Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:39:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]💎[MBIT]💎🔹💎MBIT💎🔹💎MUSIC AND BOOKS SHARING PLATFORM🔹📚🎶[BETA LAUNCH]  (Read 27191 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
darealsushi

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 08:44:54 AM

I am still active , was contacting crytopia and trying to figure out the best outcome .

I've contacted with Cryptopia Support and they said Mbit dev is not contacted with them.

So What do you say for this dear mbit dev?

Proof:

http://imgur.com/a/g9b0U

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrbubble

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 11:19:17 AM

I am still active , was contacting crytopia and trying to figure out the best outcome .

I've contacted with Cryptopia Support and they said Mbit dev is not contacted with them.

Proof:

Great work.  Pretty much told me the same thing.  What do you have to say about this "dev"?  I bet he's too much of a cuck to even respond.  Welcome to your nightmare scammer
brmin

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:17:23 PM

Proof:

any clarification dev??
mrbubble

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 09:49:17 AM

Proof:

any clarification dev??

Lol, nothing to clarify.  He just got caught in another lie.  Dev you are such a bad scammer.  And in Crypto that's tough.  Namecheap has your deets dev....   we're coming.......
LIghtvelocityCoin

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:58:35 PM

Proof:

any clarification dev??

Lol, nothing to clarify.  He just got caught in another lie.  Dev you are such a bad scammer.  And in Crypto that's tough.  Namecheap has your deets dev....   we're coming.......

Why do he get a green mark?

darealsushi

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:03:31 AM

Because he is online, duh?!
mrbubble

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:44:31 AM

Ding ding!  Unlike the dev of this scam I'm online and posting. Where you at dev?  Where's all the money you have locked up from investors?  Are you still "thinking"?  People like you make the cryptosphere and world a worse place.  Hope a few btc from your junk coin was worth it loser.  Jesus people are talking so much trash and making you look like such a rejected cuck.  Ouch
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:00:31 PM

Ding ding!  Unlike the dev of this scam I'm online and posting. Where you at dev?  Where's all the money you have locked up from investors?  Are you still "thinking"?  People like you make the cryptosphere and world a worse place.  Hope a few btc from your junk coin was worth it loser.  Jesus people are talking so much trash and making you look like such a rejected cuck.  Ouch

Stop whining too much, you aren't making a difference with your abusive posts. The dev may be confused or struck with the problem but he hasn't left yet. Try to contribute but don't abuse and whine too much. Don't make this uglier, its already ugly enough. Our investment is at stake.

Dev, you've been quiet for 6 days. Please provide an update
darealsushi

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 09:33:14 PM

Stop whining too much, you aren't making a difference with your abusive posts. The dev may be confused or struck with the problem but he hasn't left yet. Try to contribute but don't abuse and whine too much. Don't make this uglier, its already ugly enough. Our investment is at stake.

Please provide an update.
brmin

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:04:44 AM

already ask cryptopia support, they replied that mbit dev already contact them and told them about the coin swap. will post the screenshot later if I'm online using my notebook
mrbubble

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:35:49 AM

Not whining buddy.  Are you some sockpuppet account the dev has?  When some scammer takes your money it's not whining it's realism.  I guess I'm not some blind Pollyanna type like you.  Where is the dev? 
primeval

Activity: 213
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 03:31:27 AM

Thank you for the reasonable comment. I agree - the dev should be criticized and urged on for providing timely updates. It's been 3-4 weeks since the coin swap was announced, still nothing. I hope the rebrand gets down soon.

You're right that abusive posts calling dev a scammer is inappropriate.
mrbubble

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:18:34 AM

Thank you for the reasonable comment. I agree - the dev should be criticized and urged on for providing timely updates. It's been 3-4 weeks since the coin swap was announced, still nothing. I hope the rebrand gets down soon.

It's not abusive.  He's a scammer until proven otherwise.  And he's making your and my money less valuable by the day.  No one will touch the new coin with a trash dev like this
darealsushi

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 10:37:55 AM

already ask cryptopia support, they replied that mbit dev already contact them and told them about the coin swap. will post the screenshot later if I'm online using my notebook

Waiting for your update
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 10:54:36 AM

It's not abusive.  He's a scammer until proven otherwise.  And he's making your and my money less valuable by the day.  No one will touch the new coin with a trash dev like this

Let us see whether the dev can bravely overcome this hurdle. He must not give up. This coin had potential, but as of now, it is worth dirt. Hoping for a massive resurrection.
brmin

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:51:01 PM

here the screenshot http://prntscr.com/f67s4j
btw, I hope dev will have a detail explanation so this project can be more trusted because so many scammer in crypto.
mrbubble

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:19:52 AM

here the screenshot http://prntscr.com/f67s4j
btw, I hope dev will have a detail explanation so this project can be more trusted because so many scammer in crypto.

They sent me the same thing yesterday.  Sadly that doesn't prove anything good.  He emailed them one time.....  Big deal.  It's too bad he can't be bothered to post here to people who paid their hard-earned money to his scam.  Where are you 'dev'?  Why is my money tied up in your scam?  Are you still 'thinking'?  Complete joke, thanks for sinking this project in your own ignorance.  You owe us a huge apology.  If you can be bothered to post.  Cuck
darealsushi

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 07:08:05 PM

I don't mean to be rude and I respect your other duties but a short answer to "US" your backers wouldn't hurt you. Also this would give us and outside world an active dev message which is good for you and for your coin.

So please show us your effort even if it's tinny
Cart

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 07:11:42 PM

It is quite sad that I have all my coins on the exchange, no message about switch or something..
mrbubble

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 12:02:35 AM

This dev is gone folks.  What a piece of trash.  Probably some cuck that couldnt make money in the real world and just wanted to make a few BTC by scamming people with trash tech.  Man what a loser he must be.  Probably looks like a little Milhouse. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: