Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:40:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AQUA | Fluidity on the Blockchain | 1,000 total coins | DEX | TIDEX.com  (Read 27689 times)
LIghtvelocityCoin

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 02:48:48 PM

Ah so wait. It's on the WAVES blockchain right ?
Why are there two assets with the same exact name and same number of coins ?
That's crazy.

That sounds strange. just because one is reissuable?

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 03:17:56 PM

one asset is fake , DEV told earlier , :  THE OFFICIAL AQUA HAS THE ASSET ID 6CmM5wWAhAXKeF8pCmep3tNjyALS7xLL4BpHgaD6rf9L

just some who is trying to fuck AQUA because he did not get 1
Stein

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 03:23:31 PM

Are you saying the original Aqua was reissued ?

I'm not understanding what you are saying.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 05:13:08 PM

AQUA is a decentralized and standalone coin on the waves blockchain with fast transactions and incredible scalability. AQUA can be added to any external exchange and is available for trading on the DEX. AQUA is capable of being swapped on-demand between the waves and ethereum blockchains, e.g. blockSwap.

Wallets: Web, Download, Chrome App, Android

AQUA Asset ID: 6CmM5wWAhAXKeF8pCmep3tNjyALS7xLL4BpHgaD6rf9L

Asset Information/Verification: http://wavesexplorer.com/tx/6CmM5wWAhAXKeF8pCmep3tNjyALS7xLL4BpHgaD6rf9L

Block Explorers: wavesexplorer, wavesgo, wavesradar

Exchanges: Waves Decentralized Asset Exchange (DEX), TIDEX.com

We can't go by the name of the Token. We have to go by the Asset ID: 6CmM5wWAhAXKeF8pCmep3tNjyALS7xLL4BpHgaD6rf9L

The waves platform is not setup to prevent people to use the same name.
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 10:41:12 PM

Where is the dev? Are there any news? how is the status of developing?
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 11:25:46 PM

need time to develop a project!

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
ever_3x

Activity: 909

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 12:04:47 AM

maybe Dev need rest time  Cheesy
atcoin-official (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 12:53:22 AM

It is actually very simple.

I created an asset called AQUA with 1,000 total coins. Non re-issuable. There has never been a reissue nor will there ever be a reissue.

Multiple other people used the same name AQUA to create assets with 1,000 coins. Re-issuable, meaning that they can add to the supply any time that they want.

My projects will never support an asset called AQUA unless its asset id is 6CmM5wWAhAXKeF8pCmep3tNjyALS7xLL4BpHgaD6rf9L
ever_3x

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 01:06:41 AM

I created an asset called AQUA with 1,000 total coins. Non re-issuable. There has never been a reissue nor will there ever be a reissue.

Multiple other people used the same name AQUA to create assets with 1,000 coins. Re-issuable, meaning that they can add to the supply any time that they want.

My projects will never support an asset called AQUA unless its asset id is 6CmM5wWAhAXKeF8pCmep3tNjyALS7xLL4BpHgaD6rf9L

i see in trollbox tidex , someone get fake aqua from faucet  Grin
ekoja

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 01:12:39 AM

Yes, I also got some fake WCT from faucet and can't deposit to Tidex.
atcoin-official (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 01:19:57 AM

Everyone has to do their own due diligence when it comes to checking asset id's.

To the person that has asked me if assets with the same name will be able to trade with the AQUA listed on Tidex (6CmM5wWAhAXKeF8pCmep3tNjyALS7xLL4BpHgaD6rf9L):

Of course not. The asset id's do not match, which are the real identifier of assets, not the assets "name".
ekoja

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 12:42:49 PM

Now AQUA is on exchange. It's an important step.

Now it's dependent on the new development.

xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 12:47:55 PM

Now AQUA is on exchange. It's an important step.

Now it's dependent on the new development.

Totally agreed.  No development, no future.
MR_UNIVERSE_66

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 10:13:30 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2017, 10:39:15 PM by MR_UNIVERSE_66

I received aqua from faucet. I have 2. I just checked my asset id of my aqua and they are the legit ones! I'm happy.
atcoin-official (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 01:45:51 AM

I received aqua from faucet. I have 2. I just checked my asset id of my aqua and they are the legit ones! I'm happy.

Awesome!  Smiley

I have spent the last few evenings revamping my plans for AQUA. As I've been working, I've learned a lot about what AQUA should be. I want to get things right the first time. AQUA will now be the official asset of an "aqua hub" (exact name to be announced), that will house all of the projects and services that utilize AQUA and other top assets. The AQUA name will be dropped from the title of the projects, as the applications will have much broader functionality. They will all utilize the AQUA asset front and center and other assets like BTC, WAVES, WBTC, WCT, and RBX will be integrated.

Lots of cool things are happening behind the scenes. There are no set timelines. I will work on things when I have the opportunity and release updates as they are ready. The previous bounties that I had planned aren't viable with the current market price, it's best to hold on to them for now. If you want fast money, you should probably just sell your AQUA now. If you have patience, it will be worth holding onto an AQUA or 2.  Wink
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:48:19 AM

Awesome!  Smiley

I have spent the last few evenings revamping my plans for AQUA. As I've been working, I've learned a lot about what AQUA should be. I want to get things right the first time. AQUA will now be the official asset of an "aqua hub" (exact name to be announced), that will house all of the projects and services that utilize AQUA and other top assets. The AQUA name will be dropped from the title of the projects, as the applications will have much broader functionality. They will all utilize the AQUA asset front and center and other assets like BTC, WAVES, WBTC, WCT, and RBX will be integrated.

Lots of cool things are happening behind the scenes. There are no set timelines. I will work on things when I have the opportunity and release updates as they are ready. The previous bounties that I had planned aren't viable with the current market price, it's best to hold on to them for now. If you want fast money, you should probably just sell your AQUA now. If you have patience, it will be worth holding onto an AQUA or 2.  Wink

That will be very risky for someone.  It will be a long holding.
atcoin-official (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 01:51:04 AM

Awesome!  Smiley

That will be very risky for someone.  It will be a long holding.

"Very risky"? Haha. AQUA was given out for free and if you look at the tidex volume, it's not like any one invested their life savings.
ever_3x

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:56:18 AM

AQUA in Slack gone  Huh
atcoin-official (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 02:06:35 AM

AQUA in Slack gone  Huh

Slack was distracting me too much, I needed to focus. As mentioned in my last post, I'm rebranding the name. The AQUA asset itself will stick around.

I'm going to launch my own slack outside of the waves slack. The projects will expand beyond the waves platform. Almost everyone that was a member of the #aquaproject channel were just there for the free coins any way. I am glad that I brought some new members into the WAVES community, though!  Smiley
songsunling

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:54:30 AM

AQUA in Slack gone  Huh

Slack was distracting me too much, I needed to focus. As mentioned in my last post, I'm rebranding the name. The AQUA asset itself will stick around.

I'm going to launch my own slack outside of the waves slack. The projects will expand beyond the waves platform. Almost everyone that was a member of the #aquaproject channel were just there for the free coins any way. I am glad that I brought some new members into the WAVES community, though!  Smiley

let us keep moving!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: