Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:11:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell Vanilla Visa Gift Card (USA)  (Read 4382 times)
Bitfork (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 08:32:14 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2017, 05:25:29 PM by Bitfork

Hi, everybody.
In this subject, I will take from you purchase orders text information vanilla visa gift cards. For refining I ask you to address in personal messages. The rate of trade will be such: You give 60 dollars in bitcoin, I give you the card a vanilla visa with balance of 100 dollars. After as you received the card, I don't bear for it responsibility. Exchange and replacements aren't present. If you purchased that you agree with my rules.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 12:59:47 PM

Hi, everybody.
In this subject, I will take from you purchase orders text information vanilla visa gift cards. For refining I ask you to address in personal messages. The rate of trade will be such: You give 60 dollars in bitcoin, I give you the card a vanilla visa with balance of 100 dollars. After as you received the card, I don't bear for it responsibility. Exchange and replacements aren't present. If you purchased that you agree with my rules.

Let me know if you can go first or use escrow
Bitfork (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 05:28:06 PM

Hi, everybody.

Sorry, many messages come to pm, but I can't answer as the forum doesn't allow it to make. In a subject I left the Skype, write there.
kirch

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 05:43:08 PM

Hi, everybody.

Sorry, many messages come to pm, but I can't answer as the forum doesn't allow it to make. In a subject I left the Skype, write there.

you should have answered yes or no instead !
I guess you are not ready to go first or use escrow
Boombastic77

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 05:47:20 PM

Hi, everybody.

strange you arent grilling this guy like you grilled me....  how does someone, who is clearly not from the US... have a one vanilla visa? I wonder.
kirch

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 05:54:43 PM

Hi, everybody.

strange you arent grilling this guy like you grilled me....  how does someone, who is clearly not from the US... have a one vanilla visa? I wonder.

The question arises if he is ready to sell (either going first or using escrow)..
I will buy only if I believe the cards are legit
Bitfork (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 07:20:28 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2017, 09:12:37 PM by Bitfork

To users with big reputation, perhaps I will give forward. Write to Skype, almost I don't read pm.
This man ( Amaguy69 )  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=933215  was trying to cheat and when he did not get a card, he began to pour me mud. Be careful.

He told me that he has several successful deals, but his reputation is very small, when I told him about it he was angry that he could not get the card forward. I watched his deals and there almost all the same loans he took from different people and he calls successful transactions. He has such a concept and he thinks it's a great achievement to get a $ 100 card in advance. No, my friend, you're on the wrong one.
Amaguy69

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 10:42:34 PM

To users with big reputation, perhaps I will give forward. Write to Skype, almost I don't read pm.
This man ( Amaguy69 )  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=933215  was trying to cheat and when he did not get a card, he began to pour me mud. Be careful.

He told me that he has several successful deals, but his reputation is very small, when I told him about it he was angry that he could not get the card forward. I watched his deals and there almost all the same loans he took from different people and he calls successful transactions. He has such a concept and he thinks it's a great achievement to get a $ 100 card in advance. No, my friend, you're on the wrong one.

Well that's just totally untrue. Before any talk of sending the card or btc, I said pick any of the top escrows. You either didn't read it or simply ignored it and told me because I had low reputation thst I needed to send you Bitcoin first. I then told you I have more rep then you snd again told your Dumbass to find escrow. Never once did I request you to send me your card . Feel free to post screen shots of our conversation
Bitfork (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 11:44:35 PM

You know that I have no screenshots as I removed you from the Skype. You have a small reputation for similar transactions what I told you about. You called me the numskull, ok, take the credits in other place. I wasn't going to give you anything. In a subject I ask not to flood. Only on case. For other normal people I will repeat that I not against the transaction with the guarantor, give to people with good reputation the card forward.
Amaguy69

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 03:45:22 AM

You know that I have no screenshots as I removed you from the Skype. You have a small reputation for similar transactions what I told you about. You called me the numskull, ok, take the credits in other place. I wasn't going to give you anything. In a subject I ask not to flood. Only on case. For other normal people I will repeat that I not against the transaction with the guarantor, give to people with good reputation the card forward.

Lucky for us, I do have screen shots you dumb fuck liar.
http://imgur.com/a/YMkTf
Bitfork (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:48:27 AM

It isn't necessary to justify itself, nobody about it asked you. Just leave at last this subject. I won't give you the card. I don't want to fall to insults in your address, believe I am able to do it and it is much better and it is beautiful than you. Just be a man and get it together.
Amaguy69

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 05:04:56 AM

It isn't necessary to justify itself, nobody about it asked you. Just leave at last this subject. I won't give you the card. I don't want to fall to insults in your address, believe I am able to do it and it is much better and it is beautiful than you. Just be a man and get it together.

It was necessary since you publicly lied dummy.
Bitfork (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:45:58 PM

UP
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: