Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:08:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats up with the price?  (Read 1275 times)
Yogafan00000

Activity: 314
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 06:28:12 PM

It was 1116 $ Before few hours and now 1016 $~ , Will it recover soon? I bought for much more like 1287$~ before

The way it works for noobs is that it only goes back up AFTER you sell, so please, sell for the sake of the HODLers.  j/k

For real, you can wait it out or cut losses.  It might take another year to recover, or maybe days.

No one knows.

1YogAFA... (oh, nevermind)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 06:50:30 PM

investors wants to have cheaper BTC before the ETF gets approved so they divided the team to spread panic making us all buy altcoins. i'm not even sure if its going to come back this time now that the people are already comfortable having their monero and dashes with them. all seem to be ready to hold thier altcoins for years even when btc starts to climb to 5k.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
mastrox92

Activity: 316
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 06:54:47 PM

i think better to hold your btc, and keep your self up for any updates, to react fast Smiley

mastrox92

Activity: 316

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 06:58:41 PM

The way it works for noobs is that it only goes back up AFTER you sell, so please, sell for the sake of the HODLers.  j/k

For real, you can wait it out or cut losses.  It might take another year to recover, or maybe days.

No one knows.

Damn right

croato

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 07:30:29 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin price is setting new floor around 1000$ and there will be some awesome bouncing of price so we can earn some coins trading.
york780

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 07:41:35 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin price is setting new floor around 1000$ and there will be some awesome bouncing of price so we can earn some coins trading.
you know what happens with floors when you bounce to many times on it right ?
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 07:47:16 PM

You might have missed it, but the $1000 mark has already been broken today. I wonder how long it will take before we drive back to the lower $900s with uncertainties around the possible hard fork continuing.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 07:51:50 PM

You might have missed it, but the $1000 mark has already been broken today. I wonder how long it will take before we drive back to the lower $900s with uncertainties around the possible hard fork continuing.

I don't know exactly why the price is dropping, but we are obviously in a period of price fluctuations. If it drops lower, it will be a good time to start buying some cheap coins.
rajasumi3

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 02:18:13 AM

You might have a fear that the price of bitcoins price may go down and never come back .i can assure that it is nevet gonna happen . The price will steadily and eventually go up no matter what may be the situation today is .just keep the bitcoins with u and sell it when the price is high.
Roger Burton

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 10:40:39 AM

I keep my BTC and pray for price to goes under than $700. I  know that it won't happen easily or not happening at all, but I really wanna invest to BTC. I think it's a very good way to make money. Also as I can see many said that they hold their BTC and some are buying. It will be the best to keep your btc and wait for now, it will be good for you.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 11:11:47 AM

You might have a fear that the price of bitcoins price may go down and never come back .i can assure that it is nevet gonna happen . The price will steadily and eventually go up no matter what may be the situation today is .just keep the bitcoins with u and sell it when the price is high.

You have to check the price chart from 2 years back. It's seems so fluctuating in the year 2015. So take it as good value as of now and then price is being recovered  from from dump.
Don't sell out the bitcoins with you. Please hold or buy as much you can now. Before this year ends, price will be in skyrocket.
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 11:22:24 AM

You have to check the price chart from 2 years back. It's seems so fluctuating in the year 2015. So take it as good value as of now and then price is being recovered  from from dump.
Don't sell out the bitcoins with you. Please hold or buy as much you can now. Before this year ends, price will be in skyrocket.

Just keep believe with bitcoin, because the price always increase time by time even though sometimes there's some correction.
Even During three days the ago the price of bitcoin at the level about $900++ but as you can check now the price growing up again touch $1040 so don't be too worry if bitcoin price down just a little.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 01:25:14 PM

I keep my BTC and pray for price to goes under than $700. I  know that it won't happen easily or not happening at all, but I really wanna invest to BTC. I think it's a very good way to make money. Also as I can see many said that they hold their BTC and some are buying. It will be the best to keep your btc and wait for now, it will be good for you.
If you're long term minded, then you can either keep hodling, or buy even more at current rates. At this point only a hard fork will drive the price down to such levels.

Whatever you choose to do, waiting is something that you can't avoid. I personally don't consider the chances for a hard fork to be larger than 50%. I keep believing in a positive outcome in the way that BU gets ditched all the way.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 03:02:18 PM

If you're long term minded, then you can either keep hodling, or buy even more at current rates. At this point only a hard fork will drive the price down to such levels.

Whatever you choose to do, waiting is something that you can't avoid. I personally don't consider the chances for a hard fork to be larger than 50%. I keep believing in a positive outcome in the way that BU gets ditched all the way.

I believe the chances are even lower than 50% as it's not in their interest to put themselves into a bad position. HF can put the larger farms in such a position, that they lose out on millions of dollars in block rewards. They can't have their farms running with just a low value Bitcoin fork coin as reward. Other than that, it's just speculation that at this point does more harm than good. People make themselves just go nuts for nothing.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: