Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:24:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] ZrCoin[11|05—09|06]COMMODITY-BACKED COIN  (Read 108369 times)
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:23:17 AM

My member status has changed to Member from jr. I've filled out the form to update my status. Do I need to resubmit my waves address?

LOL,do you ever read before posting this question? if you had ranked up during the bounty campaign then the update would have been possible and also stakes would have been updated as well.After the bounty is over and you come up and ask this question, don't you think all can come later and ask for rank change?

I asked because I didn't keep a track of when my member status changed, so it could have changed during the campaign. From my understanding we had to fill out the form to update the status, which suggests it doesn't automatically update the stakes with the status change.

Just understand that after the ICO completes and when the bounty stakes are all calculated at that point of time there does not occur a rank change and if it was requested earlier then that would have been possible and you would have received additional stakes for the rank change.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:57:17 PM

Probably we need little bit to add on other excange for now I hold my token in safe place.
aysha9872

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

uncloak.io

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:00:02 PM

can i use an exchange wallet to withdraw zrcoin from TVE??
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:22:37 PM

Nope your token will be gone if you do that  . It easy to create a wallet try thier web wallet here waveswallet.io .
amacar1

Activity: 707
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:14:06 PM

Why would token be gone? Won't they be visible on exchange?
Bianxee

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:14:56 AM

Nope your token will be gone if you do that  . It easy to create a wallet try thier web wallet here waveswallet.io .
Nope ,Its okay i already tried it there's nothing wrong of using exchange wallet it will be dirrected to your balance but in Zr.coins case if you want it to transfer or do a trade in the Dex you will need a waveswallet.io wallet exchange .
I want some updates of this zr.coin has no update if they will add it on other exchanges or not.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
qwertyfull

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:46:20 AM

congratulations zrcoin for success of the project this program is so promising all of the bounty participants get paid and their happy for their bounties hope that many of this project will come in this forum Smiley congrats to the participants also
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:11:58 AM

congratulations zrcoin for success of the project this program is so promising all of the bounty participants get paid and their happy for their bounties hope that many of this project will come in this forum Smiley congrats to the participants also
Bounty participants will surely hold zrcoin, no big exchanges yet now so they will be force to do so, and also I believe that most
bounty participants are already smart and knows that the value will increase if they will longer, provided developers are doing their job.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
amskas

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:44:17 AM

registered in viral exchange and social media accounts linked. what is next step?
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:00:56 AM

Bounty participants will surely hold zrcoin, no big exchanges yet now so they will be force to do so, and also I believe that most
bounty participants are already smart and knows that the value will increase if they will longer, provided developers are doing their job.
thats true the right time to sell it is next year when the buy back already started and not this time. if you are wise enough you will wait for the right time before selling it.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
enunrom

Activity: 574
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:48:52 PM

Hi dev
When the distribution of translations bounties will be sent to translators?
I hope it will be soon.
Regards!!
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:13:48 PM

I ant to remove my ZRCOINS from TVE to the WAVES wallet so what does this mean?

WAVE ATTACHMENT?

I have my WAVES address but don't know what to put as WAVE ATTACHMENT or isn't that info needed?

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:03:42 PM

Hello the participants received their zrcoin thanks to you, can i ask a question about the exchangers as i notice tidex is the only one exchanger of zrcoin i want to know when will the zrcoin put in bittrex? Grin
Everyone is waiting for the coins to be listed in bittrex and i have invested some in it and i am looking for the price to rise after being listed in the top exchanges.I hope they could negotiate with the exchange and make this happen as it is a big project.
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:54:55 AM

Hello the participants received their zrcoin thanks to you, can i ask a question about the exchangers as i notice tidex is the only one exchanger of zrcoin i want to know when will the zrcoin put in bittrex? Grin
Everyone is waiting for the coins to be listed in bittrex and i have invested some in it and i am looking for the price to rise after being listed in the top exchanges.I hope they could negotiate with the exchange and make this happen as it is a big project.

I can see that the price on waves DEX is somewhat good when you compare with that of tidex and also the average price in dollars is almost close to 2$ when compared to the crowd sale price of 1$.So it's a nice start but we need a good amount of volume on dex.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
milonite

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:12:15 AM

WAVE ATTACHMENT?

I have my WAVES address but don't know what to put as WAVE ATTACHMENT or isn't that info needed?

same problem here, wtf it is?
milonite

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:16:04 AM

it's been asked many times but no replies
enunrom

Activity: 574
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:17:09 PM

WAVE ATTACHMENT?

same problem here, wtf it is?

For me that info(WAVE ATTACHMENT) was not necessary.
Only waves client address and TVE email code.
Seram1

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:26:00 PM

I can see that the price on waves DEX is somewhat good when you compare with that of tidex and also the average price in dollars is almost close to 2$ when compared to the crowd sale price of 1$.So it's a nice start but we need a good amount of volume on dex.
But until now zrcoin has not appeared in bittrex dev.
I have not been able to see how many btc to zrcoin.
meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:00:25 PM

But until now zrcoin has not appeared in bittrex dev.
I have not been able to see how many btc to zrcoin.

yes correct, i think it is better to trade in waves dex than tidex due to price difference. but let us all hope that it will be on bittrex soon.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:55:52 AM

When I tried sending my zrcoin token from TVE to tidex, I was cautioned of losing the coin to any exchange. I like to ask if it is now safe to send there?
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: