their faucet income passively.

I hate to break it to you, but there is no way to get a "safe" return of more than 4% a year.

Just a little something to prove that I don't really "need" the investments: http://www.coinig.com/?adr=12Q18uwjHJo13UCws46xKyyeuZomZwdywB&msg=Bitcoin+address+owned+by+bitcointalk+user+wetsuit&sig=G0MOX5pavwdw260GHWeOfiL14on8%2FwF6A8gcFTxyPCxbBJMzT5aN%2Fya%2BFLAhwE9y1f6HitkmqOeDaLWdYZZpCt0%3D

OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 07:21:00 AM

Investing in freebitco. in is a bad idea because they are paying a very low % of interest per year. We will make more profit through trading, 4% yearly interest is very less amount.
well. it depend on their profit graph. if they make a super huge annual profit than 4% is also not bad. but yeah there is always doubts on these kind of investment. I would never prefer to invest in such schemes.
Sniper44

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:03:51 AM

that is one of the biggest reasons why i can't wrap my head around this investment.
this site has a high house edge (i believe it is 5%) and people are are real gamblers know this very well and won't play there. instead they will choose other better places with low house edge of 1% and lower.

the only players remaining will be faucet users and they won't deposit to play, they just use the faucet payment and that means site doesn't really make money since their advertisement is almost nonexistant these days.

to the moon with bitcoin...
buwaytress
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 3437

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:06:24 AM

It's you and it's not! Yes, it has been decreasing over time, but only because Bitcoin price has been increasing over time. You seem to know about their faucet payouts but perhaps have not been paying attention to what you're actually getting. The payouts are fixed at a fiat price in USD. So the amount of satoshi you get changes each hour based on the price of BTC at the time.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
wetsuit
Legendary

Activity: 981
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 10:29:24 AM

that is one of the biggest reasons why i can't wrap my head around this investment.
this site has a high house edge (i believe it is 5%) and people are are real gamblers know this very well and won't play there. instead they will choose other better places with low house edge of 1% and lower.

the only players remaining will be faucet users and they won't deposit to play, they just use the faucet payment and that means site doesn't really make money since their advertisement is almost nonexistant these days.

Have you seen our stats page? We have a lot more volume than some people may think.

kennyS

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:31:33 AM

%4 profit for yearly is realy low.
Myfe

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 03:45:09 PM

%4 profit for yearly is realy low.

More than my Coinbase account is paying!   Grin Cheesy Cool

The thing i like the most is the 25% commission off the interest my referrals are making.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: