Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 09:03:06 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]💎[MBIT]💎🔹💎MBIT💎🔹💎MUSIC AND BOOKS SHARING PLATFORM🔹📚🎶[BETA LAUNCH]  (Read 26709 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bits4books

Activity: 336

Mbit changing how users share content online

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:32:50 PM

I am still active , was contacting crytopia and trying to figure out the best outcome .

Is it possible to do this project with an ethereum token and swap mbits for the new token?

I'm thinking to do a full re-brand , with new name , logo everything & investors being the first holders with tokens .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrbubble

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:17:17 AM

I am still active , was contacting crytopia and trying to figure out the best outcome .

Is it possible to do this project with an ethereum token and swap mbits for the new token?

I'm thinking to do a full re-brand , with new name , logo everything & investors being the first holders with tokens .

You've been "thinking" for quite a while.  How about some action.  What do you say to people that say you're an incompetent cscrewball scammer who can't program a pair or socks let alone a Crypto?
ekoja

Activity: 476

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 08/14/17

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:22:38 PM

Anyway, it is glad to see your back. Do something.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Whitepaper ]        [ Website ]                    

primeval

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 05:52:27 PM

Good to see an update for you, but yeah, it's been quite a while since our investments have been locked up. A full re-brand is fine with me.
SirSar

Activity: 292

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 12:51:31 AM

So what's the name of the future project?
onetimeplz

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 01:54:01 AM

Is it possible to give updates on a more regular basis?
As a trader/investor yourself I think you know that it's not very reassuring when the dev of a small coin does not communicate very much. You probably have a lot of stuff going on and are very busy, but as you can see, people in here get anxious very quickly when there is no communication.
Anyway, I am glad that you seem to be working on this project behind the scenes.
Looking forward to hearing more details about the rebrand.

PoSToken - First PoS Token|Free Airdrop|No ICO
darealsushi

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 08:44:54 AM

I've contacted with Cryptopia Support and they said Mbit dev is not contacted with them.

So What do you say for this dear mbit dev?

Proof:

http://imgur.com/a/g9b0U

mrbubble

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 11:19:17 AM

I've contacted with Cryptopia Support and they said Mbit dev is not contacted with them.

Proof:

Great work.  Pretty much told me the same thing.  What do you have to say about this "dev"?  I bet he's too much of a cuck to even respond.  Welcome to your nightmare scammer
brmin

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:17:23 PM

Proof:

any clarification dev??
mrbubble

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 09:49:17 AM

Proof:

any clarification dev??

Lol, nothing to clarify.  He just got caught in another lie.  Dev you are such a bad scammer.  And in Crypto that's tough.  Namecheap has your deets dev....   we're coming.......
LIghtvelocityCoin

Activity: 320

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:58:35 PM

Proof:

any clarification dev??

Lol, nothing to clarify.  He just got caught in another lie.  Dev you are such a bad scammer.  And in Crypto that's tough.  Namecheap has your deets dev....   we're coming.......

Why do he get a green mark?

darealsushi

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:03:31 AM

Because he is online, duh?!
mrbubble

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:44:31 AM

Ding ding!  Unlike the dev of this scam I'm online and posting. Where you at dev?  Where's all the money you have locked up from investors?  Are you still "thinking"?  People like you make the cryptosphere and world a worse place.  Hope a few btc from your junk coin was worth it loser.  Jesus people are talking so much trash and making you look like such a rejected cuck.  Ouch
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1032

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:00:31 PM

Ding ding!  Unlike the dev of this scam I'm online and posting. Where you at dev?  Where's all the money you have locked up from investors?  Are you still "thinking"?  People like you make the cryptosphere and world a worse place.  Hope a few btc from your junk coin was worth it loser.  Jesus people are talking so much trash and making you look like such a rejected cuck.  Ouch

Stop whining too much, you aren't making a difference with your abusive posts. The dev may be confused or struck with the problem but he hasn't left yet. Try to contribute but don't abuse and whine too much. Don't make this uglier, its already ugly enough. Our investment is at stake.

Dev, you've been quiet for 6 days. Please provide an update
darealsushi

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 09:33:14 PM

Stop whining too much, you aren't making a difference with your abusive posts. The dev may be confused or struck with the problem but he hasn't left yet. Try to contribute but don't abuse and whine too much. Don't make this uglier, its already ugly enough. Our investment is at stake.

Please provide an update.
brmin

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:04:44 AM

already ask cryptopia support, they replied that mbit dev already contact them and told them about the coin swap. will post the screenshot later if I'm online using my notebook
mrbubble

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:35:49 AM

Not whining buddy.  Are you some sockpuppet account the dev has?  When some scammer takes your money it's not whining it's realism.  I guess I'm not some blind Pollyanna type like you.  Where is the dev? 
primeval

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 03:31:27 AM

Thank you for the reasonable comment. I agree - the dev should be criticized and urged on for providing timely updates. It's been 3-4 weeks since the coin swap was announced, still nothing. I hope the rebrand gets down soon.

You're right that abusive posts calling dev a scammer is inappropriate.
mrbubble

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:18:34 AM

Thank you for the reasonable comment. I agree - the dev should be criticized and urged on for providing timely updates. It's been 3-4 weeks since the coin swap was announced, still nothing. I hope the rebrand gets down soon.

You're right that abusive posts calling dev a scammer is inappropriate.

It's not abusive.  He's a scammer until proven otherwise.  And he's making your and my money less valuable by the day.  No one will touch the new coin with a trash dev like this
darealsushi

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 10:37:55 AM

already ask cryptopia support, they replied that mbit dev already contact them and told them about the coin swap. will post the screenshot later if I'm online using my notebook

Waiting for your update
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.