Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:54:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Any GiftCards you want  (Read 2078 times)
Lilmon (OP)

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 09:57:55 PM

Hello, I am selling many gift cards, most of which many of you want

I am selling the following:
Dunkin' Donuts
Starbucks
Amazon
and a few more...

Prices are as follows:

$100 Giftcard of any sort for $70 (You can order more than $100 if you want)

I am selling them at legit and guarantee them to work for 24 hours (sometimes more)

The payment I am willing to accept is only by BTC...

Let me know if you want to make an order, big or small we have it all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HoRiiiZoN

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 10:12:14 PM

please send me your skype ID sir
KoTbKa

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 10:48:57 PM

I`m interesting in amazon and best buy
Send PM to me
Lilmon (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 11:31:13 PM

I`m interesting in amazon and best buy
Send PM to me

Sent you a PM! Smiley

please send me your skype ID sir

Sent you a PM! Smiley

Anyone else?
Continuous

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 11:37:05 PM

So you're telling me you have legit gift cards and yet you guarantee them to work for 24 hours (sometimes more) ..

Come on, I just don't get why so many of these threads show up when you're all either scammers or actually selling stolen/carded goods, lol.
DavidGermany

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 11:41:26 PM

So you're telling me you have legit gift cards and yet you guarantee them to work for 24 hours (sometimes more) ..

Come on, I just don't get why so many of these threads show up when you're all either scammers or actually selling stolen/carded goods, lol.

What surprised me even more is, that the user of this forum are so dumb, they even dont realize it and buy such stuff.
Its really clear that this is some of illegal stuff. Why the codes guarantee only 24 h ?
Lilmon (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 12:20:52 AM

What surprised me even more is, that the user of this forum are so dumb, they even dont realize it and buy such stuff.
Its really clear that this is some of illegal stuff. Why the codes guarantee only 24 h ?

I personally don't know where the codes are from. I'm getting them from my friend for thats all I know. Plus I said they are legit and guaranteed to work for 24 hours and by that I mean you are assured to have a balance in the cards for 24 hours until "the card locks down" as my friend described to me. Don't ask me, I'm just a re-seller.
AS10

Activity: 419
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 08:02:47 AM

I personally don't know where the codes are from. I'm getting them from my friend for thats all I know. Plus I said they are legit and guaranteed to work for 24 hours and by that I mean you are assured to have a balance in the cards for 24 hours until "the card locks down" as my friend described to me. Don't ask me, I'm just a re-seller.
You guarantee that we have the balance for 24h???
Amazing! We can do a lot in 24h!

Just another time waster.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄           ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
LC1007

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 09:17:15 AM

Selling your "legit" cards that are only guaranteed for 24 hours, lmao.  Too top it off you're Only offering a 30 percent discount, when if anyone just takes a minute to search the forum, you will find trusted members selling at no more than 20 to 40 percent. 

Buyers beware, search elsewhere
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: