Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:29:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for exchanger who have Paxful,Localbitoin profile.  (Read 426 times)
santafix (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 06:52:31 AM

I'm scared of been scammed,i need exchanger who have profile In any escrow website like Paxful or Localbitcoin that can exchange my $148 skrill to Bitcoin at a good preev rate.thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
santafix (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 07:47:06 AM

Please,do not message me privately asking rubbish questions, do comment here with your link to paxful or localbitcoin If you have a good preev rate for the exchange
bobby88

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 08:29:45 AM

my rate is preev+15% for skrill , pm me for LBC and paxful  profile if you still need
Thanks
santafix (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 04:14:31 PM

my rate is preev+15% for skrill , pm me for LBC and paxful  profile if you still need
Thanks

Your rate is much. No no
bobby88

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 04:35:16 PM

well , that's the price for newbie who scare being scam and do not want to use forum escrow Smiley
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 05:04:43 PM

Thanks

Your rate is much. No no
Can you give source of fund in skrill because its reversible and I don't think any one going to do this exchange with newbie so better done with your own or withdraw in bank its good for you
Paybis

Activity: 194

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 09:50:59 AM

Hello,

our company Paybis.com offers one of the best services to buy, sell, exchange or cash out Bitcoin, lot of other e-currencies are also available.
We have completed more than 10,000 successful trades on our website and trading platforms and have lots of feedbacks from users.

Please check our profiles by visiting the links below :
https://paxful.com/user/PayBis
https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/PayBis/

Official bitcointalk thread

Feel free to ask any questions about our services.

Our contacts :
Assistant manager email: k.tolstih@paybis.com
Official support email: support@paybis.com
Business inquiries: isers@paybis.com

We hope to see you as a loyal customer for years to come!

▬▬▬▬    █ BUY SELL EXCHANGE BITCOIN
PaybisBuy Bitcoin with Credit Card     Sell bitcoin for Bank transfer     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬  Buy Bitcoin with Perfect Money Buy Perfect Money with Bitcoin █ digital & cryptocurrency exchange
santafix (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:48:29 AM

well , that's the price for newbie who scare being scam and do not want to use forum escrow Smiley

You must be talking senseless,i said i only needed buyer from paxful or localbitcoin so that they can offer escrow service, your talking rubbish here.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:06:56 AM

You must be talking senseless,i said i only needed buyer from paxful or localbitcoin so that they can offer escrow service, your talking rubbish here.

What are your talking is not able to understand you want buyer from paxful or localbitcoin exchange , but you are telling that they will offer escrow service. What do you mean by this. do you want to buy bitcoins or you just need the escrow service. Because both option are only for buying and selling service but their will be escrow included in localbitcoin exchange which is fully secure.

If you really wanted to buy bitcoins then you can just go to localbitcoin exchange and create your profile and their you can see lot of users are ready to sell their bitcoins for skrill and other payment method also. And the localbitcoin exchange is fully secured by their own escrow service so no one can scam anyone. But as one of the user told about skrill transaction can be reversible so if any scam means that can be done by you(OP).

now it is upto you to genuinely wanted to buy bitcoins then go to the exchange or else Huh
bobby88

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 09:37:38 AM

LoL
What is your problem mate ?? do you expect this forum members will trade preev+0-5%  to a newbie account who demand using paxful and LBC escrow ?  Please know your place mate , maybe we that should scare being  scam by you

cheers
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: