Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:52:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AQUA | Fluidity on the Blockchain | 1,000 total coins | DEX | TIDEX.com  (Read 27689 times)
atcoin-official (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 04:17:22 AM

Airdrop = 1 coin

Faucet up to 5 coins.

The distribution should be fair and clear. A public list of beneficiaries, A list addresses and nicknames of those who receive coins through the airdrop, coins that remain to be distributed, etc.
It's just a suggestion.-

It would be extremely rare to get 5 AQUA from the faucet. If somebody did then they were either extremely lucky or put in a lot of time and effort.

I'm currently in the process of finding an explorer that shows all of the addresses holding specific assets. For now, the best public way to explore the chain is wavesgo.

Yesterday, after many failed attempts, I made a single attempt in the faucet, introducing a random address, taken from the explorer. The Faucet delivers 3 coins.

Anyway, I think it's important a list of coins delivered in the airdrop. Date of a new airdrop if there will be. other. Total amount in faucets, remaining coins, etc.
You know, the community expects transparency.-

Sure, the only information that isn't publicly available is the bitcointalk usernames of the airdrop recipients. I don't even have those anymore. If the user seemed legit, I added their waves address to a list and deleted the PM. The next date of airdrop, if there is one, will be announced, as stated in the original post. The remaining AQUA balance, faucet balances, addresses that received the airdrop, etc. can be found using the two block explorers linked in the OP.
miss the airdrop for few minute , will wait the next one! Hope to get the faucet working ...how it works , faucet pay more than an airdrop? is the faucet empty or i can still make?

Hi,

The faucet balances can be found at http://wavesgo.com/account.html?3PLWSXDAuqFPUyxFnhXSx8rzhw9SLdiqDL6 and http://wavesgo.com/account.html?3PE9n5HRUsU6kjknatxPfvam7WmKy8EJcRW

They send randomly and some new addresses don't work due to new security measures the owner implemented last week.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cointron

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:28:34 AM

Airdrop = 1 coin

Faucet up to 5 coins.

The distribution should be fair and clear. A public list of beneficiaries, A list addresses and nicknames of those who receive coins through the airdrop, coins that remain to be distributed, etc.
It's just a suggestion.-

It would be extremely rare to get 5 AQUA from the faucet. If somebody did then they were either extremely lucky or put in a lot of time and effort.

I'm currently in the process of finding an explorer that shows all of the addresses holding specific assets. For now, the best public way to explore the chain is wavesgo.

Yesterday, after many failed attempts, I made a single attempt in the faucet, introducing a random address, taken from the explorer. The Faucet delivers 3 coins.

Anyway, I think it's important a list of coins delivered in the airdrop. Date of a new airdrop if there will be. other. Total amount in faucets, remaining coins, etc.

Sure, the only information that isn't publicly available is the bitcointalk usernames of the airdrop recipients. I don't even have those anymore. If the user seemed legit, I added their waves address to a list and deleted the PM. The next date of airdrop, if there is one, will be announced, as stated in the original post. The remaining AQUA balance, faucet balances, addresses that received the airdrop, etc. can be found using the two block explorers linked in the OP.
miss the airdrop for few minute , will wait the next one! Hope to get the faucet working ...how it works , faucet pay more than an airdrop? is the faucet empty or i can still make?

Hi,

The faucet balances can be found at http://wavesgo.com/account.html?3PLWSXDAuqFPUyxFnhXSx8rzhw9SLdiqDL6 and http://wavesgo.com/account.html?3PE9n5HRUsU6kjknatxPfvam7WmKy8EJcRW

They send randomly and some new addresses don't work due to new security measures the owner implemented last week.

Dev: Do you remember how many coins (total) did you deposit in each faucet? How many were delivered in the airdrop?
And of course, how many coins are left to distribute?
atcoin-official (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 05:02:47 AM

Airdrop = 1 coin

Faucet up to 5 coins.

It's just a suggestion.-

Hi,

Dev: Do you remember how many coins (total) did you deposit in each faucet? How many were delivered in the airdrop?
And of course, how many coins are left to distribute?

Each faucet address received 150 each. Two of the faucets use the same address. So 300 total. 64 were airdropped. 100 are locked in Incent's blockSwap wallet. 100's of AQUA are still left to be distributed.

atcoin-official (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 05:12:01 AM

I'm still getting a lot of private message's for the airdrop. Unfortunately, it has ended. If I choose another airdrop as the next method to distribute AQUA, I will update the thread with ample notice so that you can participate. Thank you for understanding.
doonik

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 05:21:47 AM

I'm still getting a lot of private message's for the airdrop. Unfortunately, it has ended. If I choose another airdrop as the next method to distribute AQUA, I will update the thread with ample notice so that you can participate. Thank you for understanding.
Many  peoples like airdrop , i am lucky get Aqua  , thanks
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 05:30:26 AM

so totally distributed 464 aqua?

curious when and how the left aua will be distributed. 

thanks .

davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 05:43:20 AM

how many coin you can get with faucet? betw 1 and 5?
atcoin-official (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 05:45:48 AM

so totally distributed 464 aqua?

curious when and how the left aua will be distributed.  

thanks .

Just keep an eye on the thread for the next announcement.

how many coin you can get with faucet? betw 1 and 5?

Yes, two of the faucets give 1 AQUA or another coin with a small amount of waves and the other faucet gives between 1-5 of a random coin.
btcren

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 05:47:31 AM

There are other ways to get COINS please?
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 05:50:44 AM

yes you can buy from me 1 coin
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 05:51:45 AM

i am still buying @1 USD rate.

it is up to you sell or not.

Grin
atcoin-official (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 05:52:35 AM

The only ways right now are to use the faucets or wait for the next giveaway.

If the faucets aren't working, this post may help:

Hi everyone, I'm Sphearis on slack and other websites.

I just read about this distribution, I didn't even know my faucet system was used for it. I'm very happy they're being used that way Smiley

I can explain why some adresses work and some don't. The thing is there was some kind of abuse attempt last week(quickly detected), I've set up several new checks and now the security may have been too tight for new users. You can claim Tokens and Waves freely(every hour) on a wallet which is old enough (3 days) or which holds at least 5 Waves in it and a few transactions.

I'm working on a new blockchain powered anti-bot system which is smarter but which was planned to be released in 15 days (a few more Waves powered projects are to be revealed/released this week and next one).

If needed, I can make and host a special faucet to distribute this particular token only, or any other one if someone else wants his Waves Token promoted or distributed. It can be free under certain conditions, feel free to contact me.

I wish you good luck on your project, this is a very nice idea and this is how easily Waves can make it possible for everyone to create a coin.
I won't use my own faucet to grab some Aqua but I promise I'll buy some as soon as they're available on exchanges!
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 05:58:51 AM

1000 coin only .... if this coin is not a joke and this dev is the best developer  this coin could be 1 BTC easy Grin
Mgrover

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 06:02:41 AM

only 1000 coins, what next exchanges
atcoin-official (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 06:06:45 AM

only 1000 coins, what next exchanges

DEX is rumored to launch next week, AQUA will trade on that. I'm also looking into tidex and cryptopia. Bittrex has also shown interest in waves assets, so we will see.
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 06:10:40 AM

sorry dev why did i get galactic credit instead aqua? sound strange to me
atcoin-official (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 06:13:15 AM

As said above, it is random. It doesn't give AQUA every time.
btcren

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 06:13:51 AM

buy aqua,
now online
pm me Smiley
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 06:15:06 AM

what a fuck i got stars war coin, please dev give could we change i give to you star wars and you give to me your coin?
atcoin-official (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 06:19:57 AM

what a fuck i got stars war coin, please dev give could we change i give to you star wars and you give to me your coin?

lol

its not supposed to be easy to get aqua from the faucets. any way, when they run out, they won't be refilled. i won't use a faucet again unless i work with sphearis to make a dedicated faucet for aqua.

if you guys could see the amount of messages i was getting from sockpuppets, you would understand why i ended the airdrop so soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: